Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Actuall custom accesoiries may be hard to find for US customers.

Skinomi Full Body Protector Skin Shield for HP Pre 3 | eBay

Ive had these screen protectors before, they are very similar to Invisible shields.
  2. H
    I ordered from here and it was cancelled because the reseller hadn't yet received them from Skinomi (apparently they wouldn't get any until the Pre3 US release, which now looks increasingly unlikely!)

I tried ordering from Skinomi direct and that order was cancelled last night because of a "shipping error". I replied to their e-mail asking if they actually intended to bring the product out but am still waiting for a reply.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    I ordered from here and it was cancelled because the reseller hadn't yet received them from Skinomi (apparently they wouldn't get any until the Pre3 US release, which now looks increasingly unlikely!)

I tried ordering from Skinomi direct and that order was cancelled last night because of a "shipping error". I replied to their e-mail asking if they actually intended to bring the product out but am still waiting for a reply.
    Bummer. Didnt know that!
  4. H
    Just got a reply to my e-mail. Apparently it is now definitely cancelled . My search of this site seemed to imply this was the only brand worth purchasing

Presumably they'll remove the product from their site soon.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Thats too bad. We may be out of luck.

Did the pre 3 come with a screen protector on it?
  6. H
    Only the standard plastic thing to prevent any damage during shipping