Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1263
Like Tree68Likes
    well, mm is sold out, most employes got them for themself, to sell them on ebay
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    palm eurostore update 08/9

AZERTY Pre3's will be available from 5pm 169.99

HP Pre 3 Sim Free AZERTY 8GB - Palm Accessories
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Earlier today they sold for 129€ in France (topachat and rueducommerce)
    How is it that the palm store has them for 199€? Cashing in on the demand?

EDIT:
    I take that back. Apparently it's going to be a bundle
    http://images.luzernsolutions.com/im...e-eng-web.html
    Quote Originally Posted by gibstakeit View Post
    If buy 3 units of PRE 3 QWERTY from KICKmobiles.com, can get better price of 415 X 3 as of today 08.09.11. So, few freinds who need the same HP PRE 3, better of buying as a single order, to aim for a better price from them.
    It is still too expensive, while on box.co.uk sell Pre3 only for 169.
    Last edited by The Bard; 09/08/2011 at 11:04 AM.
    It's now live on the Eurostore for those interested in the AZERTY.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    The AZERTYs are officially on sale at eurostore now.

edit: doh!
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    I've made an order for the azerty version. I'm actually looking for a QWERTY. If someone has one 'boxed' QWERTY that wish to exchange with a 'boxed' AZERTY one (assuming my order goes through), please let me know.
    I really confused why Pre 3 price varies among retailers. Some priced low enough to interest me. Some really insanely expensive. Why HP doing this? Their marketing & sales department really like crap!

If HP not firesale the Pre3 so be it. As long as available on market and easily to buy. Not like this. Playing hunting game really not fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    It is still too expensive, while on box.co.uk sell Pre3 only for 169.
    yes but they have none left....so the price is irrelevent
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    yes but they have none left....so the price is irrelevent
    But it showed to us that the correct price should be lower then that. Because if not they won't sell it at that price. So retailers that sell much more then that showed us that they take profit too much or maybe they get the stock not from HP directly. But from opportunist.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gibstakeit View Post
    If buy 3 units of PRE 3 QWERTY from KICKmobiles.com, can get better price of 415 X 3 as of today 08.09.11. So, few freinds who need the same HP PRE 3, better of buying as a single order, to aim for a better price from them.
    I'm interested in the Pre 3 and I'd rather pay 415 for 3 (138 a unit) and then sell the remaining 2 at a good price point to Pre Central members just to get rid of them. Problem is, I'm living in South Korea for a couple of months and it's not ideal to send the packages in, then out of the EU.

Is anyone else interested in doing something like this?
    [415 / 3 ] = 138; Lets say u sell for 200 + shipping.
    That gives the 'middleman' a Pre 3 for [138 - 62 - 62] = 14. Pretty good deal, not to mention you're helping two desperate WebOS fans out.
    Maybe it is a question for the hardware section but I wonder how difficult would it be to change the Pre3's AZERTY keyboard to a real QWERTY one.
    Quote Originally Posted by LevSer View Post
    I'm interested in the Pre 3 but I'd rather pay 415 for 3 (138 a unit) and then sell the remaining 2 at a good price point to Pre Central members just to get rid of them. Problem is, I'm living in South Korea for a couple of months and it's not ideal to send the packages in, then out of the EU.

Is anyone else interested in doing something like this?
    [415 / 3 ] = 138; Lets say u sell for 200 + shipping.
    That gives the 'middleman' a Pre 3 for [138 - 62 - 62] = 14. Pretty good deal, not to mention you're helping two desperate WebOS fans out.
    I think you misunderstood the post you quoted. The price is 415/pcs. Not 3pcs pre 3.
    Bought the azerty one. Just in case anyone wants to exchange with the qwerty version, let me know ^_^
    This whole not shipping to the U.S. thing is really driving me crazy! Do most U.S. companies not ship worldwide? All I want to do is either purchase a Vodafone contract for a QWERTY Pre 3 or purchase the AZERTY off the Palm Eurostore. Is there anyone that can please help?
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    This whole not shipping to the U.S. thing is really driving me crazy! Do most U.S. companies not ship worldwide? All I want to do is either purchase a Vodafone contract for a QWERTY Pre 3 or purchase the AZERTY off the Palm Eurostore. Is there anyone that can please help?
    I may have snatched an AZERTY just now....
    I was chatting by email with sales at Kickmobile. Apparently, they only ship to a verified home address when paying by paypal, so they wanted me to verify the shipping address again. Whew...threw me for a scare when they had someone elses name and address listed in their email which I had them quickly correct.

Apparently, they were getting a lot of orders even with the high pricing. Happily, my Pre3 is on its way. Should be here by tomorrow or monday. I'll probably be the only Alaskan sporting the Pre3.
    Quote Originally Posted by gregor_lln View Post
    I may have snatched an AZERTY just now....
    With a U.S. address or one available for sale? Please explain!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    This whole not shipping to the U.S. thing is really driving me crazy! Do most U.S. companies not ship worldwide?
    HP USA Store doesn't ship worldwide I've tried. When the Veer and Pre2 went on sale, I was greeted by a page that only allowed USA addresses and USA credit cards.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook