Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7 475253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1263
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    HP USA Store doesn't ship worldwide I've tried. When the Veer and Pre2 went on sale, I was greeted by a page that only allowed USA addresses and USA credit cards.
    That is so frustrating!! It's also a little depressing that I've only learned about these ridiculous policies because I can't get a phone
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    This whole not shipping to the U.S. thing is really driving me crazy! Do most U.S. companies not ship worldwide? All I want to do is either purchase a Vodafone contract for a QWERTY Pre 3 or purchase the AZERTY off the Palm Eurostore. Is there anyone that can please help?
    As an American living in Paris, you will find it impossible to order stuff from the US !!
    like amazon.com doesn't ship in France, I can't order stuff from Verizon or Walmart... Even some ebay listings are forbidden to watch since my IP is in France.
    With a U.S. address or one available for sale? Please explain!!
    With a European address! SO if I decide not to keep it after all I could send it to the US!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregor_lln View Post
    With a European address! SO if I decide not to keep it after all I could send it to the US!
    Great! One poster said they might be able to get me one, but please keep me posted. Thanks!
    Great! One poster said they might be able to get me one, but please keep me posted. Thanks!
    FYI I can already tell you that the belgian post charges around 40-50 for an insured package (4-10 working days)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregor_lln View Post
    FYI I can already tell you that the belgian post charges around 40-50 for an insured package (4-10 working days)
    Wowza! Thanks for the heads up.
    Can anyone plz tell me if i can return the CPW vodafone deal without being charged for anything if I havent opened the phone or sim card.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I'm still looking for a Pre3 so feel free to contact me.

I hve no problem working out the shipping charges to the US
    hi anyone can help me get one? and ship it here to qatar??willing to pay..pls..contact me
    Id like to get one myself! I prefer QWERTY, but will take anything at this point. Please contact me if you can help. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Some retailor can say pre 3 49, then mark on the website as out of stocks. Will it make sense, since there is no stocks. What matters, to be compared is who got physical stocks in hand and prices of those sellers. I got mine delivered from KICKmobiles today, sealed boxed QWERTY. Next day delivery to USA from UK. Supriced to see how fast, though I have paid high, at least the product is there.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I have tried for 4 weeks, one recommended box.co.uk, then called them and paid, next day nothing came, jsut said order cancelled. So, I am happy to say that where I got it at the end, which is not a spam as you suggest or trying to suggest. Just to be clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran9558 View Post
    Can anyone plz tell me if i can return the CPW vodafone deal without being charged for anything if I havent opened the phone or sim card.
    You have 14 days to do so.
    Why do you wanna do that anyway? Keep the bloody phone :P
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    You have 14 days to do so.
    Why do you wanna do that anyway? Keep the bloody phone :P
    i was looking to buy a contract free pre3 as I hate contract phones but had no option, today i just managed to get hold of a contract free pre3 from palm store(received confirmation email ), so just wanted to check whether i would be able to return the cpw phone without any charges and without damaging my credit history, i selected the collect at store option so wasnt clear about returns. if there are no extra charges or anything bad for my credit history ill just cancel the voda contract and sell the phone here, i respect the webos community's passion.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran9558 View Post
    i was looking to buy a contract free pre3 as I hate contract phones but had no option, today i just managed to get hold of a contract free pre3 from palm store(received confirmation email ), so just wanted to check whether i would be able to return the cpw phone without any charges and without damaging my credit history, i selected the collect at store option so wasnt clear about returns. if there are no extra charges or anything bad for my credit history ill just cancel the voda contract and sell the phone here, i respect the webos community's passion.
    You can cancel and pay off the Voda contract without incurring extra changes - that's certainly not going to affect your credit history. Then you'd have a QWERTY Pre3 rather than the AZERTY I guess your getting from Palm Store.
    Quote Originally Posted by db3.uk View Post
    You can cancel and pay off the Voda contract without incurring extra changes - that's certainly not going to affect your credit history. Then you'd have a QWERTY Pre3 rather than the AZERTY I guess your getting from Palm Store.
    yup thats an azerty
    I think Palm Eurostore is selling the AZERTY Pre 3 now for 169.99 !
    Apparently mobiles.co.uk have been placing orders today on hold due to being out of stock.
    Even though their Pre 3 page still says "In Stock Now"!
    This whole not shipping to the U.S. thing is really driving me crazy! Do most U.S. companies not ship worldwide?
    As a matter of fact they do not. And neither do most of the eBay sellers in the US (or UK ... /me is in NL)

So you now experience what "we" do on an ongoing basis

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums