Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    It will be there. Believe in the power of the Handtec!
    Your Pre 3 will be there tomorrow morning. How do I know?
    I ordered mine from Handtec last Friday morning in the USA and it was at my door by Monday morning at 8:30 AM . Handtec had the best price at the time (before Pre 3 went on Fires sale status), and their order processing department is fabulous. My Fed Ex Tracking info showed 10:30 AM pacific time. They beat their own deadline by two hours!
    Enjoy and please remember to post your experiences and results using the UK device here in the US.

Thanks,
    TTB

Amazing, why can't more companies do business like this!
    Oh and yes they say they'll be refunding me the difference between the price I paid on Friday and the price it will be selling for tomorrow while its lit up and on fire!

Way cool pepes there!
    Speaking of FedEX, you look like Tom Hanks...I've wanted to tell you that since I joined
    JohnLBurger likes this.
    I ordered mine this morning. I received a confirmation email but no tracking number. I assume that means I got a pre-order instead of an in-stock one. : /.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Tracking number comes later, I think they say somewhere, after 7pm local time each day.
    So even US buyers will get price match / refund?

I want to buy one.
  5. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    So even US buyers will get price match / refund?

I want to buy one.
    Same here--hoping for firesale pricing.
    I'm attempting to pre-order from handtec but there is not an option for united states? Help

Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerman1 View Post
    I'm attempting to pre-order from handtec but there is not an option for united states? Help

Ken
    You mean shipping or what? I think they send worldwide, off course there is US/Canada shipment using FedEx.

I think I gonna pre-order this one, and hope there is refund soon before the shipment.

Someone from US already have confirmation that Handtec will refund (price match) no matter they sent the Pre 3 outside UK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    Same here--hoping for firesale pricing.
    The problem is.. if firesale started.. we from other country from UK very least have chance to have one.

Up till now I still hunting for TouchPad which no success yet.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Great. Yet another site I need to madly refresh all day long
    Those of you U.S. Handtec buyers did you use Visa? I only have Visa but can't get Verified by Visa to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Those of you U.S. Handtec buyers did you use Visa? I only have Visa but can't get Verified by Visa to work.
    Well thanks for the info.. I hope they will accept international Paypal.
    I was missing changing the shipping to fed-ex us/Canada. All good, went ahead and bit the bullet and Pre-ordered it. Really hope Hp drops the price before it comes in and I get credit back. Excited for the potential

Ken
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Visa via Paypal...and my Pre 3 just landed in New Jersey...this is gonna be the sickest/cheapest backup smartphone ever
    Blah I ordered it at 11 AM 8/23 and I have yet to get any confirmation with tracking. I just got a confirmation that my order passed security and will be shipped pending on stock. : /. When I ordered they still had them in stock...
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Blah I ordered it at 11 AM 8/23 and I have yet to get any confirmation with tracking. I just got a confirmation that my order passed security and will be shipped pending on stock. : /. When I ordered they still had them in stock...
    I ordered 12 hours before you did, and it should be here 7 hours from now

Talk about perfect timing
    ordered... hope for the best I can get price match / refund.. if not... at least I have Pre 3
  17. aFo
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    ^ Exact same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I ordered 12 hours before you did, and it should be here 7 hours from now

Talk about perfect timing
    Yarg! I'm so jealous! You ordered 11 PM the night before? and its already here... Nooooo

I REALLY hope mine wasn't put on pre-order... it was still in stock!

How long till you got your tracking number?
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Yarg! I'm so jealous! You ordered 11 PM the night before? and its already here... Nooooo

I REALLY hope mine wasn't put on pre-order... it was still in stock!

How long till you got your tracking number?
    I orded at 10:30pm and got my tracking number by 9am the next day.
    so should i order now for shipping to the US and just hope for the huge discount/refund? or should i wait until they officially announce something?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast