Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    I just got my Pre 3 today, I downloaded the updated Facebook app, but it won't let me add an account. Something about a communication issue. I have a connection to the internet...Also, is there a way to shut off the 3G radio, because I won't be needing it anytime soon since I'm on T-Mobile. Thanks.

Great to see the Facebook app - it appeared for in the 2.2.0 app catalogue for the first time today! It works fine for me - try signing in by going to Facebook via the web browser and telling it to remember your login.
    Last edited by Michael Smith; 08/24/2011 at 10:59 AM.
    In WebOS2.1 (and so I guess in OS2.2) there is an option in network services app (which you can also access from the phones prefs) to select between 2G and 3G. Usually it is set on auto and says "network type". It is just above the Data usage switch.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Smith View Post
    Great to see the Facebook app - it appeared for in the 2.2.0 app catalogue for the first time today! It works fine for me - try signing in by going to Facebook via the web browser and telling it to remember your login.
    So, when I first logged into my Palm Profile it restored the old version of Facebook. I deleted it, then downloaded the new one and it worked fine.