Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    so sad----- i ordered on early Tuesday.
    Anyone got this? it says my order is rejected??
    but it does say i can call to verify...anyone had the same experience and managed to get this overturned?

Thank you for your recent order. Due to security parameters set up to protect credit card holders, your order has unfortunately been rejected and your payment has automatically been refunded.

"We regret any inconvenience this may have caused. However if you wish to proceed with this order, please contact the Palm Call Center, details below.
    Please ensure to quote your order number"
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieH View Post
    Just now (1:34 pm New York time) on Palm Eurostore:

HP Pre 3 Sim Free QWERTY 8GB - Palm Accessories

OUT OF STOCK!
    Update Wed 24th 10am : Sorry, No stock will be available for order for the remainder of this week Next Update: Fri 26th 10am. Customer Service staff will not have any further information - it will be communicated directly here on this page.
    That's been up since this morning. Tomorrow, everyone will go for a walk, coffee, beer whatever. Friday morning the F5 frenzy begins. Again.
  3.    #23  
    My credit card was obviously accepted as they already took my cash ! I placed order on early morning. Unfortunately i could not reach anyone on the phone. Will keep trying though...
    Last edited by PatBateman; 08/24/2011 at 01:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sureshotz View Post
    so sad----- i ordered on early Tuesday.
    Anyone got this? it says my order is rejected??
    but it does say i can call to verify...anyone had the same experience and managed to get this overturned?

Thank you for your recent order. Due to security parameters set up to protect credit card holders, your order has unfortunately been rejected and your payment has automatically been refunded.

"We regret any inconvenience this may have caused. However if you wish to proceed with this order, please contact the Palm Call Center, details below.
    Please ensure to quote your order number"
    I got the same email today! .... tried calling numerous times but never get through ... i then checked my credit card online and they had charged me the full price!! .... so don't understand how the card was rejected!
  5.    #25  
    Sounds like some sort of cheap excuse to me! How do you manage to get you cash back?
    Quote Originally Posted by nips View Post
    I got the same email today! ....
    Didn't recieve such an email yet (I ordered on monday afternoon). Payment (full price) is already made and no shipping date in sight.

I agree with Pat. It seems that Palm Eurostore sold some Pre3s which are actually not in stock. Shame on them that they are not putting their cards on the table.

In the meantime some Webshops in UK and france again offering Pre3s for around 200 with a still unknown "accessory bundle" for preorder. I hope that won't be the new price.
  7.    #27  
    @ Flinx: Did you order from Germany as well? Did you manage to get ahold of someone at the eurostore hotline? I have been trying to catch someone for the last two days, but no chance...
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    I got the same email today! .... tried calling numerous times but never get through ... i then checked my credit card online and they had charged me the full price!! .... so don't understand how the card was rejected!
    It could have been rejected by your bank as fraudulent transaction
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    It could have been rejected by your bank as fraudulent transaction
    I'm sure if the bank reject it then the transaction wouldn't appear on my statement? ... The fact its on the statement would suggest that Palm have the money surely?

No hope in getting through to the Eurostore, have been trying since yesterday and doubt they will even bother to check their voice-mail!
    Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman View Post
    @ Flinx: Did you order from Germany as well?
    Yes.

Did you manage to get ahold of someone at the eurostore hotline?
    No, but I send an email to customer service on monday evening and got a reply on tuesday evening saying that "as soon HP / Palm will confirm news prices all orders will be corrected and shipped. Refund will be carried out immedietly." I recieved that mail in german.

I see three possibilities:

1. Palm Eurostore will cancel all orders because HP doesn't have any devices in stock or will do a firesale on their own (in which I will not participate).

2. The new price complies with the actual demand and will be much higher than the german firesale price or simply stay at 349,-.

3. We get a reduced price (resp. a refund) as promised which matched the firesale price together with accessories (also for a reduced price), lets say 100-150 for a Pre3 with Touchstone, additional charger and cables.

My Pricelimit is 150.
  11.    #31  
    @ Flinx: Same here. I got the same mail from them. I wrote another two mails and checked the site a dozen times, but no result. Funny thing is, in the FAQs they say that they won't charge the credit card before the item is shipped.
    I also agree with you 3 possibilities. Taking into account the recent mail and the twitter posts from guy who runs luzern solutions, I would say that a bundle is quite likely. Also, the woman I talked to on early Monday told me that they have units in stock (120 units)...
    No hope in getting through to the Eurostore, have been trying since yesterday and doubt they will even bother to check their voice-mail!
    Did you try the contact form an the website or the customer-service email (for germany it's kundenservice.de@palm.com). I got an anwser within 24 hours.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I have an order confirmation (ordered on 23rd August), but they haven't debited my account yet. Has everyone else had the money taken already?
    Also, the woman I talked to on early Monday told me that they have units in stock (120 units)...
    Well, thats actually good news. Lets hope that two of those units are already reserved for us both ;-)
  15.    #35  
    I tried both! The mail I received came from the mail address you mentioned, though!
    kamran9558 from the other thread just reported that UK-reseller "Superetrader" has cancelled all Pre3-orders because they won't get any units "from our supplier" (which only can be HP).

I hope this won't also affect the Palm Eurostore as they are more than a regular reseller (at least in my eyes).
  17.    #37  
    I don't think that they are to be regarded as a normal reseller. As said before, they told me that they had a few units in stock and were awaiting a new delivery end of this week...
    I've no phone at the minute - my E71 broke about two months ago and I've been waiting on the Pre 3 being released.

I ordered last Tuesday, 16th and still haven't received any confirmation of shipping. Just send me the damned thing already. You can worry about refunding me the difference later.
  19.    #39  
    Signed !
    Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams View Post
    I have an order confirmation (ordered on 23rd August), but they haven't debited my account yet. Has everyone else had the money taken already?
    I also ordered on the 23rd and haven't been charged.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast