Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4444950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1263
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Well do I have to screenshot my credit card statement to prove the 205? lol
    I will if I have to :P
    hey bud, if you've managed to pay it off at that price, good for you. The person I spoke with at vodafone (about half an hour ago), told me that VAT would be added....

This is the reason I stay far away from voda as possible anyway (cheap pre3 being the exception). They are clueless. No 'lol' from me.
    Its better to be over the hill than buried under it.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    We finally have a new price from HP on the Pre 3. We have a limited quantity in stock available at 169.99. Act quick if you want one as I believe we are one of the few retailers to have any left.

The Box Team
    http://www.box.co.uk/HP_Palm_Pre3_Sim_Free_1106969.html

They ship internationally.
    just check box.co.uk, and they are sold out!! Or am I checkin the wrong box?
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Sold out, sorry.
    Man, that was quick. Dansus: Did you finally snag one?
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by circadia View Post
    Man, that was quick. Dansus: Did you finally snag one?
    Nope missed out by seconds, there was 2 left but when i checked out it was gone.

The price is interesting though, that price came about after a meeting with HP.
    Darn it!
    That stock was gone unbelievably fast...
    Quote Originally Posted by dherblay View Post
    How does that "x months free" stuff work? Does it actually come out as you'd expect (e.g. Pre3 with cheap 12-month contract and 9 months free = 3 x 36), or are there hidden charges?
    It's annoying. You have to claim a cheque at several stages during the contact. Full details at Mobiles.co.uk Ltd - How to claim your free gift or discounted line rental
    So the Pre3 will NOT come to the United States ? Is this "Official" ?
    I don't think there's anything "official" at this point. Only that HP (Dewitt?) said that the Pre3 would receive a "limited release" (which it certainly has had). I don't think they ever said that it would not be released in the US. But, after ATT cancelled it, I think most people assume that that is effectively the case. Our only hope is the rumored five-figure number of units which may or may not be sitting in a warehouse in Indiana.

Let's hope!
    doofmonster likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by circadia View Post
    I don't think there's anything "official" at this point. Only that HP (Dewitt?) said that the Pre3 would receive a "limited release" (which it certainly has had). I don't think they ever said that it would not be released in the US. But, after ATT cancelled it, I think most people assume that that is effectively the case. Our only hope is the rumored five-figure number of units which may or may not be sitting in a warehouse in Indiana.

Let's hope!
    Ah Yes. More rumors. Hopefully this rumor about the mysterious Pre3 units (ssshhh-stored in Indiana) pans out as credible for us.

- Indy...what do we do next? I dunno, I'm making this up as I go along.
    Palm Eurostore have just announced they will have AZERTY Pre 3's for sale by the end of the week, 169.

http://eurostore.palm.com/epages/Sto...HP-FB436AA-ABS
    Richard

Palm III>Palm m500>Palm Tungsten T2>Palm LifeDrive>Palm Pre>Palm Pre2>Pre 3 + Touchpad 32gb 3.0.2
    Thanks for the tip guys, but unfortunately I was too late. It's now sold out in CPW
    Last edited by ioannis; 09/07/2011 at 02:47 PM.
    Palm Eurostore just stated that they expect more AZERTY Pre3 stock to come this week!!!! Check it out
    Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman View Post
    Palm Eurostore just stated that they expect more AZERTY Pre3 stock to come this week!!!! Check it out
    They must be the lucky ones, as my Expansys order status (which changed every few days) now reads as 'discontinued'
    Quote Originally Posted by ioannis View Post
    Thanks for the tip guys, but unfortunately I was too late. It's now sold out
    this has just been announced on Twitter by the owner of Palm Eurostore.

If you want an AZERTY Pre 3, then you need to keep watching the eurostore website so when they open the doors you can order one.
    thanks. It's QWERTY I'm looking for.
  19. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dherblay View Post
    How does that "x months free" stuff work? Does it actually come out as you'd expect (e.g. Pre3 with cheap 12-month contract and 9 months free = 3 x 36), or are there hidden charges?
    It's a cashback deal - you send in a copy of your bill each quarter as evidence that the contract is still active, and they send you a cheque for that quarter's rental in return. No extra charges AFAICS apart from your time and effort to remember to send in the bills on time.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I ordered today the Pre3 with the Touchpad with CPW and Mobiles as the wife and I were after a tablet which is not Android/Apple. Anyone received notification of shipping yet as I made the orders this morning and they went through fine.