Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1263
Like Tree68Likes
  1. #141  
    How do you guys know that Handtec is going to refund the difference? Just wondering how this information came to light, looking to order one and ship it to Canada.
  2. #142  
    ahhh dont say that, im still fighting my way through.
    Palm Pre- (1.4.5)
    HP TouchPad (3.0.2)
  3. rs1
    rs1 is offline
    rs1's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    #143  
    And Handtec have *just* sold out too. FML.
  4. rbyrne's Avatar
    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
       #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by slyb View Post
    How do you guys know that Handtec is going to refund the difference? Just wondering how this information came to light, looking to order one and ship it to Canada.
    Many people have phoned them including myself. They will refund the difference as long as the price drop is within 7 days of purchase.
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by rs1 View Post
    And Handtec have *just* sold out too. FML.
    Oh god i just don't believe this. This is the biggest farce since.... since... do you know i actually don't think there has been a bigger f***up
  6. akshunj's Avatar
    Posts
    379 Posts
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    #146  
    Clove said in a blogpost they are suspending sales until they receive some clarification from HP regarding pricing...

    HP Pre 3–RUMOURED price drop update–IMPORTANT Clove Technology’s Blog
  7. #147  
    Palm Pre- (1.4.5)
    HP TouchPad (3.0.2)
  8. rbyrne's Avatar
    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
       #148  
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by rs1 View Post
    and handtec have *just* sold out too. Fml.
    dam visa verify!!! I was at the last page and visa verify never works for me.
  10. #150  
    Yup... FINALLY managed to get the eurostore screen back after nearly five hours of trying and guess what? yup... no image of the Pre3.

    Well that is it. I've had enough of this fiasco. 90% of the pres and touchpads sold will end up on ebay.... we must, must, must campaign to stop people buying at inflated prices on ebay to stop these unscrupulous profiteers from cashing in.

    And as i speak the eurostore has gone down again. Jeez. As has been said earlier: F M L
  11. #151  
    hmm i ordered mine from hantec at 8:15 this morning hopefully i got it before they sold out.
  12. #152  
    Do you know what, I'm going to wait. There are zero guarantees from any retailer that we'll get refunds and I suspect a few will just say no - play.com have been and they've got no legal obligation to do anything other than sell at the price they advertise. I guess it's entirely plausible that they can apply for the refunds themselves and then pocket it. I'm not sure a situation like this has happened before so there won't be any legal precedents.
    slyb likes this.
  13. rs1
    rs1 is offline
    rs1's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    #153  
    The eurostore is back up, but glitching horribly. I accidentally placed an order for
    0 HP Pre 3 Sim Free QWERTY 8GB 299.00 0.00

    Subtotal: 0.00
    Delivery method: 5.99
    Payment method:
    Total amount: 5.99
  14. #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy View Post
    Do you know what, I'm going to wait. There are zero guarantees from any retailer that we'll get refunds and I suspect a few will just say no - play.com have been and they've got no legal obligation to do anything other than sell at the price they advertise. I guess it's entirely plausible that they can apply for the refunds themselves and then pocket it. I'm not sure a situation like this has happened before so there won't be any legal precedents.
    I'm go to wait until the price drop is confirmed and visible on the websites too. Don't want to get charged and possibly not get refunded (we've seen this song and dance before).
  15. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy View Post
    Do you know what, I'm going to wait. There are zero guarantees from any retailer that we'll get refunds and I suspect a few will just say no - play.com have been and they've got no legal obligation to do anything other than sell at the price they advertise. I guess it's entirely plausible that they can apply for the refunds themselves and then pocket it. I'm not sure a situation like this has happened before so there won't be any legal precedents.
    Handtec verified on their blog and on the phone that they will give price adjustments if the price falls. So I'm 100% confident that I got a Pre 3 for $160
  16. d3ac0n's Avatar
    Posts
    100 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by rs1 View Post
    The eurostore is back up, but glitching horribly. I accidentally placed an order for
    You just bough a 5.99 pound of nothing

    It's getting ridiculous...
  17. #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Handtec verified on their blog and on the phone that they will give price adjustments if the price falls. So I'm 100% confident that I got a Pre 3 for $160
    You are of course assuming there are price reductions. All Handtec have said, is the same as everyone else: when we hear from HP what and if the reductions are, and how they plan to reimburse us (the vendors), then we will know whether we can drop the price, and or reimburse sales that have already gone through.

    If HP decide to reimburse the vendors for all subsequent sales, then you will get no reimbursement.
  18. #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    You are of course assuming there are price reductions. All Handtec have said, is the same as everyone else: when we hear from HP what and if the reductions are, and how they plan to reimburse us (the vendors), then we will know whether we can drop the price, and or reimburse sales that have already gone through.

    If HP decide to reimburse the vendors for all subsequent sales, then you will get no reimbursement.
    Dear Customer,

    Thank you for contacting the Palm Store Customer Service.

    Yes, the price difference will be refunded as soon as HP confirms price
    reduction today or tomorrow.

    We are now holding off all shipments to enable us to pass that price
    reduction on to you.

    The Palm Store Customer Service thanks you for the opportunity to assist
    you and hopes to have been of assistance.

    Kind Regards,

    Palm Store Customer Service Representative
  19. #159  
    Once the price drops to $75 (officially), I'm in.
  20. #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by slyb View Post
    Once the price drops to $75 (officially), I'm in.
    But then you won't be able to order and ship to Canada. Palm Euro Store doesn't take anything outside of Europe.

    If indeed all the sellers are returning their stock.

Posting Permissions