Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344454647484954 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Well my Pre 3 from Cleverboxes arrive this morning and the build quality in noticeably better than on the Pre 2. A beautiful piece of engineering. I feel relieved to have go it after all the problems some of you guys have had. Hope all that want one get one; it is worth the hassle!
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    Bad luck...Totally bad luck...Ordered from expansys france yesterday...and they cancelled my order,then today I have sent 3 email to them in the morning and even called them.They said they will get back to me by today.

However,I have waited for 5-6hours,still nothing yet,3 more hours their office will be closed and now the most important thing is the HP pre 3 is out of stock.Have to pre-order again...

Feel treated unfairly by them....yesterday I ordered when there is 100+stock and made full payment(they refunded to me),but now i got nothing,not even an explaination or reply from them.

Actually,are they breaking any law?cancel the order without notify the consumer and they offer the option that ship to Australia and they think that Australia having the same device(which is actually different,australia is QWERTY).Then They just cancel the order.

hard to tell how I'm feeling now...first webOS device just become a dream...
    I had a similar experience.

Ordered from them yesterday (credit card and not PayPal). I checked this morning, only to see the order cancelled for 'security reasons' (there was no notification email).

Emailed them to inquire about the reason. They 'uncancelled the order' (again no notification email). They then sent me an email requesting me to upload ID, credit card scan and proof of address. Did that.... Order still pending.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    I had a similar experience.

Ordered from them yesterday (credit card and not PayPal). I checked this morning, only to see the order cancelled for 'security reasons' (there was no notification email).

Emailed them to inquire about the reason. They 'uncancelled the order' (again no notification email). They then sent me an email requesting me to upload ID, credit card scan and proof of address. Did that.... Order still pending.
    Hey mate,your situation is better than mine...at least,they replied your email.Firstly,i used credit card to order,then the status is expired.I rang them up and asked them to cancel and I used paypal to order again.Then,they just cancel my order few hours later...

I have sent 3emails to them(info@expansys.fr)...until now,still no one respond to my email....it's so frustrated...
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    ...They sent me an email requesting me to upload ID, credit card scan and proof of address. Did that.... Order still pending.
    My first order also requested proof of address, I sent one but got a reply that my order was cancelled. No explanations why. I would rather you'd call them and take action now than try waiting for them.
    @sylau90 - you're from australia right? call the expansys sydney line [+612 8014 4851] when they're open for biz tomorrow and do what i did here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...ml#post3116400

it should work! not to mention that line just redirects to their HK office anyways; if you have trouble getting that number to work you can call their HK office [+852 2416-6700] and they should be able to transfer you.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    @sylau90 - you're from australia right? call the expansys sydney line [+612 8014 4851] when they're open for biz tomorrow and do what i did here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...ml#post3116400

it should work! not to mention that line just redirects to their HK office anyways; if you have trouble getting that number to work you can call their HK office [+852 2416-6700] and they should be able to transfer you.
    Hey mate,I tried to call them few hours before,but a girl that pick up the hpone asked me to wait for the reply from france...and the expansys.fr is keep dalaying the reply...untill now,nothing in my mailbox yet...
    well if you can speak french that will help; the fr line is still open [i talked to them a few hours back]. otherwise id mail a cancellation to fr and try to go direct through that australia sales number.

although take this with a grain of salt; it's not like my order has shipped yet. im still optimistic though! =)
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    well if you can speak french that will help; the fr line is still open [i talked to them a few hours back]. otherwise id mail a cancellation to fr and try to go direct through that australia sales number.

although take this with a grain of salt; it's not like my order has shipped yet. im still optimistic though! =)
    Wat do you tell them?actually I called to expansys france twice,they d speak english.I'm thinking of calling them again now.Just want to know what did you tell them and secure your order?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertrader View Post
    Well my Pre 3 from Cleverboxes arrive this morning and the build quality in noticeably better than on the Pre 2. A beautiful piece of engineering. I feel relieved to have go it after all the problems some of you guys have had. Hope all that want one get one; it is worth the hassle!
    when did you order yours?
    I ordered last Wednesday at about 10pm. It was due for delivery on Friday but Package went missing at UPS so they sent out another and it arrive this morning.
    Mine arrived today whilst I was at work. Just taken it out to look at it and it's a very nice phone. Going to hold on till tomorrow until I decide to keep it or not as the Palm store did originally say the update would be on the 31st and the UK Pre 3 minisite has reappeared where as last week when the price cut was first announced it just redirected to laptops. Tis very nice though, and if I do keep it I've basically gotten it for a free because we were looking for a sim only contract for my younger brothers phone anyway.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    just called expansys.fr...one of the officer has asked me to call the australia customer service and ask them to get the pre 3 from france...since expansys france don't ship directly to Australian customer.will do it tomorrow...man,it takes me heaps of time to get this answer....please let me have one pre3...
    I'm in the US and ordered from Cleverboxes for delivery the DanSus who's in London for it to be relayed. They cancelled my order this morning saying that it was only for UK customers.

#%^#%^#^%$^#!
    Also reached out to KickMobiles to see if they were getting the stock they had hoped for. Here's their response:

----------------------------
    Unfortunately not. Supplier has 1500pcs in hand, but HP asked them not to ship and put it them on hold. We are trying our best to get part of it. If and when successful, will notify you. But, right now chances are minor.

Thanks
    -----------------------------

Damn HP! When are they going to make a decision about letting this phone out?
    After reading this post I made an order from Expansys.fr this morning, paid via PayPal (UK) and after sending them a proof of address, got in the afternoon a message saying "expediee" (in English "shipped"); I'll let you know when it arrives, if it arrives.
    From the 3 places I tried to purchase a Pre3, this so far is the only one that worked for me (I'm still waiting for confirmation of stock from Amazon.co.uk and Carphone Warehouse UK).
    Good luck to all of us!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I see that Amazon UK's sales page has changed from out of stock to notification.

A proactive change like that means something, either its gone forever, or its coming back at a new price..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    I see that Amazon UK's sales page has changed from out of stock to notification.

A proactive change like that means something, either its gone forever, or its coming back at a new price..
    can u plz post the link
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran9558 View Post
    can u plz post the link

HP Pre3 Sim Free Smartphone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    Doesn't turn up when you search for it on Amazon either. How strange. Either they're preparing for something or they're getting rid of the page because they can't sell it anymore. :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Micheloh View Post
    Doesn't turn up when you search for it on Amazon either. How strange. Either they're preparing for something or they're getting rid of the page because they can't sell it anymore. :S
    Hm, I read that HP manufactures webOS devices until 31 October - maybe new pre3s?
    Last edited by gnangnan; 08/30/2011 at 06:18 PM.