Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1263
Like Tree68Likes
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luwangui View Post
    Any shops in europe where its still available?
    doesnt look like it listen out to what HP said

P.S. 1000 posts!
    I have spoted this add on German Ebay today morning for German QWERTZ Pre
    HP PRE 3 **NEU** NUR SOLANGE VORRAT REICHT

well in the evening it was gone already 31 pcs in one day and he even changed price from 389 EUR to 409 EUR.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    New Update from Palm EuroStore.

Update Sat 3rd Sep 21:30 :
    We have completed the process of shipping all available inventory of this Product and have cancelled/refunded all orders which we were unable to fulfill. A cancellation notice email will be sent to all affected customer before close of business on Monday 5th.

Next Update on Monday 5th Sep ( afternoon ).

Thank you for your continued patience.

Keep posted guys
    I also noticed the the AZERTY Pre3 is now listed on the eurostore but again, none in stock.
    Only about 200 left in CFW today....
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Only about 200 left in CFW today....
    where did you see that? i can't find stock numbers on the CPW site...
    I am selling mine on ebay, which I bought two of them and one is surplus to the requirement.

HP Palm Pre3 Smartphone 8Gb Unlocked UK | eBay
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    But no shipping to US, i really want one.
    ordered pre3 from carphone warehouse today to be delivered tomorrow. 10.50 per month for 24 months. Quidco offering 50 cashback if you go through their site. Sold Pre 2 with touchstone for 100 to a mate today so that makes it 102 for new pre 3!
    CPW are limiting the whole deal as well, tried to get a couple of phones but could only get one so I dont see them selling out too fast
    Quote Originally Posted by gastr View Post
    where did you see that? i can't find stock numbers on the CPW site...
    I asked them in store :P
    Vas, you seem to be the man in the know (or woman, I'm not judging), but are CPW phones locked to network?
    Quote Originally Posted by webOSnomad View Post
    Vas, you seem to be the man in the know (or woman, I'm not judging), but are CPW phones locked to network?
    Nope

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Didn't think so. Awesome, ta
    Man

No they not. I got 2 from there and they are unlocked !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vikasvaish View Post
    I am selling mine on ebay, which I bought two of them and one is surplus to the requirement.

HP Palm Pre3 Smartphone 8Gb Unlocked UK | eBay
    Yes but what is interesting is that you didn't pay 250 for it...

I really hate opportunitists !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Yes but what is interesting is that you didn't pay 250 for it...

I really hate opportunitists !!!
    Possibly they did, but then would you buy from someone who has zero rating on ebay and only posted 3 times on here to say they have a Pre3 on ebay?
    CPW are limiting the whole deal as well, tried to get a couple of phones but could only get one so I dont see them selling out too fast
    I see the opposite as being true. Usually when demand is higher than supply companies will limit the quantity you can purchase. If they thought it would move slowly they would encourage more buying (like BYGO) offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I see the opposite as being true. Usually when demand is higher than supply companies will limit the quantity you can purchase. If they thought it would move slowly they would encourage more buying (like BYGO) offers.
    CPW always have the policy to limit pay monthly purchase. Two for everyone at most in 3 months time. So it's not that easy even for UK residents to get a "handful". The handset if on vodafone only and vodafone wouldn't allow you to have many contracts with them either. Besides, contract phones are subject to credit check, not all uk residents can pass the check and get the deal
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    I would however i dont have a spare 300 laying around being a student, I was going to buy it on the 26th (my payday) when ill have the money. Hopefully they wont all sell out!
    if you dont want to shell out hundreds straight away, mobiles.co.uk have a pre 3 for 10.50 a month and the phone is free (and unlocked), (comes on vodafone) ordered mine 2nd september, delivered 3rd september.

total cost of ownership 252. not even going to use the vodafone sim as im with three. im even tempted to take out another one and keep it as a spare.