Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Ordered last week, and received the email today about the price reduction, with a suggestion that orders would ship tomorrow for delivery by the end of the week. Good times!
    I ordered earlier but haven't received a confirmation e-mail and now the sites down/slow... ick! If I can't get a replacement for my release day Pre- I'll be annoyed!
    Wow this site is crashing hard...
    I reversed as it just got stuck processing and got past that bit in and put credit cards details in OK and got an order number - but no confirmation email.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    managed to get a pre 3 order email confirmation, took ages though! fingers crossed, lovely upgrade from the original pre
    where did you guys get it from?

I spoke to someone at HP and they said their not carrying stock themselves and the discounts wont be till the end of this month.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    where did you guys get it from?

I spoke to someone at HP and they said their not carrying stock themselves and the discounts wont be till the end of this month.
    See the OP... sites running slow now though.
    Got my confirmation email - just wait and see if the price drops and they honor - fingers crossed - but a long time waiting to buy a cheap palm - hopefully my amazon touchpad and my hp pre 3 will both get honored price drops - if not they will both go back :-( can't afford the full prices!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Darn it...this is for EU only...I am on the Billing part and it only lists EU countries.
    Too bad, I got excited but I live in US and it will not let me select my country as all options have drop down menus and US is not a choice. Wow the site moves really slow right now!
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12