Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by richardallen42 View Post
    Mine is on it's way from Eurostore.

Mine as well. Received the mail at 17:45!

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Mine too. At last.
  3.    #183  
    Same here! And the package has already departed from Ireland! Cant wait to get my hands on this phone...
    Follow me on Twitter: @patbateman1612 !
    Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman View Post
    Same here! And the package has already departed from Ireland! Cant wait to get my hands on this phone...
    Now it is at East Midlands. I think that they will fly together.
    East Midlands for mine too! Wonder when it will get here. (Berlin area)
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidVogt View Post
    East Midlands for mine too! Wonder when it will get here. (Berlin area)
    Mine left East Midlands at 3am, and is now out with courier here in London. So should have it this morning hopefully.
    Delivered (near Cologne)!

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Also delivered within the past hour. Haven't done any work since

I love it already!
  9.    #189  
    Got mine quite early, just in the process of setting it up and exploring it. Hardware is beautiful and webOS runs super fast. I am absolutely happy and don't care that there was no price reduction. This phone is just spectacular. All my thanks go to Mr. Sherlock and his team from the Palm Eurostore for handling this mess so well! HP and in fact many of the other huge companies should learn a lesson from him!
    Follow me on Twitter: @patbateman1612 !
    Just got an email which I did not expect anymore; my Pre3 will be shipped from Dublin to NL today!

Order# 130780x, so if you are still in line and not to far back, there is still hope!

And this means I can now stop looking at AZERT and QWERTZ keyboards, no-shipping-outside-uk, and "I have gold" auctions on eBay ...
    I too received a shipping confirmation just now.

But I also placed an order with Carphone Warehouse yesterday, I have sent a cancellation so we shall see. Maybe I'll end up with two versions of my most anticipated phone of the year!!!

Thanks to PatBateman for conversing with Pat Sherlock and for the Palm Eurostore team for helping this WebOS fan out.
    Touchpad | Pre 3 | Some none WebOS stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by grotevoet View Post
    Just got an email which I did not expect anymore; my Pre3 will be shipped from Dublin to NL today!

Order# 130780x, so if you are still in line and not to far back, there is still hope!

And this means I can now stop looking at AZERT and QWERTZ keyboards, no-shipping-outside-uk, and "I have gold" auctions on eBay ...
    Odd. My order number is 130779x, so below yours and I haven't heard anything. I never did the twitter accept cancel thing as I just thought I would wait for an email from them, but never got one. So it looks like they perhaps aren't doing it in order... just going through those who they know will accept first.
    Despite all the disappointed members its nice to hear from people who are pleased with the phone

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    PatBateman likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofbeans View Post
    Odd. My order number is 130779x, so below yours and I haven't heard anything. I never did the twitter accept cancel thing as I just thought I would wait for an email from them, but never got one. So it looks like they perhaps aren't doing it in order... just going through those who they know will accept first.
    Or they have enough cancelations/stock to bridge the difference (max 20), and they have my accept but yours not (yet?) ...

FWIW: I did the Twitter accept, but also emailed them an acceptance as soon as there was a message that they would be trying to call customers to get a confirmation.
    Perhaps, but I would still expect them to contact me... not everyone uses this forum and knows about the twitter accept, so their should be a few people like me waiting for them to contact me. Not important anyway as I am going to cancel, but just doesn't look good for the company if they're working out of order.
    My order number in the confirmation was also 13078xx, but originally it was somewhere around 20000. Don't know if that affects the order in which they go through the list.

They said that they follow the orders strictly in first come first serve basis. The order numbers might be a bit off, if they are created when the shopping cart is created and the time stamp is taken in the checkout.
    ...Not important anyway as I am going to cancel, but just doesn't look good for the company if they're working out of order.
    You are *assuming* they work out of order, not knowing how far our order#'s are apart, not how much stock they have to spread around

Wait - so you are going to cancel?? Why did you not do that as soon as you made up your mind? Would have saved the people at Eurostore a lot of time, and (more important) someone else would now be happy and waiting for a delivery.
    I don't use twitter and don't really have a clue. I just expected them to email, and would then reply straight away from my phone. But I don't think I have caused anyone to wait so far as I haven't heard anything. Also, them marking me as cancelled from twitter or from my email (which I would have sent immediately) shouldn't make a big difference... I don't know how many orders they are going through but this does seem to be taking a very long time.

I don't really know what you're saying grotevoet in the first part there... it doesn't make sense to me, but if you are saying the same as you did before. I guess they could just have enough for all orders between our numbers, just unusual that they would do the later number first and there would be so long before notification of two buyers with similar numbers.

Juristi, good call, could be that. My order number originally was 1914x. So that is lower than yours. Did you get one shipped?
    Juristi, good call, could be that. My order number originally was 1914x. So that is lower than yours. Did you get one shipped?
    Yes, your number was before mine. I was originally 1918x and got also an email today that they have shipped one to me. The time the order was marked received was 23/08/2011 (13:19).
    Quote Originally Posted by juristi View Post
    Yes, your number was before mine. I was originally 1918x and got also an email today that they have shipped one to me. The time the order was marked received was 23/08/2011 (13:19).
    Weird. I sent myself an email with the details (including original order number) at around 12.29. Then got the confirmation email at 13:29 and it said:

"Date of purchase : 23 August 2011 13:21"

Odd.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast