Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    UPDATE: My order status says "We are currently awaiting the stock required to fulfill your order" and that shipping usually occurs in 5 days.
    FYI That's what my order said before it shipped, even though the product page displayed units in stock. And it also said "4 days remaining" earlier today, and then it shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    That's a good price! Maybe I will buy one and contact them like you did.

Better hurry as only 60 are left in stock.
    Yea I figured the cheaper price was worth it as I know where the keys are on the keypad anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riyaah View Post
    FYI That's what my order said before it shipped, even though the product page displayed units in stock. And it also said "4 days remaining" earlier today, and then it shipped.
    Good to know. The rep I have been speaking to said that they (expansys-usa) will receive the phone from expansys.fr either Thursday of this week or Tuesday of next week, and then they will ship it to me. Seems counter-intuitive but I guess their systems aren't set up to 'share.'
    Almost OOS.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Ok, after not hearing from Expansys (U.S. purchaser) I checked my status and it said canceled. I emailed them to find out why and they told me it was because I am a U.S. resident but bought from the French store. I emailed back explaining the product wasn't available in the U.S. store. The Customer Service rep confirmed with me that I understood the phone has an AZERTY keypad and the total cost and said they could process it.

I received an updated email today stating the order has been processed!! The only bummer is that I upgraded to overnight shipping in my excitement, but the webpage says that it takes 5 days to ship.

UPDATE: My order status says "We are currently awaiting the stock required to fulfill your order" and that shipping usually occurs in 5 days.
    hey mate,I got the same issue with you.they just cancelled my order automatically yesterday.They said they don't ship yo Australia &ask me contact the local expansys.Today morning i have followed your step&trying to let them know that the one i ordered is not available in australia&it is azerty keyboard.
    Wish me luck.i ordered yesterday when there is 100+ in stock,but now it is left 1-5...hope they will give me the stock 1st...mam,i don't want miss this chance. My 1st webos device
    They seem to be temporarily out of stock. They are expecting more in 3 days. Moreover, I imagine that a good chunk of the recent orders comes from outside France so many would get cancelled. How many would follow up is the question. I don't imagine all would.

So there is always hope.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mine got cancelled automatically as well [trying to ship to JPN]. Trying the ship to local expansys option...
    Would you pay ~ $930USD for a Pre 3? Someone did.
    My order form expansys.fr last friday was cancelled yesterday. But I didn't want to give up so I decided to place another order yesterday (good thing too, as there were 100 in stock yesterday that went to out of stock in hours.) I checked my order tracking from expansys today not hoping for much bit my status now says "Ready to deliver". I hope this one goes through.

edit:

I refreshed my order status just to make sure its correct. But I've been greeted with a status of sent.

Primary Status: Sent
    Explanation: All items of this order have been shipped.

Can't wait for it now.
    Last edited by jester3397; 08/30/2011 at 03:09 AM.
    Whoa! Good stuff jester, you slipped through!

[Updated w/ more details]

As I'm based in Japan, I tried to ordered off Expansys FR a few days ago, and they rejected my order quickly saying they don't deliver to Japan. When I called their number and described what sylau90 had done with shipping to the US, they said to contact the local expansys directly. When I called expansys Japan, she asked me for the "expansys code number" for the product, which is listed right below the product on the page: [# Code EXPANSYS: 221224]

Shipping for me was only 2000Y, and because I don't need to pay French tax [which is around 20%], the total was
    20 540 Japanese yen = 184.040096 Euros

Here is a list of expansys numbers around the world:
    http://www.expansys.jp/contact-us/
    [Note, for some really weird reason, they don;t put all the expansys contact numbers on each different region's page; the best to find your closest location number is to go to your local page and find the contact us link, usually third from the left at the very top]

