Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohengd View Post
    But it says price match doesn't apply to discontinued or clearances items...
    If it's from their own stock, I think they will bend the rules. If they don't that would be terrible customer service, and I'll just return it for a refund.
    But it says price match doesn't apply to discontinued or clearances items...
    Thats what I mean! Plus it doesn't apply retrospectively. I just mentioned it because other retailers (Clove for example), are a little more wooly on the wording. Not that I think any of them are likely to refund either.

The 50 drop that was reimbursed by HP at the beginning is one thing.

>200 that isn't reimbursed is quite another.

Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    If it's from their own stock, I think they will bend the rules. If they don't that would be terrible customer service, and I'll just return it for a refund.
    Well I don't know. Ordering from overseas, you're hardly likely to be a big loss in business. Neither is it likely to make a difference if you tell lots of people in the US.

Sorry, sounds harsh, I really hope they refund you, I just don't think you should get your hopes up
    I'm rooting for you! Is it sad I have been monitoring the handtec and HP site for like 3 hours now. I give til 3pm EST and I'm hitting the hay.
    rayray333 likes this.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    Thats what I mean! Plus it doesn't apply retrospectively. I just mentioned it because other retailers (Clove for example), are a little more wooly on the wording. Not that I think any of them are likely to refund either.

The 50 drop that was reimbursed by HP at the beginning is one thing.

>200 that isn't reimbursed is quite another.

Well I don't know. Ordering from overseas, you're hardly likely to be a big loss in business. Neither is it likely to make a difference if you tell lots of people in the US.

Sorry, sounds harsh, I really hope they refund you, I just don't think you should get your hopes up
    How would I be denied a full refund? You have two weeks to return a product, overseas or not.
    How would I be denied a full refund? You have two weeks to return a product, overseas or not.
    Oh that should be fine, I meant 'refund the difference', i.e. reimburse you for the price drop if you decide to keep it.
    THE PRICE ON THE HP WEBSITE JUST GOT CHANGED TO "Pre3 - 249.17". We're getting close I think. Still say's "pre-order now" though
    THE PRICE ON THE HP WEBSITE JUST GOT CHANGED TO "Pre3 - 249.17". We're getting close I think. Still say's "pre-order now" though
    Which link are you checking on still states 299.00 for me,i did see it yesterday at the lower price of 249.17 but haven't a clue where i ended up linking through. :-)
    Stop checking people! you're going to shut the site down! ha!
    still 299 and item is not found msg
    Same here but I am seeing 249.17
    Perhaps its because it detects a US IP address and removes UK VAT.

299/1.2 = 249.17
    I'm using safari though. I just loaded it up with Chrome and sure enough it's still 299
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    Perhaps its because it detects a US IP address and removes UK VAT.

299/1.2 = 249.17
    Why would it suddenly notice this? For 3 hours it was 299. Makes sense though.
    Why would it suddenly notice this? For 3 hours it was 299. Makes sense though.
    Dunno really. Perhaps with the announcement of no US release, they're expecting lots of overseas interest, and updated their prices and IP detection accordingly.

NOTE: it won't necessarily be cheaper, as you'd be expected to pay import tax on top of that! You prolly know that, I thought I'd point it out just in case.
    So UK not yet firesale Pre 3? if the price become as low as Touchpad and someone here want to import Pre 3 from UK to USA.. I want one.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    I just called Handtec and asked if they would refund the difference if there was a price drop in the UK and they said the will refund the difference!!! $165 Pre 3!!!!!!WHOOO HOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    This is two different things right?

Your thread: talking about Att 1900 3g coverage in the states

This thread: talking about how to import a pre 3 from the UK to the states for $75
    You got me, sorry. I jumped the gun. Will delete that post.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and dont necessarily represent AT&Ts positions, strategies or opinions.
    These *******s wont take Discover cards. My rage is complete! I don't have the money in my paypal to buy this!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo.55 View Post
    These *******s wont take Discover cards. My rage is complete! I don't have the money in my paypal to buy this!!!!!!
    Pay with your Discover card through Paypal
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast