Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    as title really.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Not yet, I ordered like 10am. So, still awaiting.
    RedMist, do you mean the initial 50 (did yours come through, by the way), or for the 'fire sale'?

I don't think any retailers are in a position to refund right now, everybody is waiting on HP. I'm hoping they do what they seem to have done with TP, and refund all sales.

I don't know if its HP dragging their heels or if the retailers are having to bargain hard to get refunds for all purchases, past and future.

I've had a shiny white box sitting on my desk all day, and haven't opened it just in case. STOP STARING AT ME BOX! I CAN'T OPEN YOU! LEAVE ME IN PEACE!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    If you ordered within a week of the price drop, you will receive a price adjustment soon. From Handtec at least. So basically if you ordered before August 17th, 2011, you're **-ked.
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    just ordered this morning, not expecting the "refund the difference" so soon, TBH.

haven't got my touchpad early adopter app rebate or "refund the difference" either (did i hear correctly that they would do this?). bought my touchpad back in June.
    Redmist, Mines was invoiced from Box.co.uk on 18/8/11 so i sent an email to them earlier asking if they'd refund the difference. I noticed their website show the status "Pending confirmation from HP" then the stock was set as "out of stock". I have my fingers crossed. I would say if all these companies were being fair then stock released within the last few weeks to these suppliers should all get the same price drop. I'll post any update i get from Box.co.uk.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget_heaven View Post
    Redmist, Mines was invoiced from Box.co.uk on 18/8/11 so i sent an email to them earlier asking if they'd refund the difference. I noticed their website show the status "Pending confirmation from HP" then the stock was set as "out of stock". I have my fingers crossed. I would say if all these companies were being fair then stock released within the last few weeks to these suppliers should all get the same price drop. I'll post any update i get from Box.co.uk.
    Let us know, I already had 50 refund, will ask accordingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget_heaven View Post
    Hi

I asked today too ordered on the 17th but it didn't ship until the 19th I was already refunded the 50, another refund would be icing on the webOS cake, oh and pay my road tax :-)

Keep us posted

B
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    If you ordered within a week of the price drop, you will receive a price adjustment soon. From Handtec at least. So basically if you ordered before August 17th, 2011, you're **-ked.
    Lol, ordered from eurostore.palm.com on the 16th, got shipping notification on the 18th. I will contact them once they drop the prices. It would suck if they will not refund me the money, as the price has dropped to 15% of the price I paid in less than a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by barryb20 View Post
    Hi

I asked today too ordered on the 17th but it didn't ship until the 19th I was already refunded the 50, another refund would be icing on the webOS cake, oh and pay my road tax :-)

Keep us posted

B
    I ordered early AM on the 17th, and besides the order confirmation haven't received anything.

Hopefully will be worth it in the end, if/when they send me a bundle and refund me 2/3 of the original price.
    Hey

Just an update, I ordered my Pre3 from Box.co.uk on the 18th and activated it on the 19th, and I have received an email from HP stating that my payment has been released for further processing and will be transferred to my account within 45 days!

I will update again when I actually receive the funds

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I didn't tell them that box.co.uk has refunded 50 - Maybe I should email them.....

Did anyone who ordered from box get a revised invoice?
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Like Scotty Dog, I've received the email saying my refund has been authorised and will be coming within 45 days.

Thanks to Red Mist, who I think was the first to spot the refund offer.

Can't believe my luck - I've got an amazing phone so cheaply. When I pre-ordered at the beginning of July I was expecting to pay 400.

Hurray!

Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    I didn't tell them that box.co.uk has refunded 50 - Maybe I should email them.....

Did anyone who ordered from box get a revised invoice?
    I uploaded both my original invoice and my 49.99 refund invoice when I made my submission. Both of those were from Box, so "yes".

15. H
    I only uploaded the original invoice but put the payment price after the discount. Got the same e-mail as Scotty_Dog yesterday
    Last edited by H; 09/09/2011 at 04:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Dogg View Post
    Hey

Just an update, I ordered my Pre3 from Box.co.uk on the 18th and activated it on the 19th, and I have received an email from HP stating that my payment has been released for further processing and will be transferred to my account within 45 days!

I will update again when I actually receive the funds

This. As in exactly this. Its almost freaky.
    Has anyone's pre3 refund come through from HP yet?

My S/N didn't work (presumably because it was bought the day before and activated on the day of deadline), and they just got back to me today with a code to allow me to submit an application, so I'm hoping it gets accepted.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Received email from HP 3 days ago indicating partial refund authorised and would be processed within 45 days (same as a lot of people I believe). I received mien from Box a day after RedMist, activated at the same day, applying for partial refund the very first day it appeared online as well as receiving confirmation email.

I am eagerly awaiting for my refund.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Received another email from HP today indicating refund was made yesterday and should be cleared into my account within 5-7 working days.

Anyone received theirs ?
    No, I'm still on the 'order released for further processing within 45 days' stage - but I'm about 2 weeks further down the line than you!

.. wish i'd bought 3 on release date!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast