Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hsukirk View Post
    Received another email from HP today indicating refund was made yesterday and should be cleared into my account within 5-7 working days.

Anyone received theirs ?
    Yes, i have received the same message, That the refund was made yesterday and should clear shortly.
    Got this email today

Dear HP customer,

Many thanks for your participation in our HP webOS devices promotion. Your rebate will be delivered shortly.

For business customers:
    The attached document is intended as an accounting voucher. Please forward a copy to your accounting department so it can be filed with the receipt of payment.

We hope you get a lot of enjoyment from your new HP products.

Kind regards,
    Think you guys are the lucky ones. Told I will get a refund, to get mails saying not, then yes, then they lost the application. I am worried about webOS in their incompetent hands ....

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I had same message *not quite sure if its for my pre3 or my touchpad though.

Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Checked my account just now, TECHPROTECT GMBH has deposited 280.98. I have now paid only 19.01 for my Pre3! (I sent them both my original 349.98 invoice and the next day's 49.99 refund; both from box.co.uk. Not my fault if they can't do the arithmetic.)
  6. H
    I have similar to elvispre
    elvispre likes this.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Same here too. Best deal ever! *:-)

Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Yeah same for me too!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Has everyones' accounts been credited yet? I got the same email as kiu, with a pdf credit note saying they tranferred the refund on the 23rd (this post being written on the 27th) but it hasn't actually showed up in my account yet. The amount was consistent with the 299.98 (I wasn't a first day adopter like you lucky devils) being refunded down to 69.

Just wondering when I should worry that I can't type in account details properly.

EDIT: thought I'd just update, the payment has gone through today, Hooray! 69 is waaay less that I could've hoped for even after Leo's announcement!

...just wish I'd bought 3 @ 19
    Last edited by Andyf; 09/28/2011 at 11:13 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12