Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Thanks for that. I was mulling over the $ amount. We must be loons to consider (or actually pay) more than $500 for a phone. Jeez, but I want one!
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    A GiffGaff SIM (also using the O2 network) will give you unlimited data for 10 per month (completely unlimited).
    Are you use they using O2's network? Do they have any customer services line or is all online? And does your phone say O2 on the network or GiffGaff?

I just looked at their deals...they seem to be too good to be true
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Forum folks have been known to help out in such instances...(amazon uk not shipping stateside)
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Forum folks have been known to help out in such instances...(amazon uk not shipping stateside)
    Are you volunteering??? Or anyone else? Would like to make this happen, but need a trustworthy cohort
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by npyle View Post
    Are you volunteering??? Or anyone else? Would like to make this happen, but need a trustworthy cohort
    I'm in the states, but we do have UK forum members who have been known to help with suck circumstances.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Quote Originally Posted by npyle View Post
    You are a dev right? If you find me a link I can help...
    I already got Pre's for JasonR, DerekK and 1 more

And I'm not even charging :P
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    Are you sure you aren't paying more than you need to? I don't know what your O2 plan costs but mine was 30 per month. A GiffGaff SIM (also using the O2 network) will give you unlimited data for 10 per month (completely unlimited). I'm using one on my old Pre- with a T-Mobile PAYG on my Pre3 which is 20 for 6 months of data (with some download/streaming restrictions but otherwise unlimited).

The only advantage I could see for the old O2 tarrif was the access to hotspots but I get that free through FON anyway.
    Mines 35 a month n I'm stuck till October anyway but then I can do more or less max streaming anyway, handy for watching iPlayer out n about on my netbook thanks to the mobile hotspot function on the Pre3 (as I'm doing now). But like I say, contact runs out in under 2 months so I may change.

Apologise for the minor deviation from topic
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post

Thank you so very much for the offer. Fortunately, about an hour ago, I was able to secure Pre3 via amazon.co.uk to ship to a fellow worker of mine in the UK--he will then forward it along to me.

And I am a dev--beginner with only 1 app so far, but making progress Thanks again for the offer...oh and I am now following on Twitter for future.
    Quote Originally Posted by KallistiMan View Post
    With azerty my brainmapped keys are getting totally confused [...]

I don't care what it says on the key, just that it behaves as any other keyboard I use.
    Yes, same here. I just received my expansys.fr Pre3. Great, and I would so much love to reconfig the keyboard to quertz. Now, waiting for the webOSdoctor...

Max
    Sorry I had a lot of running to do so I had no chance to ask my friends in Belgium or France Are you still looking for one and can it be a QWERTY one?
    No worries. I would be interested in a QWERTY one if it was competitively priced (and unlocked, of course)
    I'd pay for someones cheap contract to get the Pre 3 out of it.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Keep an eye on Box.co.uk, might get some stock from rejected orders and they ship internationally.

HP Pre 3 Price Drop News
    In the UK yesterday Carphone Warehouse had 700 Pre3s in stock
    ....make that 699, as I had to get one!
    It arrived 16 hours later!
    It was FREE on a 10.50 per month/24mth sim card otherwise 479.99 (eeek!) so I will pay for the 10.50/mth sim card, but have removed it and replaced it with my old O2 data-unlimited sim.
    Its wonderful - the build quality is a HUGE improvement, its solid - the screen is incredible!
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepped View Post
    In the UK yesterday Carphone Warehouse had 700 Pre3s in stock
    ....make that 699, as I had to get one!
    It arrived 16 hours later!
    It was FREE on a 10.50 per month/24mth sim card otherwise 479.99 (eeek!) so I will pay for the 10.50/mth sim card, but have removed it and replaced it with my old O2 data-unlimited sim.
    Its wonderful - the build quality is a HUGE improvement, its solid - the screen is incredible!
    anyone who already got the HP Pre 3 and need an extra plan(from carphone ware house,10.5pound per month)...Please pm me if you could help...

I can pay up to 200pounds(which including shipping)..and you might have to pay 40-50pound to support the plan...Please help...dying for the pre 3...
    Last edited by sylau90; 08/31/2011 at 05:49 PM.
    Pre3 currently sells on ebay Germany for something around 500-600 €.
    That's crazy.
    what happened to all the azerty ones on the france expansys website?
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    No worries. I would be interested in a QWERTY one if it was competitively priced (and unlocked, of course)
    Cheapest I can get it is for 252 + delivery from carphone warehouse...
    Let me know. I have already got 2 units form there. Vodafone wouldn't let me get any more. But tomorrow they should be in, so I will pay the contracts and cancel them. So next week I can try to take 2 more out

If you are interested let me know...
    Jive Turkey likes this.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Let me know. I have already got 2 units form there. Vodafone wouldn't let me get any more. But tomorrow they should be in, so I will pay the contracts and cancel them. So next week I can try to take 2 more out

Is there anyway you can help me get one I'm in the us .

I think I will pass... many thanks for the kind offer. Maybe other members would like to buy. I think you should do a separate topic to attract attention (if you want attention)
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Hey, if you're still offering this, it would be amazing! Let me know...