Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    I called the store and eventually got through. Guy on the phone told me to order online. They won't charge, but will contact you when the price reduction comes into play. Never said anything about being able to place an order over the phone
    Who can call at HP support and tlak them about Smartphones, Tablets, HTC, Motorola, BlackBerry - from Clove ???
    HP OFFER will work with this shop?
    Please help me...
    Quote Originally Posted by stickerboy View Post
    I called the store and eventually got through. Guy on the phone told me to order online. They won't charge, but will contact you when the price reduction comes into play. Never said anything about being able to place an order over the phone
    prolly stopped taking orders over the phone since they are suddenly inundated with calls. Makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    Phone them up, you will feel better 0845 0900 265
    I'm going to take your word for it rather than bother them. I know how I'm feeling with this touchpad debacle, so those poor people must be feeling a whole lot worse AND rushed off their feet.
    GOOD IDEA DaveyBoy. I called too a while ago and they said order online and it'll be refunded. No need for people to continue calling!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofbeans View Post
    GOOD IDEA DaveyBoy. I called too a while ago and they said order online and it'll be refunded. No need for people to continue calling!
    Exactly.
    Well I pressed the buy button but the "We're processing your order" page is just sitting.... 5 minutes now. This frenzy is driving everything crazy!
    Sorry to go off topic a bit... but the Pre 3 doesnt come with a touchstone? Does the old touchstone from a pre (minus) work with it?
    What abou Germany??
    Sorry to go off topic a bit... but the Pre 3 doesnt come with a touchstone? Does the old touchstone from a pre (minus) work with it?
    Yes it does. In fact, I'm pretty sure the 'new' touchstones are just old ones anyway.

They still say 'palm' by the looks of the eurostore screenshot.

There are rumours that Eurostore will bundle a touchstone with their pre 3 sales

Stand alone touchstone purchases don't have anything but the base- they need a Palm-specific micro usb cable (not included) since the socket is recessed into the body of the touchstone, so the plastic of the plug needs to be the right shape.

There you go. More touchstone related facts in one post than you can shake a stick at.
    Just talked to a rep and he said they won't ship outside of Europe. What am I missing here?
    Whey will shipping to Germany?
    Daaaaaamn. Palm eurostore has just collapsed. Pleeeease don't let me miss out on a Pre 3 too!!!
    Well, it worked, but only barely. How many people are ordering this thing right now...?
    I'm kicking myself now. If I'd have just hit buy instead of hesitate I'd probably have been ok, but now the eurostore is down and probably being emptied of stock as i write.

This week is just getting worse and worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy View Post
    I'm kicking myself now. If I'd have just hit buy instead of hesitate I'd probably have been ok, but now the eurostore is down and probably being emptied of stock as i write.
    Join the club :/ I did exactly the same mistake.
    I got to the Order Confirmation page. Looks like it worked, but no confirmation mail yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftRightFire View Post
    I got to the Order Confirmation page. Looks like it worked, but no confirmation mail yet.
    Same here, I guess it can take a while
    Really looking forward to the discount now, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by juristi View Post
    Join the club :/ I did exactly the same mistake.
    This whole episode has depressed the hell out of me. I've taken time off work just to trawl web sites and I'm going to have to do double shifts at the weekend to make up and I have a big fat zero to show for it.
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Got a second one fro the wife! woot!
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast