Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofbeans View Post
    Weird. I sent myself an email with the details (including original order number) at around 12.29. Then got the confirmation email at 13:29 and it said:

"Date of purchase : 23 August 2011 13:21"

Odd.
    Really odd. I checked the confirmation email (which actually contained the larger order number as well ) It stated "Date of purchase : 23 August 2011 13:28" so I would be behind you also in that case... I have always checked the numbers and times from the Eurostore web site, so that part did go unnoticed.
    Unit arrived today, Preware & Impostah helped get me to the paid apps.
    The battery is charging and the WebOS update is installing.

For now, /me is very happy.

Tnx to the people @ Eurostore!
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    My order has been cancelled, so there's one more in the pot for some lucky person,.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofbeans View Post
    Odd. My order number is 130779x, so below yours and I haven't heard anything. I never did the twitter accept cancel thing as I just thought I would wait for an email from them, but never got one. So it looks like they perhaps aren't doing it in order... just going through those who they know will accept first.
    Same here, ordered at 10am and heard nothing.

Cancelled now, so there is one for someone else ....
    HP Germany stated that the refund program includes all devices that are bought (not activated) before the 23rd of August. I will do my best to find out if the Pre3's that are bought at Palm Eurostore are included as well because mine was bought on the 22nd of August, but delivered yesterday. Maybe they will give us the refund (at least the pre3 is listed on HP Promotions ).
    Quote Originally Posted by gnangnan View Post
    HP Germany stated that the refund program includes all devices that are bought (not activated) before the 23rd of August. I will do my best to find out if the Pre3's that are bought at Palm Eurostore are included as well because mine was bought on the 22nd of August, but delivered yesterday. Maybe they will give us the refund (at least the pre3 is listed on HP Promotions ).
    I can't even get this site to work, I enter the serial number and it says that the promotion code does not exist!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by local.bin View Post
    I can't even get this site to work, I enter the serial number and it says that the promotion code does not exist!?!
    It seems that most people are getting that error (by looking at the Facebook page of HP Germany). Click on the "Support"-Link and write a message (with your serial number) so that they can take a look at it.
    It seems that most people are getting that error (by looking at the Facebook page of HP Germany). Click on the "Support"-Link and write a message (with your serial number) so that they can take a look at it.
    Oh ok, I did send a message via that support link but didn't include my serial numbers until I know it's legit.
    I know the postings. But their information is wrong, trust me. The program is made for Germany, Italy, UK and Ireland. Why should HP Germany disseminate this information via twitter and Facebook? Tell me!
    Oh ok, I did send a message via that support link but didn't include my serial numbers until I know it's legit.
    Interesting I got a support email back from HP or whomever ..

He has my serial number, but that item was bought at firesale pricing, so he won't get far with that claim :-)
    Interesting I got a support email back from HP or whomever ..

He has my serial number, but that item was bought at firesale pricing, so he won't get far with that claim :-)
    o.o I've sent a mail right after the site went online and still have no answer yet... Is it right what he has told you? Did you buy it at firesale pricing?
    Last edited by gnangnan; 09/01/2011 at 03:59 AM.
    o.o I've sent a mail right after the site went online and still have no answer yet... Is it right what he has told you? Did you buy it at firesale pricing?
    I just got an auto reply. No contact.

I did buy the one touchpad at firesale, yes.
    I just got an auto reply. No contact.

I did buy the one touchpad at firesale, yes.
    Ah, I've thought that you have sent your serial number. Sorry for my misinterpreting. I hope that they will answer soon.
    Ah, I've thought that you have sent your serial number. Sorry for my misinterpreting. I hope that they will answer soon.
    The site is a scam, as you have likely ready elsewhere.

I tried my already reduced touchpad to check in anticipation of my soon to arrive (non firesale) pre 3.

If you haven't already, you should delete the link from your post perhaps ...
    The site is a scam, as you have likely ready elsewhere.

I tried my already reduced touchpad to check in anticipation of my soon to arrive (non firesale) pre 3.

If you haven't already, you should delete the link from your post perhaps ...
    IT IS NO SCAM. <,> Why is everyone talking about this ****. HP Germany posted it on their Facebook site, every German retailer got an mail from HP so that they can inform their customers. Amazon, Cyberport and other retailer posted the link to that site on their page: HP Touchpad Preiserstattung and https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...54225064611022! Stop talking about the lie, precentral.net has pushed into the room...
    Double post ..
    Last edited by local.bin; 09/01/2011 at 05:00 AM.
    I know the postings. But their information is wrong, trust me. The program is made for Germany, Italy, UK and Ireland. Why should HP Germany disseminate this information via twitter and Facebook? Tell me!
    On the eurostore it says there may be some small stock this afternoon...hopefully I can grab one at the firesale price
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    On the eurostore it says there may be some small stock this afternoon...hopefully I can grab one at the firesale price
    the only thing it says on the eurostore is that the deadline for people with orders to respond is today; whatever little stock leftover will be allocated to the existing orders and the rest will be cancelled.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast