View Poll Results: Where did you order your Pre 3 from?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Palm EuroStore

4 40.00%
  • Clove

1 10.00%
  • Handtec

3 30.00%
  • Other (noted in comments.)

2 20.00%
  1.    #1  
    I can not seem to find it!

I don't want to pay $530 dollars on eBay! I'll pay $300!

Please tell me how you are getting U.S. Shipping from Palm Eurostore!!! STAT!
    It cannot happen directly. The Store only ships to Europe and bills to a European address.

I have no idea what I'm going to do now, in light of the Store not accepting my credit card.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldReporter View Post
    I can not seem to find it!

I don't want to pay $530 dollars on eBay! I'll pay $300!

Please tell me how you are getting U.S. Shipping from Palm Eurostore!!! STAT!
    I think most of the people who have them in the US purchased them from Handtec. I just found out in another thread that Eurostore doesn't ship to the US...
    Why is there such demand for Pre3s at full price in the US? Am I not right in thinking that you'll only get 3G coverage 1/2 the time using an EU one?
  5.    #5  
    If HP is really wanting to halt U.S. Shipping of PrPrPr&#$275$; $3$'$s$ $then$ $that$ $might$ $be$ $a$ $ray$ $of$ $hope$ $in$ $that$ $they$ $will$ $sell$ $850Mhz$ $Pre$ $3$'$s$ $Septembre$ $1st$!!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    you can order if you have the same billing and shipping address from the following countries ONLY

Austria
    Belgium
    Denmark
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Greece
    Ireland
    Italy
    Luxembourg
    Netherlands
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    U.K.
    Find a friend in the UK willing to buy and receive the device, and forward it out to you after the get it (with you paying them back the total price for the device and shipping)

I've been in similar situations with blu-ray steelbooks on Blu-ray.com. Groups buys. Though given Pre3 devices are a fair bit more expensive than a blu-ray, chances are people within Europe will only be able to help supply 1-2 devices for outside people (if stock returns, that is).

I'd love to see PreCentral get together to help eachother get Pre3 devices in an orderly manner. Maybe someone should setup a thread and see who in the UK would be willing to help.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Find a friend in the UK willing to buy and receive the device, and forward it out to you after the get it (with you paying them back the total price for the device and shipping)

I've been in similar situations with blu-ray steelbooks on Blu-ray.com. Groups buys. Though given Pre3 devices are a fair bit more expensive than a blu-ray, chances are people within Europe will only be able to help supply 1-2 devices for outside people (if stock returns, that is).

I'd love to see PreCentral get together to help eachother get Pre3 devices in an orderly manner. Maybe someone should setup a thread and see who in the UK would be willing to help.
    I was thinking about that, if we get enough people, we can set up our own little "distribution" network. Have one person ordering them all, send to one person per region and forward them once they get local.

We need to decide fast, these things are going to sell out tomorrow 10AM GMT.