Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    I would trade a new unopened 32gig touchpad for a Pre 3!
    I paid a high price (450 pounds) but secured a new Pre3 from ebay.co.uk

Looking forward to receiving it next week. I may be the only person in San Diego with a Pre3, but I just refuse to get an iPhone.
    drahgon likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    No VAT when ordered outside Europe.

Handset price: 167.22€.

Shipping to the rest of the world is:

South America, Africa, Middle East - TNT (3 - 6 days) 59.90€
    ZA, Australia, South East Asia - TNT (4 - 6 days) 48.90€

So, 227.12€ or 216.12€

Hmm, I don't see North America mentioned in the worldwide shipping charges, though. I also wish they offered alternative shipping methods.

HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (AZERTY, Noir, 8Go) #FB436AA#ABF - Expansys France
    So no shipping to USA? Sorry about that, I just saw the "Rest of World" option and didn't investigate further.

Anyway, I don't know if this has been mentioned already in this thread, but apparently mobiles.co.uk has unlocked QWERTY Pre 3s in stock but only with contract, so it would be a possibility that someone from the UK signs up for the contract and sells the Pre 3 for the cost of the 24month contract price (+ a little extra), which would be 24x10,50 = ~ 250GBP = ~ 410USD
    If some of you has friends or connections in the UK, this might be interesting!!

The UK's leading online IT retailer - Cleverboxes - Business credit accounts available - HP Cisco Lenovo IBM
    Quote Originally Posted by Manzis View Post
    If some of you has friends or connections in the UK, this might be interesting!!

The UK's leading online IT retailer - Cleverboxes - Business credit accounts available - HP Cisco Lenovo IBM
    Thanks,but too late, as it says:

"Sorry that product is no longer available."
    Ouch, i could swear that some minute ago it was working, I'm definitely loosing points.
    But I had to expect this: it's my destiny to be ALWAYS late, and when not then they are simply canceling my orders.

Sorry!!
    I would pay close to full price for 2 CDMA ones if they EVER come out of hiding. We know they are someplace. Need for sprint and our touchpads.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Duplicate posting from another thread in here - warranted in this urgent situation:

Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    Mobile Phones Direct are selling sim free for £315.
    I've verified this. If you go to the Pre 3 page on Mobile Phones Direct you can choose SIM FREE

It looks like they have plenty in stock.

You must reside in the UK and your credit card billing address must match your shipping address.

UK members please step up to the plate and order some of these for Non UK PreCentral members willing to pay the VAT fee.

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Duplicate posting from another thread in here - warranted in this urgent situation:

I've verified this. If you go to the Pre 3 page on Mobile Phones Direct you can choose SIM FREE

You must reside in the UK and your credit card billing address must match your shipping address.

UK members please step up to the plate and order some of these for Non UK PreCentral members willing to pay the VAT fee.

TTB
    It is amazingly ridiculous, why in gods name will they not sell outside the UK? Lord its stupid...
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post

TTB
    You may want to keep an eye on eBay UK. Some of the sellers ship internationally.

HP Pre 3 - Black Unlocked Smartphone | eBay

Every now and then, an item with a Buy It now would appear.

If you don't mind the AZERTY Layout, Expansys.fr has tons of these!

http://www.expansys.fr/hp-pre-3-webo...ck-8gb-221224/

Dunno if they ship to US, though. It's not mentioned under the shipping options.
    Last edited by Musouka; 08/27/2011 at 04:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    If you don't mind the AZERTY Layout, Expansys.fr has tons of these!

HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (AZERTY, Noir, 8Go) #FB436AA#ABF - Expansys France

Dunno if they ship to US, though. It's not mentioned under the shipping options.
    That is awesome. Have any idea if the QWERTY keyboard will show up as a part on eBay that could be swapped out? I'm new to the Pre world - not sure if that's typical (compared to, say, old Razrs where all the parts were available on eBay).
    Expansys.fr does not ship to US, only france. Apparently, they had a stock of 400 pieces and are not yet sold out.
    French seller RDC going to have a sale on september 7th (Azerty layout also). No information on the price yet (Probably close to 200€ like Expansys).
    QWERTY' Pre 3 seems to be more rare.
    I can get in contact with Expansys and ask them if they'll be willing to ship to US if anyone is interested...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierrot View Post
    Expansys.fr does not ship to US, only france. Apparently, they had a stock of 400 pieces and are not yet sold out.
    French seller RDC going to have a sale on september 7th (Azerty layout also). No information on the price yet (Probably close to 200€ like Expansys).
    QWERTY' Pre 3 seems to be more rare.
    I can get in contact with Expansys and ask them if they'll be willing to ship to US if anyone is interested...
    While it's true they don't list shipping to North America, Expansys.fr does ship outside of France to Europe, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom, South America, Africa, Middle East, South Africa, Australia and South East Asia.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Im helping a couple of precentral users in the USA get hold of Pre3's, so maybe i can help some others.

This is how i found it works best;

You order and pay for handset, then send it to me.
    You order the shipping to pick it up from me.

I dont really want to be involved in any financial transactions as this causes hassles, if you would like to make a small paypal donation, then feel free. If you sound like a moron or dodgy, sorry i cant help you.

I take no responsibility for the well being or delivery of the handset but will do my best to help with any problems. PM me for more info.

PS: If your interested, please pm me before stock arrives, i cant answer 20 pm's at once.
    Last edited by Dansus; 08/28/2011 at 01:29 PM.
    Jive Turkey likes this.
    Im helping a couple of precentral users in the USA get hold of Pre3's, so maybe i can help some others.
    Are you a UK citizen? And if so, where do you buy them? mobiles.co.uk?
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    Are you a UK citizen? And if so, where do you buy them? mobiles.co.uk?
    yes, UK based.

Read it again, im not buying it, you are.
    yes, UK based.

Read it again, im not buying it, you are.
    Yes, yes I understood that
    I'm just curious where you, I mean someone else buys them... or, do you mean that's up to the buyer? Ok I didn't get that
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Please PM me,if you can help me get 1 hp pre 3,don't mind azerty....

Have tried to order from expansys.fr...however,they don't ship to Australia...

The max amount I can pay is 180euros +shipping..no more than 215euros since I'm still a uni student.

thanks in advance
    I have a UK Pre3 for sale in the marketplace:

http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...ml#post3120042
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I'm willing to pay $ 400 for a pre 3 can anyone help ?
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast