Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohengd View Post
    Get this man an iPhone 5 when it comes out and be done with it.
    I'm not a huge fan of Apple, I try to avoid their products. I like it when other products on the market have a chance.

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    VCI_Cell and wizard83 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    How can you go about buying one of these from the U.K. And importing them to the states?
    Ditto. Anyone with greater experience in these matters care to chime in on this? Will HP.com ship a UK Pre3 to America, or will we have to have an intermediary buy one and ship it for us?

(I understand the 3G bands issue - my query is just regarding shipping)
    ap3604 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohengd View Post
    Get this man an iPhone 5 when it comes out and be done with it.
    Hi, I would NEVER consider and Iphone b/c Jobs tell people what they want and doesn't seem to want to add things that they want;

1. No keyboard is available on any model.
    2. No removable battery.

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    wizard83 likes this.
    Guys, can we please keep this on-track? Some of us would like to hear about the best way to snag a Pre3 at $75. This is kind of huge.
    Come on, HP, tell us what you did with the American Pre 3's if you made them! Can't you see that we all really want it? And don't release it like you did with the TouchPad firesale...only give it to people who had Palm/Hp phones before all of this stuff happened!

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    bausti25 likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12