Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    I am a VERY long time Palm user, and have been holding on to my Palm Centro for years waiting to upgrade. Willing to switch from Verizon to AT&T for the privilege. I bought an HP Tablet a couple of weeks ago and was told that the Pre3 would be available "later this year."

    Long story short, I am keeping the Tablet (got the price reduction), but am struggling with the question of whether to try to get a reduced-price Pre3 through Great Britain, or whether I should just get either a Pre2 or a Veer and be done with it.

    Any and all advice welcome. Thanks.
  2. #2  
    Pre 3. Some chance of the OS being updated and will Touch to Share with TouchPad. Bigger sceen.
  3. #3  
    I too have been sticking with the Centro whilst patiently awaiting the Pre 3's release. I've placed my order via the HP Eurostore a few days ago, so I'll be putting a short review up from a Centro owener's perspective once I have the Pre in my hands.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  4.    #4  
    I think I'll set my alarm for 5 am NY time on Friday morning, and see what the Eurostore has to report. Thanks for the suggestions. You both confirmed my gut feeling.
  5. brdl04's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieH View Post
    I think I'll set my alarm for 5 am NY time on Friday morning, and see what the Eurostore has to report. Thanks for the suggestions. You both confirmed my gut feeling.
    you may need 3am. They are 6 hours ahead
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    you may need 3am. They are 6 hours ahead
    It's moot either way. Just checked Palm Eurostore and found the following:

    STOCK AVAILABILITY UPDATE
    OUT OF STOCK!

    Update Thur 25th 9pm :
    No new orders can be taken for this Product at this time. No change expected to that position before 31st August

    Next Update:
    Customers who have an existing order with us will be contacted directly by our customer service team on Friday 26th in relation to the status of their order. We will contact you - please can we ask you to be patient and await contact by us. Please do not ring or email us as this will only further delay the process. Timing of contact will not in any way affect the status of your order.

    We, at Palm Eurostore, are continuing to pursue all options to try to obtain Pre3 product. We do not, however, expect to have any further information in this respect before Wed 31st Aug. Any new information will appear here first.

Posting Permissions