Give it a try! know both HK and Japan definitely do it [according their reps I talked to], so good luck!
    Last edited by crayolarocks; 08/30/2011 at 04:14 AM. Reason: More details
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    plus i only need to pay 184 Euros!
    How so?
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    How so?
    Im interested too...
    The nearest expansys to my location would be singapore. Stocks were dwindling down last night and I had to act quickly. Just got lucky and about time too. Already got rejected 3 times already by cleverboxes, handtec and expansys
    Quote Originally Posted by jester3397 View Post
    The nearest expansys to my location would be singapore. Stocks were dwindling down last night and I had to act quickly. Just got lucky and about time too. Already got rejected 3 times already by cleverboxes, handtec and expansys
    No import duty to Singapore then? I wonder if it would be possible to get stuff from expansys_us over the pond to uk/be/fr/de and avoid import duty ?
    Yet more amazing: While I'm at the office, DHL has attempted to deliver my expansys.fr Pre 3! Here is the complete timeline, thanks to DHL's tracking web site:

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 Location Time Pieces
    11 Delivery attempted; recipient not home MADRID - SPAIN 09:53 +1 Pieces
    10 With delivery courier MADRID - SPAIN 08:02 +1 Pieces
    9 Arrived at Delivery Facility in MADRID - SPAIN MADRID - SPAIN 07:44 +1 Pieces
    8 Arrived at Sort Facility MADRID - SPAIN MADRID - SPAIN 07:24 +1 Pieces
    7 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 03:25 +1 Pieces
    6 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 01:40 +1 Pieces
    5 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 01:09 +1 Pieces

Monday, August 29, 2011 Location Time Pieces
    4 Departed Facility in MARSEILLE - FRANCE MARSEILLE - FRANCE 23:05 +1 Pieces
    3 Arrived at Sort Facility MARSEILLE - FRANCE MARSEILLE - FRANCE 20:43 +1 Pieces
    2 Processed at MARSEILLE - FRANCE MARSEILLE - FRANCE 14:10 +1 Pieces
    1 Shipment picked up MARSEILLE - FRANCE 14:07 +1 Pieces

Remember: Ordered on past friday at 16:00, confirmed yesterday morning at 9:00!
    I just received my Pre3 ordered from expansys.fr yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    If any of you already received a Pre3 can you PLEASE tell me how much does it all weight with the box etc? Many thanks
    The expansys box was marked 0.7 kg, the Pre3 box (without Expansys packing box and materials) was 472g.

Btw, it's really a nice size on the screen and the phone feels much thinner than my trusted Pre2, that started to restart a bit too often.
    Everyone who already has their Pre 3 from expansys.fr - how's the AZERTY keyboard working out for you?
    Maybe I wasn't clear, I'm from the Philippines and ordered from expansys.fr, not sure which expansys location they would be forwarding my order. But if I were in SG or HK probably there wouldn't be any import duty if expansys would just be transferring from their locations, but I'm not sure though.
    Haven't really gotten that far yet, still trying to find the thread about activating the phone outside of the official countries. But I had the Pre with a german qwertz keyboard before getting the Pre2 (with qwerty) so I guess it's about the same. I don't really need to look at the keys to know where they are and with the MetaDoctor I should be able to get it to behave like a normal (for Sweden) qwerty.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Bad luck...Totally bad luck...Ordered from expansys france yesterday...and they cancelled my order,then today I have sent 3 email to them in the morning and even called them.They said they will get back to me by today.

However,I have waited for 5-6hours,still nothing yet,3 more hours their office will be closed and now the most important thing is the HP pre 3 is out of stock.Have to pre-order again...

Feel treated unfairly by them....yesterday I ordered when there is 100+stock and made full payment(they refunded to me),but now i got nothing,not even an explaination or reply from them.

Actually,are they breaking any law?cancel the order without notify the consumer and they offer the option that ship to Australia and they think that Australia having the same device(which is actually different,australia is QWERTY).Then They just cancel the order.

hard to tell how I'm feeling now...first webOS device just become a dream...
    Last edited by sylau90; 08/30/2011 at 07:34 AM.