Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    sounds like Pre2 is where its at.....
    Conspicuously missing is a front facing camera, popularised by inclusion in the iPhone 4, but we can take or leave it. We can’t honestly say we’ve ever wanted to make a video call on a phone ever.

Did he really review it properly?
    Quote Originally Posted by jester3397 View Post
    Did he really review it properly?
    no, evidently.

Although to be fair, 3* given hes taken the recent news into account is not bad.
    Wrong on front facing camera, wrong on processor, wrong on HP dropping webOS (I know you can argue that by dropping the hardware they are, but they have actually stated the opposite). So not a great bit of reviewing really!

I'd be interested to see how the scaled up apps look though - has anyone posted any yet?
    I'd also be concerned that some pretty essential apps like facebook & spotify may not be updated.
    specs on there say its got a 5mpix camera? hows a tiny webos phone got a better camera than a webos touchpad, booooooooo :|
    Quote Originally Posted by gavdempsey View Post
    Wrong on front facing camera, wrong on processor, wrong on HP dropping webOS (I know you can argue that by dropping the hardware they are, but they have actually stated the opposite). So not a great bit of reviewing really!

I'd be interested to see how the scaled up apps look though - has anyone posted any yet?
    I'd also be concerned that some pretty essential apps like facebook & spotify may not be updated.
    You're right about all those errors, also wrong on screen size. He's right angry birds does look pretty rubbish. More than playable, but pixelated.