Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree15Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dermike View Post
    Just put mine out on Ebay for you Americans.
    HP Pre3 unlocked smartphone 8GB | eBay

You're guaranteed to get one this way unless you just want the firesale price.
    that's a little steep! i just ordered through a friend in the UK from cleverbox. Comes out to around $330.

OH, the $$ we spend to get these devices. At least it's unlocked...and without any future hardware support. We must all be crazy.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang View Post
    that's a little steep! i just ordered through a friend in the UK from cleverbox. Comes out to around $330.

OH, the $$ we spend to get these devices. At least it's unlocked...and without any future hardware support. We must all be crazy.
    Exchange courses at work.. it's actually less than what I paid for it, converted to SEK.. but you are right about that.
    it may be a dumb question but can some one guide me from where I can get the pre3, I'm on Att and ok to live with limited 3g from 1900 and wifi at work and at home.

Thanks
    I ordered one from cleverboxes, sure hope they refund in case of a fire sale!
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    But they are saying UK Customers only
    well I chatted with one of the reps and he said it was ok so I went ahead and ordered, paid using paypal and had no trouble at all. got confirmation email from them immediately. shipping to usa was 52 GBP more but there was no vat, total 209 GBP or so, about $330 usd

08/25/11 UPDATE: Cleverboxes cancelled my order this morning saying it's for UK customer only
    Last edited by neit_jnf; 08/25/2011 at 09:38 AM.
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang View Post

If you drop the price to $350 buy it now I'll pick it up
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    well I chatted with one of the reps and he said it was ok so I went ahead and ordered, paid using paypal and had no trouble at all. got confirmation email from them immediately. shipping to usa was 52 GBP more but there was no vat, total 209 GBP or so, about $330 usd

08/25/11 UPDATE: Cleverboxes cancelled my order this morning saying it's for UK customer only
    What a pathtetic, scumbag company.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456