Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    I ordered an AZERTY of behalf of a friend and that order has shipped as well I did receive this email about the shipment:
    Dear Customer,

Your order <order # removed> has been sent.

Visit <url removed> for more details.

For technical assistance, visit
    Accueil Forum - Expansys France

Thank you for choosing eXpansys.
    And the url just leads to the order page. No tracking or anything
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    @unconformist that was some lightning quick edits there =)

i finally bit the bullet and placed an order on expansys via paypal. let's see how it goes...
    unconformist likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    [...] No tracking or anything
    On my e-mail there is written something like this (translating from italian):

Starting from 5:30 PM, you'll be able to click on the chosen courier's logo to get your order's tracking number and rack your package.
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    @unconformist that was some lightning quick edits there =)

i finally bit the bullet and placed an order on expansys via paypal. let's see how it goes...
    Yep Don't worry, I have used Expansys (.it) in the past and I was satisfied with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by unconformist View Post
    EDIT2 (@grinsekatze): did you received an e-mail w/tracking number? I did not receive any e-mail about shipment right now.
    Nope, no tracking information yet. I chose DHL Express if I remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by grinsekatze View Post
    Nope, no tracking information yet. I chose DHL Express if I remember correctly.
    Look @ post 783
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Merci d'avoir choisi eXpansys.

Votre commande est référencée sous le numéro ****-****-****. Notez-le, vous en aurez besoin pour toute correspondance.

Cette information a été envoyée par email à ****@***.**
    Vous recevrez un autre email dès lors que votre commande aura été traitée.

dont know what this means but i think ill get my pre qzerty stily
    it means that they are processing your order and you'll receive an email when it's ready to be shipped to you but it looks like that u're getting an AZERTY
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    i meant azerty, sorry, was a typo
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    I managed to get one on cleverboxes, i bought it last thursday evening, it didnt come the friday after (i guess i bought it too late) so shame its bank holiday monday today or i could be opening my new Pre 3! hopefully it will come tomorrow!
    I almost can't believe it: Expansys.fr has just emailed me about shipping! I've also received an SMS from my bank confirming the charge in my debit card.

Remember the order was created on past friday at 16:00, it's now midday monday, and it's coming! That's what I call having stock, indeed. Thumbs up to Expansys!

Croqueto 3 on da way!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I ordered 2 from Clever on Friday, i havent had any conformation of dispatch yet, so presume that will happen on Tues and arrive Wed-Thurs.

One was CC, the other Paypal. Fingers crossed it all goes smooth..
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Please PM me,if someone can help me order from expansys france and ship it to Australia..please help...Thanks in advance...
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Eurostore update..

Update Mon 29th 12:30pm :
    We have begun to dispatch those orders for which we have a confirmation of acceptance of the specific conditions applying to orders. We have also begun the formal cancellation of orders for those who requested that we cancel. Both these activities will continue over the next several days so anyone whom we have contacted and who has responded will see an notification email as their order is shipped or cancelled on our systems.

For those order holders whom we have not contacted directly to seek an acceptance/cancellation this means that your order is now extremely unlikely to be fulfilled ( even if you have contacted us to say that you are willing to accept). People higher up the queue ( which is in strict order receipt sequence ) have been allocated all of the available stock. We will begin to cancel these orders - working from the most recent and working backwards.

We, at Palm Eurostore, are continuing to pursue all options to try to obtain some Pre3 product - but as of now we do not expect that any of this SKU ( 8GB QWERTY ) is going to be available to us. Any new information will appear here first.
    There was an Update on Eurostore at 12.30

Dansus beat me!
    Strange. I just got an email from expansys.fr saying that they can't accept credit card as mode of payment, and instead have to do a Bank Transfer. My BoFA account isn't even recognizing their branch's swift code.
    Clueless.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    According to the latest update on palm euro store, they aren't expecting any more stock of hp pre 3 8 GB phones, The complete update on eurostore is like this:

STOCK AVAILABILITY UPDATE
    OUT OF STOCK!
    No new orders can be taken for this Product SKU at this time. No change expected to that position. We do not now expect any further qty's of this SKU.

Update Mon 29th 12:30pm :
    We have begun to dispatch those orders for which we have a confirmation of acceptance of the specific conditions applying to orders. We have also begun the formal cancellation of orders for those who requested that we cancel. Both these activities will continue over the next several days so anyone whom we have contacted and who has responded will see a notification email as their order is shipped or cancelled on our systems.

For those order holders whom we have not contacted directly to seek an acceptance/cancellation this means that your order is now extremely unlikely to be fulfilled ( even if you have contacted us to say that you are willing to accept). People higher up the queue ( which is in strict order receipt sequence ) have been allocated all of the available stock. We will begin to cancel these orders - working from the most recent and working backwards.

We, at Palm Eurostore, are continuing to pursue all options to try to obtain some Pre3 product - but as of now we do not expect that any of this SKU ( 8GB QWERTY ) is going to be available to us. Any new information will appear here first.

Customer Service staff will not have any further information - it will be communicated directly here on this page. Thank you for your continued patience.
    I have also received an email from expansys.fr but they needed proof of billing before they would process my order. I just back home and the email was 5 hours ago, I hope I'm still on the queue to get one. Also that it gets processed and shipped before 5pm CET.
    Expnasys.fr's stock is dwindling. It is below 100 now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jester3397 View Post
    I have also received an email from expansys.fr but they needed proof of billing before they would process my order. I just back home and the email was 5 hours ago, I hope I'm still on the queue to get one. Also that it gets processed and shipped before 5pm CET.
    the same to you .I have upload the file to identify my ID/credit card. Hope it can proceed successfully. You know Pre3 is limited famous phone in W/W.