View Poll Results: The Pre3 ownership.

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have one.

23 27.06%
  • I had one but I returned it already.

1 1.18%
  • I still want one. Somebody sell me one, please.

56 65.88%
  • I don't have one now and don't intend to get one anytime soon.

5 5.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    We owners are few in number, I fear. There's me, RedMist and that French guy, but I know there are some more of you out there. Can we have a show of hands please?

Let our motto be, "All for one, one for all!"

Who is with me?
    Count me in, over here in the USA with one.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Count me in too in the UK
    I'm getting some help from the UK to obtain one once the fire sale starts.
    Ordered one here in the UK last Wednesday, but stuck in limbo.
    Mine is in transit from the UK (have fedex #) to NYC.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Ordered one here in the UK last Wednesday, but stuck in limbo.
    Have you considered canceling your order with the Palm Eurostore and ordering one from elsewhere? I ordered mine from Box.co.uk and it came the very next day
    As the smoke clears from my credit card(never saw flames shoot up like that, must have been "spontaneous combustion" or something),
    I have one ordered from handtec. After 1 3/4 years of a pre minus, i had to pull the trigger. not waiting for some ******* to resell it later. Probably sign up att for a veer, & just lean to one side, out of balance.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtraudt View Post
    As the smoke clears from my credit card(never saw flames shoot up like that, must have been "spontaneous combustion" or something),
    I have one ordered from handtec. After 1 3/4 years of a pre minus, i had to pull the trigger. not waiting for some ******* to resell it later. Probably sign up att for a veer, & just lean to one side, out of balance.
    You might as well open up a line without a contract.
    I've got one :-)
    Count me in. 1 from Malaysia. As u said. all for 1, 1 for all, but I'll keep mine, u get ur own.
    sledge007 likes this.
    I would love one in Australia.
    I got mine last Friday. It's just wonderful; I loved my launch-day Pre, but this is in a different league. If only they'd launched six months earlier...
    Trying to get one in the UK
    Wanted one before all this happened, going to get one but waiting to see if price goes down, if not by end of today, will order one anyway.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    i have one and im trying to sell it for the price i bought it currently on ebay with a starting bid of £199 and bids
    got a WP7 instead
    I would have gladly got one had it come to the US. I'm on Sprint now but would have ditched for AT&T but not worth the hassle. I think the saddest part is I just really wanted to SEE the thing. A store display or in the wild. It just looked so nice. I would buy one just for kicks at the firesale price, but I lack contacts in the UK.
    one here in Ireland
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I think I am going to join the musketeers. I'll sell my torch 9800 on fleabay and make up the cost.

Edit: OH GOD I DID IT
    I hope that handtec comes through with the refund, otherwise that sucker is going back.
    Last edited by SithToast; 08/23/2011 at 08:03 PM.
    Me from Puget Sound, Washington State!

I just paid $450 plus dollars from handbreak, and I don't regret it.

The Palm PrPrPr&#$275$; $3$ $is$ $a$ $real$ $status$ $symbol$. $That$ $Apple$'$s$ $iPhone$ $4$ $can$ $only$ $dream$ $of$...($on$ $auction$ @ $eBay$ $starting$ @$$330$! $Like$-$New$ $Con$)

Oh, and I'll post reviews and comparisons with Pre-, Veer, & PrPrPr&#$275$; $3$.

So stay tuned! By Sept. 03rd!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast