Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    My money is on Expansys - they were good in the past and they are still holding my preorder this time until they get stock info as well.
    My package from expansys.fr just left Marseille, yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riyaah View Post
    My package from expansys.fr just left Marseille, yay!
    Where did you track the shipping?

On my account page it just says "Expedié"
    click the DHL link at the bottom.

"Cliquer ici pour le suivi DHL"
    Now it seems to be above 100 again?
    It's 72 now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    It's 72 now.
    If they really got a shipment of 500 today, it's selling quite well.
    Quote Originally Posted by gvillahermosa View Post
    Where did you track the shipping?

On my account page it just says "Expedié"
    It takes a few hours for the link to show up.
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Are you talking about Expansys? I haven't received any email about it...
    Wasn't that for Expansys.de?

67 remain (Expansys.fr)!
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.ramli View Post
    Strange. I just got an email from expansys.fr saying that they can't accept credit card as mode of payment, and instead have to do a Bank Transfer. My BoFA account isn't even recognizing their branch's swift code.
    Clueless.
    Just came back home to 2 more emails from them, with details of 2 more bank accounts to which I can transfer. One of them (luckily) was recognized by BOFA and have initiated the transfer right away. Keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I get one, out of the remaining 68 (as I write this) in stock.
    If any of you already received a Pre3 can you PLEASE tell me how much does it all weight with the box etc? Many thanks
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    Wasn't that for Expansys.de?

67 remain (Expansys.fr)!
    Ahh... screw that, I don't want any French-talking phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by szlevi View Post
    Ahh... screw that, I don't want any French-talking phone.
    le système d'exploitation est multilingue.
    Riyaah and Jive Turkey like this.
    Ok, after not hearing from Expansys (U.S. purchaser) I checked my status and it said canceled. I emailed them to find out why and they told me it was because I am a U.S. resident but bought from the French store. I emailed back explaining the product wasn't available in the U.S. store. The Customer Service rep confirmed with me that I understood the phone has an AZERTY keypad and the total cost and said they could process it.

I received an updated email today stating the order has been processed!! The only bummer is that I upgraded to overnight shipping in my excitement, but the webpage says that it takes 5 days to ship.

UPDATE: My order status says "We are currently awaiting the stock required to fulfill your order" and that shipping usually occurs in 5 days.
    Last edited by pavvento; 08/29/2011 at 02:43 PM.
    sylau90 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    If any of you already received a Pre3 can you PLEASE tell me how much does it all weight with the box etc? Many thanks
    My package from Cleverboxes was marked 1kg but I didn't weigh it and I am certain it was well below that which was probably just the UPS band or something. I think it was probably well below .5kg.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Ok, after not hearing from Expansys (U.S. purchaser) I checked my status and it said canceled. I emailed them to find out why and they told me it was because I am a U.S. resident but bought from the French store. I emailed back explaining the product wasn't available in the U.S. store. The Customer Service rep confirmed with me that I understood the phone has an AZERTY keypad and the total cost and said they could process it.

I received an updated email today stating the order has been processed!! The only bummer is that I upgraded to overnight shipping in my excitement, but the webpage says that it takes 5 days to ship.
    Out of curiosity, did you pay 199,99 EUR or 167,22 EUR? I'm guessing the second number is excluding VAT...
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_mc99 View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you pay 199,99 EUR or 167,22 EUR? I'm guessing the second number is excluding VAT...
    Item / Stock Qty Price Total
    ------ ---------------------------------------- --- ------- --------
    221224 Pre 3 webOS Smartphone 1 244.99 244.99
    Est. 5 Days
    Tax 0.00
    Shipping Info 27.95
    --------
    Total 272.94

Since he set it up on the U.S. site I'm assuming it was a direct conversion. Now when I check my status I go through expansys-usa.com as opposed to before when I went to expansys.fr
    Est. 5 Days
    Tax 0.00
    Shipping Info 27.95
    --------
    Total 272.94

Since he set it up on the U.S. site I'm assuming it was a direct conversion. Now when I check my status I go through expansys-usa.com as opposed to before when I went to expansys.fr
    Nice, thanks! So you paid the lower price. Just trying to decide if I want an AZERTY one or if I want to hold out for QWERTY...
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    My package from Cleverboxes was marked 1kg but I didn't weigh it and I am certain it was well below that which was probably just the UPS band or something. I think it was probably well below .5kg.
    That is my assumption too (about less thatn 500gr). Just asking to check some estimations on shipping Many thanks

By the way how come you had yours from Cleverboxes already? Mine should come on Wednesday.
    Est. 5 Days
    Tax 0.00
    Shipping Info 27.95
    --------
    Total 272.94

That's a good price! Maybe I will buy one and contact them like you did.

Better hurry as only 60 are left in stock.