Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Pay with your Discover card through Paypal
    This man here is rational!
    Its a little much to complain that a UK store doesn't take a type of US card thats never used in the UK.
    If you put it in your checkout, and then update it, the price will reduce to 249.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I just called Handtec and asked if they would refund the difference if there was a price drop in the UK and they said the will refund the difference!!! $165 Pre 3!!!!!!WHOOO HOOO
    Ordered mine yesterday. Has not shipped yet, but has been debited and is in process.

Hopefully us gamblers will win!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    Ordered mine yesterday. Has not shipped yet, but has been debited and is in process.

Mine will be shipped today, and will be delivered in 24 hours. Part of the benefit of living in the biggest port city in the country
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Mine will be shipped today, and will be delivered in 24 hours. Part of the benefit of living in the biggest port city in the country
    Just got an email update form Handtec.

Tracking info says will be at my door tomorrow by 10:30am EST. WOW... I have a hard time believing that but I wouldn't mind!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Looks like I bought one at the perfect time because Handtec seems to be out of stock, for now, who knows if they'll get more. I will also be getting a price adjustment within the week, but for exactly how much? I'm not sure yet.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohengd View Post
    But it says price match doesn't apply to discontinued or clearances items...
    They have confirmed to me they WILL refund
    Sent my payment through. Totally forgot about paypal getting around "we don't accept that card here" bull. Thx for the assist.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo.55 View Post
    Sent my payment through. Totally forgot about paypal getting around "we don't accept that card here" bull. Thx for the assist.
    Were you able to get one before they sold out?
    I ordered from handtec an hour ago, and it seems to have completed successfully. That seems...odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo.55 View Post
    bull? really? same kinda bull you get when you go to a foreign country and they won't let you pay with dollars?
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superhyper View Post
    I ordered from handtec an hour ago, and it seems to have completed successfully. That seems...odd.
    It's most likely a preorder then.

Got that right! My wife will kill me if they don't refund! I can't take the chance that I don't get a Pre 3 though, right? Come on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    Perhaps its because it detects a US IP address and removes UK VAT.

299/1.2 = 249.17
    Value Added Tax is 20% in the UK?
    It's most likely a preorder then.
    Do they charge immediately for preorders? The charge has already gone through to my credit card.
    Quote Originally Posted by chako View Post
    Got that right! My wife will kill me if they don't refund! I can't take the chance that I don't get a Pre 3 though, right? Come on!
    Um...I don't think it's legal if they don't refund!
    Just got an email update form Handtec.

Tracking info says will be at my door tomorrow by 10:30am EST. WOW... I have a hard time believing that but I wouldn't mind!
    It will be there. Believe in the power of the Handtec!
    Your Pre 3 will be there tomorrow morning. How do I know?
    I ordered mine from Handtec last Friday morning in the USA and it was at my door by Monday morning at 8:30 AM . Handtec had the best price at the time (before Pre 3 went on Fires sale status), and their order processing department is fabulous. My Fed Ex Tracking info showed 10:30 AM pacific time. They beat their own deadline by two hours!
    Enjoy and please remember to post your experiences and results using the UK device here in the US.

Thanks,
    TTB

Amazing, why can't more companies do business like this!
    Oh and yes they say they'll be refunding me the difference between the price I paid on Friday and the price it will be selling for tomorrow while its lit up and on fire!

Way cool pepes there!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    I live in Adelaide Australia, and my Handtec Pre 3 purchase yesterday is already at Heathrow Airport with DHL, so far I agree Handtec are amazingly fast.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I just purchased mine, did anyone start getting refunds yet?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast