Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    any one want to trade the pre 3 for a touchpad please get with me thanks
    I'm might tak e you up on that. Is the Pre 3 new?
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
    I'm might tak e you up on that. Is the Pre 3 new?
    I think you have it backwards, and at this point this would be a dumb deal. The Pre 3 hasn't been marked down yet, and is available in very very limited quantities (compared to the Touchpad)
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    a deal can be worked out I also have 100% feedback on ebay.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by No1up View Post
    a deal can be worked out I also have 100% feedback on ebay.
    I have 1,000% feedback in hell
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    lol I would trade one for a pre 2 as well.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    it's tempting, if my Pre 3 on ebay don't sell i might take you up on it
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I have a unlocked Pre2 in the box for a touchpad straight up!!! I will even give you the touchstone for free!!!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    OK I have 3 touchpads. One to keep and 2 were backups incase they got canceled.. all 3 are on the way.. send me your email and we can go from there! :-)
    Throw me in the mix, I would trade my touchpad for a Pre 3 or a unlocked Pre 2 if it's new. let me know

Ken
    It pains me to make a "Me Too" post but, yeah, I'd be willing to trade one of my TouchPads for a Pre 3 as well.
    if there is anyone near munich: i'd also trade my tp16g for a pre3. (both new and unused)
    If I can actually get the 2 Pre 3's I ordered today (confirmation mail received, but no change in price yet), I might be willing to trade one of them for a Touchpad as well
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I also have touchstone and hp case, all new. I an also get the keyboard. I want a pre 3
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    As soon as my TP orders ship I will see how many TPs I have for trade but at least one unopened TP 16GB will be up for a new Pre 3 trade.
    Depending on your extras (eg Touchstone + car +etc accessories like the expected firesale bundle at Palm Eurostore) I will throw in a brand new TP Touchstone Dock as well.
    I too am hoping for a Pre3 order to fill through Clove if they get stock....

I do though have an extra 32GB Touchpad (unopened) sitting here - it turned out my wife didn't want the one I got for her...

So if someone wants to make that trade after the dust settles?

:-)
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I was screwed out of my touchpad from OnSale, but I do have 2 pre 2's on the way from hp, brand new and according to them, should be here sometime next week. Anyways..I'd be willing to trade for a 32gb touchpad if anyone wants. Feel free to shoot me a pm.
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post
    I was screwed out of my touchpad from OnSale, but I do have 2 pre 2's on the way from hp, brand new and according to them, should be here sometime next week. Anyways..I'd be willing to trade for a 32gb touchpad if anyone wants. Feel free to shoot me a pm.
    I have a demo TP 32gb that I would trade for a Pre 2. Email me at ken@fbcashland.com
    All sales and trades should be posted in the Marketplace forum.