1.    #1  
    I guess the title says it all just got my shipping confirmation from HP Germany!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    when and where did you order??
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillefuss View Post
    ... just got my shipping confirmation from HP Germany!
    German HP online store

as far as i know, there is no other shop in germany (offline/online) that sold the pre3
  4.    #4  
    I ordered mine on Monday last week to the full price in the HP store. I called them today and the rep told me that it should go out with the first ones that arrive ( he did not know when it would happened, since stock was not listed at that point) I hope that HP will match the price in the end. If not it'll go right back to HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillefuss View Post
    I ordered mine on Monday last week to the full price in the HP store. I called them today and the rep told me that it should go out with the first ones that arrive ( he did not know when it would happened, since stock was not listed at that point) I hope that HP will match the price in the end. If not it'll go right back to HP.
    all german HP store customers say, that they were told, that HP will not do a price-match. They all sent/send back their devices.
  6.    #6  
    I was told the same thing about the TP, however HP released the info, that all customers who bought the TP between the 1st of July and 19th of August will get a partial refund , thats why there is still hope!
    Last edited by Pillefuss; 08/25/2011 at 02:00 AM.
    @ Pillefuß Sounds awesome! Where did you get the info?
  8.    #8  
    Facebook, posted by HP Germany yesterday!
    Thanks! Good news finally. As to the eurostore, there is still no agreement with palm. So no shipping / new orders at the moment...
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    if anyone would sell his qwertz hp pre3 i would buy it isntantly...
  11. k1l
    is there any way to get one in germany to the reduced price?
    Quote Originally Posted by k1l View Post
    is there any way to get one in germany to the reduced price?
    I'm pretty sure germany is sold out because HP has been the only real way to buy one (and they are sold out since monday afternoon). Every reseller in germany has cancelled orders will do that in the near future since they won't be provided by HP.

I wonder how much Pre3s were actually sold in germany.
    I don't think they had much stock for Germany. I called HP during the Firesale on Monday 15 minutes after it was announced and they were out of stock already...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flinx View Post
    I'm pretty sure germany is sold out because HP has been the only real way to buy one (and they are sold out since monday afternoon). Every reseller in germany has cancelled orders will do that in the near future since they won't be provided by HP.

I wonder how much Pre3s were actually sold in germany.
    At least one! :-)
    I got my Pre3 yesterday! But there are still some apps not available. Hope that will change soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by dneuss View Post
    At least one! :-)
    I got my Pre3 yesterday! But there are still some apps not available. Hope that will change soon!
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    verkaufs mir
    my Pre3 arrived today! At the moment, I can't keep my hands off the device.
    Compared to my 1st generation Pre it is wicked fast, super responsive and much more solidly built - I am in love...