Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    has anyone who ordered a pre 3 in the last 2 days,receive anything?cause i think that these online retailers are stalling they don't actually have any invetory
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    Expnasys.fr's stock is dwindling. It is below 100 now.
    Now it seems to be above 100 again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riyaah View Post
    Now it seems to be above 100 again?
    If I remember correctly, several posts back, it was said that today they were expecting to add about 500 new Pres 3s to the inventory.
    I contacted CleverBoxes by twitter. Given how many retailers have over-sold Pre3 inventory in recent weeks, I asked them if they had enough inventory to satisfy all currently-placed orders.

This is the response I got from them earlier today:
    Provided the order was to UK and payment went through, then yes. We keep a few units back for delivery issues/damage. no oversell
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    HP made chages to the page, I dinnt see this before, anyone think this might mean they will sell it after all?

Pre3 Smartphone | Business Mobile Phone | HP | U.S.

I am out of USA , my hope was palm pre 3 getting in verizon so I could buy it on ebay a year after that,(money issue) HP crushed my deams...
    I ordered from Expansys on Friday (U.S. resident) and today I checked my status and it said expired because they couldn't bill me. I have emailed them and will update when I hear back.
    I received an email from expansys.fr:

We dont send goods out of France when the order is placed on french website. Please check with our asian platforms if its possible to ship in Philippines Select Your Country - Expansys France. We apologize for our previous email, well cancel and refund your order on you paypal account as soon as possible.
    I've replied to them saying that none of the other expansys sites in that group has the Pre3 in stock. Hoping that they would still process my order.
    Just got the confirmation from Expansys.fr: my order is officially shipping!
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostjb View Post
    HP made chages to the page, I dinnt see this before, anyone think this might mean they will sell it after all?

Pre3 Smartphone | Business Mobile Phone | HP | U.S.

I am out of USA , my hope was palm pre 3 getting in verizon so I could buy it on ebay a year after that,(money issue) HP crushed my deams...
    That's not new.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Ordered a Pre 3 with Vodafone on 10.50 a month 24 month contract at half 12 today through Carphone Warehouse and I got an email an hour ago saying it had been dispatched for delivery tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

If HP in their infinite wisdom decide to sell directly at a discounted price I can always send this one back, if not I'll pop my Giffgaff sim in it and give the vodafone one to my younger brother for his PAYG phone. Win win.

Link here for anyone interested: HP Pre3 FREE from 10.5 per month on contract - The Carphone Warehouse

I've noticed that the Pre 3 page on the UK HP site no longer redirects to laptops like it did when they first announced the price drop so maybe they're preparing something? Says sold out, but still.
    I got a reply:

We don’t send goods out of France.

we’ll cancel and refund your order on you paypal account as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Le Service Client d’eXpansys France
    HTC & Parrot Partner
    Any who's having a problem like I do? Anyone willing to help me out. Thanks.
    For those that don't know anyone in UK/France and want to order from expansys, you could try a forwarding service. FYI, i have not used these people before, they were just the first ones that popped up when i searched in google:

forward2me - Forwarding Service, UK Mailing Address, Parcel Forwarding, Package, Packet Forward

i ordered from expansys france and had it shipped to my friend in UK. So they do ship outside of France, just not across the ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by jester3397 View Post
    [...]Any who's having a problem like I do? Anyone willing to help me out. Thanks.
    I suppose it's given by the fact in the country you live in there's not a "local" Expansys division. For example, I'm italian and I bought the device on the french website but some parts of the order were managed by the italian website.

Unfortunately, I can't help you since in a few days I'll be on holidays. I hope some other european meber of the forum will assist you.
    Just got an e-mail from Palm Eurostore & my Pre 3 is shipping today.

Looks like I was on the list.
    Richard

Palm III>Palm m500>Palm Tungsten T2>Palm LifeDrive>Palm Pre>Palm Pre2>Pre 3 + Touchpad 32gb 3.0.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    I ordered 2 from Clever on Friday, i havent had any conformation of dispatch yet, so presume that will happen on Tues and arrive Wed-Thurs.

One was CC, the other Paypal. Fingers crossed it all goes smooth..
    I got two as well. They should arrive wednesday Well I hope
    Update: as the e-mail I received before said, around 5:30 PM I got the tracking number. Right now, the device is in Marseille (France)
    Quote Originally Posted by Micheloh View Post
    Ordered a Pre 3 with Vodafone on 10.50 a month 24 month contract at half 12 today through Carphone Warehouse and I got an email an hour ago saying it had been dispatched for delivery tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

Link here for anyone interested: HP Pre3 FREE from 10.5 per month on contract - The Carphone Warehouse
    That is a great option. I will go check tomorrow their stock. Also I wonder if they willing to sell the phone any cheaper without the contract.

Vas
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    Please PM me,if someone can help me order from expansys france and ship it to Australia..please help...Thanks in advance...
    Why don't you just order yourself, they ship globally - if you got rejected once just try again with another card

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by pir2 View Post
    For those that don't know anyone in UK/France and want to order from expansys, you could try a forwarding service. FYI, i have not used these people before, they were just the first ones that popped up when i searched in google:

forward2me - Forwarding Service, UK Mailing Address, Parcel Forwarding, Package, Packet Forward

i ordered from expansys france and had it shipped to my friend in UK. So they do ship outside of France, just not across the ocean
    They have a rest of world option when I run thru the order page

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    ^
    I guess that "Rest of World" doesn't really apply to everyone. See what happened to my order from them.
    tigertrader likes this.