Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just wanted to say I just ordered from Cleverboxes in UK for 199 with delivery but that's to UK so I don't know what will happen. Delete this if it's already been posted.

Looking forward to getting it-
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by landford View Post
    Just wanted to say I just ordered from Cleverboxes in UK for 199 with delivery but that's to UK so I don't know what will happen. Delete this if it's already been posted.

Looking forward to getting it-
    Tom
    Tom i take it like me you got fed up waiting for the promised price drop,i am happy at that price just wanted in the end to make sure i ended up with the pre 3.
  3.    #3  
    Yep it actually was 157.10 plus shipping- so it's only 57 pounds more than the 99. Also, there were 82 left an hour ago now there are 10 at Cleverboxes
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    theres at most 9 you mean

Thanks for the heads up :P
    Yep it actually was 157.10 plus shipping- so it's only 57 pounds more than the 99. Also, there were 82 left an hour ago now there are 10 at Cleverboxes
    Hello that price was without the vat..:-)
  6.    #6  
    well I don't know my total was the 157 + 52 shipping total, at least that was on my credit card email???
    Its 157.83 + 33.17 VAT + 8 Shipping
    My order went into "Pending Approval" state, has anyone got approval already?
    well I don't know my total was the 157 + 52 shipping total, at least that was on my credit card email???
    Ah i take it your are in the us maybe why there is no vat added.
    Quote Originally Posted by gajadonga View Post
    I cannot check on mine now as i didn't set up an account with them and bought via paypal,you can initially check on your order but it eventually asks you to log in with a password which i haven't got because i didn't get asked for one. apparently everyone gets the pending approval that is how their system works. i was told they will send me a shipping confirmation in the morning. i spoke to them earlier this evening via live chat.
  10.    #10  
    Looks like 3 left!!!!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    And.... gone. You know, what are the odds of all these's phones flying off the shelves sparking a wee bit of interest from developers?

*wakes up
    Quote Originally Posted by todders View Post
    I cannot check on mine now as i didn't set up an account with them and bought via paypal,you can initially check on your order but it eventually asks you to log in with a password which i haven't got because i didn't get asked for one. apparently everyone gets the pending approval that is how their system works. i was told they will send me a shipping confirmation in the morning. i spoke to them earlier this evening via live chat.
    OK great. I had the phone shipped to my Brothers address in UK. So was worried if the Billing address to zurich and shipping address to UK might be a problem. I guess i will give them a call tomorrow.
    I think I may have just bagged myself one. Will wait until tomorrow for confirmation! If it does pan out, thank you VERY much to the guy the spotted these!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyg View Post
    And.... gone. You know, what are the odds of all these's phones flying off the shelves sparking a wee bit of interest from developers?

*wakes up
    Heres hoping the interest seemed to be initially reference the price,then as a companion to the touchpad and then just trying to get one at any odds.Iam a recent convert to webos only a couple of months really as i had inherited an old palm pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by gajadonga View Post
    you wont get a thing emailwise anyways, when there was roughly 100 left it was 4:55pm uk time, meaning they all went home so ittl stay pending till someones in tomorrow morning at a guess.
    Hello,
    One question! It is realistic that hp pay us the difference between the price of cleverboxes 189,40 and the firesale price of 69 ! It's about 129 each!
    Have I to wait, that hp set his opinion about refunds?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Hello,
    One question! It is realistic that hp pay us the difference between the price of cleverboxes 189,40 and the firesale price of 69 ! It's about 129 each!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    HP refund the retailers for their losses not us unless u bought it from HP's Store, otherwise they have no obligation to do so if bought from a non HP retailer, people just assume so.
    [QUOTE=sylvius;3096885]Hello,

Personally it is something iam not going to chase up iam mentally tired chasing my own tail for the past few days.I bought the pre 3 knowing the price i was paying even though there was a very slim chance of me picking it up cheaper when the alleged firesale starts.

It would be down to the retailer to refund any difference and i think clever boxes have already said there will be no refunds on this basis. I have a feeling the phone will become quite rare over the next few months anyway and the prices on ebay will at least be double what they have paid for them.

All we can hope is that there is a restriction of one per customer to make it fair for all,but i don't think that is likely to happen either.
    I placed a phone order for the Pre 3 earlier this evening - 199 in total. To be honest, I also won't be too fussed if I don't get a reduction in price, I'll just be happy to get the Pre. I can move my Pre+ over to e development phone and really mess about with it
    starting to think that hp will not reduce prices due to demand. i myself will only get one if its deeply discounted. good thing im not in a rush.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast