Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    I would also like one Pre3 if the price comes in below $200USD. Also $50 extra for the kind soul who helps out.

Now regretting not ordering from Handtec at full price...
    I want at least one! In for 1 no matter what the price, a second if they are cheap!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Quote Originally Posted by slyb View Post
    I asked you this earlier, but did HP ever confirm Canada won't be getting the Pre 3?
    I don't work for Robbers nor BHell, so I have no idea.
    I asked you this earlier, but did HP ever confirm Canada won't be getting the Pre 3?
    I would also expect two-headed cows to rain from the skies if any of our esteemed carriers picked up the Pre 3.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

I'm up for 2 (U.S.) Price + Shipping and a decent compensation for your effort
    Palm III>Sony CLIÉ S300>Sony CLIÉ N760C>Sony CLIÉ TG50 & Tapwave Zodiac 2>Handspring Treo 600>Palm Treo 700p>Palm Treo 755p>Palm Pre>FrankenPre2
    I would be willing to pay $200 for Pre 3 + shipping.
    +2 for me price+shipping+compensation for the hassle

thanks
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    i'd go for one for 200 + whatever shipping is required.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I would love one also and can pay via PayPal no problemo.
    I was speaking to an HP rep the day the announcement happened (actually, right before I pulled up pre central and found out - spoke to him for half hour just picking his brain and talking about the product/launch/hp, etc, then left and opened pre central and bam, the news was there)...

Anyways, the HP rep said that the pre 3 was supposed to be released with the touchpad in Canada on July 15, which bolds well with the original rumours we did hear that it was coming to Rogers July 19.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    I was speaking to an HP rep the day the announcement happened (actually, right before I pulled up pre central and found out - spoke to him for half hour just picking his brain and talking about the product/launch/hp, etc, then left and opened pre central and bam, the news was there)...

Anyways, the HP rep said that the pre 3 was supposed to be released with the touchpad in Canada on July 15, which bolds well with the original rumours we did hear that it was coming to Rogers July 19.
    So there could possibly be a batch of rogers pre3s somewhere in this world?...

back ontopic. I would LOVE a EU pre3, willing to pay full price for it aswell as a little extra for the person associated with getting the device
    I bet this thread would have worked out a little better if we didn't have 5 pages of people telling no one that they want a Pre3.

I do wish more UK residents were able/willing to step up.
    STOCK AVAILABILITY UPDATE
    OUT OF STOCK!

Update Thur 25th 9pm :
    No new orders can be taken for this Product at this time. No change expected to that position before 31st August

Next Update:
    Customers who have an existing order with us will be contacted directly by our customer service team on Friday 26th in relation to the status of their order. We will contact you - please can we ask you to be patient and await contact by us. Please do not ring or email us as this will only further delay the process. Timing of contact will not in any way affect the status of your order.

We, at Palm Eurostore, are continuing to pursue all options to try to obtain Pre3 product. We do not, however, expect to have any further information in this respect before Wed 31st Aug. Any new information will appear here first.

Customer Service staff will not have any further information - it will be communicated directly here on this page. Thank you for your continued patience.
    Source: Palm Eurostore: HP Pre 3 Sim Free QWERTY 8GB - Palm Accessories

Seems, like they maybe won't be able to deliver any further Pre3s...
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    So there could possibly be a batch of rogers pre3s somewhere in this world?...

back ontopic. I would LOVE a EU pre3, willing to pay full price for it aswell as a little extra for the person associated with getting the device
    your guess is as good as mine.

not sure what HP had for the pre 3 lol
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Please include me in. I just need one.
    Have too many cancellations and time spent looking around every 5 minutes on the www.

touchpad attempts:
    b&N cancelled
    onesale cancelled
    i tried all the other sites but cant load the pages to begin with.

pre 3 attempts:
    eurostore cancelled
    supertrader cancelled
    cleverboxes cancelled

so i just need a pre 3 to be married with my Touchpad i bought at original price last month
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I want a Pre 3 as well, please assist!
  17. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    I bet this thread would have worked out a little better if we didn't have 5 pages of people telling no one that they want a Pre3.

I do wish more UK residents were able/willing to step up.
    Most UK members will be lucky to get one for themselves let alone additional units to ship overseas.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2sweet View Post
    I'd be in for 1. I live in the USA and have tried to order from handtec and superetrader but both got canceled and have no other options but for a friendly person from the UK. Please let me know if someone wants to help me out with a pre 3.
    did you got and cancellation email from superetrader?
    I have cancelled the order from Handtec, they reply promptly. but for superetrader 3mails to them, no reply.
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    First you need to state what are you willing to pay. Since we 've got NO confirmation that there WILL be a price cut we just speculate there will be one. IMO there are 4 possible price points:

69 pounds (original Germany firesale)
    120 pounds rumored bundle price
    199 pounds (currently selling price through retailers)
    299 full price @ Eurostore

And all that IF someone gets his hands on a spare unit.

I don't know about you, but I can't see this happening
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    If any one can help to buy&deliver Pre 3?
    I need 1.