Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bmenot View Post
    Are you from Germany or are they also calling people from other countries?
    They are. I'm from Finland and I got a call today. I ordered on 17th. My Pre3 is in the mail
  2.    #162  
    I can only repeat what they told me. They had 200 units in stock. I don't think that - at full price - they sell like hot cakes. Plus, they limited orders to one unit per customer. If you did not receive a cancellation mail and if your credit card was already charged, you can expect a call next week. Or maybe they run an extra shift tomorrow.
    Follow me on Twitter: @patbateman1612 !
    Does someone of those who didn't cancel the order get a delivery confirmation?
  4.    #164  
    Nope, did not get any email yet. But as of today I am totally happy with the call I received !

All those who DID NOT GET A CALL, check the topic I just started in the Pre3 forum. There might still be a chance to get ahold of a Pre3!
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Whatever they are selling (phones or bullcrap) I am not buying. Waiting for my call.
  6.    #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    Whatever they are selling (phones or bullcrap) I am not buying. Waiting for my call.
    Even if you want to cancel the order, please read the thread I started. Might offer you an opportunity to directly cancel the order. So you don't have to wait for you call...
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    I have time
  8.    #168  
    !
    Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman View Post
    Nope, did not get any email yet. But as of today I am totally happy with the call I received !

All those who DID NOT GET A CALL, check the topic I just started in the Pre3 forum. There might still be a chance to get ahold of a Pre3!
    So, that means you had not cancel your order as well and grab it to the original price? I'm happy, too. I had to laugh as they called me the second time and told me the same and asked again whether I want one of the ordered Pre3's. I think that they laughed as well about my English, but I was confused as they talked in English instead of German. :O

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
  10.    #170  
    Yeah, I decided to keep it. I hope to get a refund for my TouchPad and I am perfectly happy to invest that money in a Pre3, since this was the item I was always most interested in... If I find out that I does not fulfill my needs, I will sell it and just live with the financial loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman View Post
    Yeah, I decided to keep it. I hope to get a refund for my TouchPad and I am perfectly happy to invest that money in a Pre3, since this was the item I was always most interested in... If I find out that I does not fulfill my needs, I will sell it and just live with the financial loss.
    This is how I will handle it, too. I hope that a refund will be available (I bought it at Media Markt and maybe HP will give the refund only to those who ordered at HP online store? Who knows...). I still have a Veer in use, but the Pre3 will be even nicer and maybe someone of my family members will have the Veer.

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Eurostore updated at 11am
    And after much agonising, I am going to accept and sell my Desire HD, which will end up with me paying about what I expected to in the first place. I have been using my old Pre minus again (and upgraded it to 2.1) these past few days and there really isn't anything on Android that I miss day-to-day...and having been back on webOS, I'm reminded of how clunky Android really is. Lots of apps and utilities but webOS does it for me, it has everything I need really. Even Mode Switcher is an (almost) replacement for Locale/Tasker, which are probably the only things I'll really miss. The only reason I left in the first place was because of battery life...and I think (coupled with the 2.1 upgrade) I have worked out what was going wrong. The battery issue isn't so bad now. Hopefully Pre 3 is even better with its power usage.

Is the Pre 3 really very wobbly on the old Touchstone by the way? I have three, don't really want to replace them.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark-dj View Post
    And after much agonising, I am going to accept and sell my Desire HD, which will end up with me paying about what I expected to in the first place. I have been using my old Pre minus again (and upgraded it to 2.1) these past few days and there really isn't anything on Android that I miss day-to-day...and having been back on webOS, I'm reminded of how clunky Android really is. Lots of apps and utilities but webOS does it for me, it has everything I need really. Even Mode Switcher is an (almost) replacement for Locale/Tasker, which are probably the only things I'll really miss. The only reason I left in the first place was because of battery life...and I think (coupled with the 2.1 upgrade) I have worked out what was going wrong. The battery issue isn't so bad now. Hopefully Pre 3 is even better with its power usage.

Is the Pre 3 really very wobbly on the old Touchstone by the way? I have three, don't really want to replace them.
    For me i am going the other way around. I think i will cancel. As much as i would love to have a pre 3. I dont think paying 300 is justified, imo.

Btw, i did get an email today from eurostore. Not happy that i can see a who list of email addresses on that list. They should have done it more discretely.
    Quote Originally Posted by raven3k View Post
    For me i am going the other way around. I think i will cancel. As much as i would love to have a pre 3. I dont think paying 300 is justified, imo.

Btw, i did get an email today from eurostore. Not happy that i can see a who list of email addresses on that list. They should have done it more discretely.
    Yeah I was thinking that...but I'm fed up with the HTC, the battery life isn't much good, the screen whilst big is just a little washed out and the build quality around the battery compartment is not great (I've pulled it off numerous times by accident and the phone immediately loses power). If I was to get a new Android phone I would get the SGS II, not least because it has AMOLED and a decent battery, so if I tire of the Pre 3 I can always sell it and get the Samsung (and at today's prices, I wouldn't lose out much). Android is quite powerful but I just find it clunky and it needs a lot of maintenance.

Anyway, sorry, I'm going off topic. Tuesday I shall have my Pre 3! And yes, the non-bcc'd email address thing was pretty poor.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark-dj View Post
    Hm, where will you get the Touchstone for Pre3? Here in Germany they're only selling the old Palm Touchstone. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by gnangnan View Post
    Hm, where will you get the Touchstone for Pre3? Here in Germany they're only selling the old Palm Touchstone. =/
    I hadn't had much luck finding one, just assumed they would be more than the 16 I can get an original touchstone for

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    There was an Update on Eurostore at 12.30
  19.    #179  
    Cool! Looks like the shipping begun!
    Mine is on it's way from Eurostore.

Richard

Palm III>Palm m500>Palm Tungsten T2>Palm LifeDrive>Palm Pre>Palm Pre2>Pre 3 + Touchpad 32gb 3.0.2
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast