Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1263
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ioannis View Post
    thanks. It's QWERTY I'm looking for.
    Are you Greek? where do you live?
    Hey guys. Registered just to tell you guys that it is possible to get Pre3 and Veer at GERMANY at the MediaMarkts and Saturns in the next couple of days for about 80€-90€.
    Officially they are not selling yet but I was able to get a Pre3 so yaaay.
  3. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    Youve just agreed with what i said.
    No I didn't. If you have done anything more than switched it on and looked at it (e.g. taken the SIM card out of its holder, entered any data or photos, or made / received any calls) then you can't return the phone or cancel the contract. That's way more stringent than returning it in "merchantable quality".
  4. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Last edited by Me2; 09/07/2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Post deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netviruz View Post
    Hey guys. Registered just to tell you guys that it is possible to get Pre3 and Veer at GERMANY

Where did you buy yours? Saturn did not have them today - or am I wrong?
    How do you know that they will get some? Do you have a soruce for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallan View Post
    Well I've got no experience of WebOS, and I know it's a dead end product, but I needed a cheap phone and I particularly wanted Skype integration. So the Pre3 seemed the right choice for a year.

So I just ordered a Pre3 on Vodaphone from mobiles.co.uk. 12 month contract @ £41.00pcm with 9 free months, so a total cost of £123.00 inc VAT (and I can reclaim the VAT, too!). And I have 600mins + unlimited texts + 500mb per month. What a great deal! I might even order another one and sell it on eBay. ;-)

Now I just have to avoid falling in love with WebOS while I have the phone. I just hope the battery life doesn't suck as much as I've heard it does.
    How was mobiles.co.uk? thats a marginally better deal than CFW - might do it too....
    where can i buy a pre 3 unlocked, and what is the best way to get it to work in the us?
    Last edited by tyh2o; 09/07/2011 at 09:06 PM.
    Wow.. the price really insanely expensive!! I really want one, but for that price I really need to hold myself longer
    I got mine at a MediaMarkt. Saturn is possibly getting stock later.
    Well in the first store I went to I could already see the Pre3s behind the glass storage units. As I asked a salesman if I could buy one he told me its not for sale yet. Only after the Advertisement would it be for sale. I then tried another MediaMarkt and even though the salesmen looked at me funny asking me how I knew, I was able to buy one for 89€. Only one per customer tho.

Source is a german deals site where someone posted a twitter messages which goes like:
    "Run down the MediaMarkts - Pre3 and Veer for sale at Firesale prices!!"
    HP Touchpad 16GB für 99

Still I am holding one in my hands and can testify its true.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Box.co.uk: £169, some stock available
    Ack....impulse buy. Just bought one hehehe... waiting for buyer's remorse to kick-in...
    hagster likes this.
    that was fast, its gone now.
    I know it's sold out already, but I don't see anything about international orders on the Box.co.uk site. So I guess I had no other choice if I wanted one badly enough and buy from Kickmobile.... hehehe. And I was planning to go to sleep. Now I'll probably be beating myself up over this decision and not be able to fall asleep at all
    800 USD for a Pre 3? That's a bit crazy.... even ebay has better offers than that.
    Yeah just a bit...and I was just at the Cadillac dealer today looking at the CTS Coupes. Guess I'll have to put that off an extra week or so... ack nm who am i kidding. My gadget addiction will never let me save enough to get a Caddy

I don't buy from ebay..
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    800 USD for a Pre 3? That's a bit crazy....
    Yep, this thread started with a Pre3 firesale with everyone jumping on the get-your-money-back wagon and endep up with people willing to pay sxitload of money to have a Pre.... isn't it ironic... don't you think...
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    To whom they already bought Pre 3 at high price, hope this problem never happen on yours.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Not bad? It would be cheaper to fly to Germany and back and buy one at MediaMarkt. =)
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    airakli likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Not bad? It would be cheaper to fly to Germany and back and buy one at MediaMarkt. =)
    lolz ^^ yeah almost.
    And yes in Germany its qwertz dunno if I understood what u meant, gibs.
    palm eurostore update 07/9

Update Wed 7th Sep 20:00 :
    Palm Eurostore is pleased to announce that we expect to be in a position to offer the HP Pre 3 AZERTY model ( FB436AA#ABF ) for sale very soon - hopefully before the end of this week. You'll forgive us if we take just a little more time to ensure we are 100% confident we will be in a position to fulfill all expectations in relation to orders placed.