Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 384344454647484950515253 58 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Cheapest I can get it is for £252 + delivery from carphone warehouse...
    Let me know. I have already got 2 units form there. Vodafone wouldn't let me get any more. But tomorrow they should be in, so I will pay the contracts and cancel them. So next week I can try to take 2 more out

If you are interested let me know...
    Have you considered routing your order with 'carphonewarehouse.com' thru Quidco - The UK's No.1 Cashback & Voucher Codes Site Doing that would net you a £50 cash back from them. This would effectively bring the total cost down to £202 = £252 - £50.

PS: I personally cannot vouch for this, but another member posted this in a another thread.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    hey buddy,if someone get this works...please pm me...202pound+shipping..total less than 230,if I'll get it immediately.

Thanks in advance.my last opportunity
    Let me know. I have already got 2 units form there. Vodafone wouldn't let me get any more. But tomorrow they should be in, so I will pay the contracts and cancel them. So next week I can try to take 2 more out

I am also a US resident and I would take a Pre 3 at that price if you can get one. Thanks!
    J/ curious are the Pre 3's sold in any retail shops in UK? Or is it strictly an online only affair?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

I'm seriously willing to pay you up to $600 to do this, if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    J/ curious are the Pre 3's sold in any retail shops in UK? Or is it strictly an online only affair?
    You can buy them on contract on carphone warehouse...they may not have them in store but they will ship one out for you for pick up or have it delivered to you from their HQ

vas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Casey View Post
    I am also a US resident and I would take a Pre 3 at that price if you can get one. Thanks!
    I cant promise anything right now....
    But I will give an update next week. Keep checking....
    If you find a difference source dont wait for me

I'm trying to help as many as I can...

Vas
    I cant promise anything right now....
    I'm trying to help as many as I can...
    Vas
    Still a spot left on your "help" list? =)

I'll be in London on business in mid-Sept, so i doubt i'd qualify for the contract... but it would be nice if i could just pick one up while i'm there =)

I would love to take you up on your offer if you haven't already been bombarded with requests
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.ramli View Post
    Just came back home to 2 more emails from them, with details of 2 more bank accounts to which I can transfer. One of them (luckily) was recognized by BOFA and have initiated the transfer right away. Keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I get one, out of the remaining 68 (as I write this) in stock.
    The transfer went through on Wednesday, but the email that they sent had the wrong currency mentioned in it.

It had asked me to do the transfer in Euros and that's what I did. But when I called them up, they mentioned that there was a confusion and the transfer should have been in Danish Kroner (I am trying to ship it to a friend in Denmark and the order is with expansys.dk). They apologized as it was their mistake not to mention the right currency.

Because of this currency confusion, the amount is with them, but in their 'Euro' account it seems (Their bank confirmed this to me and gave me a reference number). And the person who can confirm this from their accounts department is in UK and out of office and will be back only on Monday.

And my friend in Denmark leaves the country this weekend. So I have requested the shipping address to be changed to an address in UK (another friend of mine) and keeping my fingers crossed.

Pheeew, as complicated as it gets.
    Update on my order. Expansys.fr pulled through on this one. Got my azerty pre3 just now. Ordered tuesday, it took just 2 days from france to philippines. Nice.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jester3397 View Post
    Update on my order. Expansys.fr pulled through on this one. Got my azerty pre3 just now. Ordered tuesday, it took just 2 days from france to philippines. Nice.
    Envy and jealous...congrats mate

Damn,screw the sales person in expansys Australia,keep telling they can't help me get the device from france...until it is out of stock...now I'm like a lost kid..

FYI,I ordered on monday.which is earlier than you,now feels like wanna burn down the expansys australia office.
    Just a reminder as the info is likely already in this or another similar thread. You can pre-register for stock updates from expansys on the link below.

HP Pre 3 (Black, 8GB) Deals, #FB437AA#ABU - Expansys.com UK
    The azerty Pre 3 has disappeared from the Expansys.be (I assume .fr too) shop.

I'm glad I got mine when I saw there were only 9 left. It really seems like a great phone.

The only downside, other than the current lack of patches, is that nDrive isn't available for it yet. I wanted to check if the gps works better on this than on the Pre 2 (both hardware and webOS wise), but it looks like I'll have to wait for that ... and let's hope it's just a wait.
    Check out Movie Diary.
    Has anyone called 0845 270 4142 to discuss options?

HP PreĀ³ series overview - HP Home & Home Office products
    Quote Originally Posted by binatonemkiv View Post

Yes last week....their "option" was to keep checking their website...
    I got some good and bad news...

Bad is that I cannot get any more Pre's for anyone else via CarPhoneWarehouse. I can only buy 2 phones every 3 months, unless you are a business which I am not. However good news is that I cancelled the vodafone deal today and paid for it up front. All they charged me was £205 and some pennies

So if you pay up front and cancel the line it is cheaper than £252 !!!!!

So if you get anyone else to buy one for you, make sure you don't get wripped off !!!
    However there is a limit on how many each customer can buy. The other good thing is that today their stock shows over 600 in stock !!!!

Vas
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binatonemkiv View Post

They didn't have any info on the matter so im not sure what option they want to discuss.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    OMG...OMG...thanks Vas,you are the man....someone who can help me,please pm me now,get the pre 3 at 205 pound and ship it to Australia...thanks in advance...

Pm me please....someone please help....
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    Now that the cashback site featured at the frontpage turned out to be legit it means that any Pre3 or Touchpad activated before august 23rd will get a nice discount. I bet they still will sell for crazy money of eBay even though they "just been used for 30min".

So darn frustrating trying to get hold of a device, how about HP let us who registred a Pre in 2009-2010 get a shot at buying a device?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G