Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Has anyone actually gotten an order shipped from Expansys yet?
    Those who ordered after the cutoff friday wouldn't be processed til 0900CET. Anyone who ordered before that?
    Any way yet to get a Pre 3 to work on Sprint or Verizon in US?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    nope, not afaikafaikafaik
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    I think it's pretty impossible since at the moment most UK and europe pre3 are using GSM,not CDMA.Unless,someone got the device and trying to change the board.
    I got an automated e-mail from "expansys.fr" yesterday night. They asked me for scanned copies of my national identity document, and the credit card I used in the operation. I uploaded both documents from a secure page they provided.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    I got an automated e-mail from "expansys.fr" yesterday night. They asked me for scanned copies of my national identity document, and the credit card I used in the operation. I uploaded both documents from a secure page they provided.
    Same here
    Ok, my expansys.fr order just changed status to "this order is treated, it will be packed and delivered" (translation from swedish). Mon dieu, is it finally going to happen?!?

Still says "Estimated 4 days" though.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Urgent,need help guys,just ordered this afternoon from expansys.fr

But don't know why my status now became expired,please help...
    I just placed an order with expansys.fr. It's the AZERTY phone...but appears as QWERTY in the order if I click on the order link. Does everyone elses do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    Urgent,need help guys,just ordered this afternoon from expansys.fr

But don't know why my status now became expired,please help...
    Not good. I just ordered so I'll let you know what mine does.
    Quote Originally Posted by jodihansen View Post
    I just placed an order with expansys.fr. It's the AZERTY phone...but appears as QWERTY in the order if I click on the order link. Does everyone elses do that?
    Ummmm...just realised that it does show AZERTY.....but Google translates that to QWERTY. lol
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jodihansen View Post
    Not good. I just ordered so I'll let you know what mine does.
    thanks mate,I just didn;t receive any email from them that ask me to provide any document.This is what I got from the message(google translated).

This command has expired. Orders expire after one month if we receive no payment or any additional information required. If you think that the expiry of the order had no place, please contact our sales team.

I'm asking them ship to Australia too...Jodi,please let me know what happen to yor order too.
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Well someone has stock https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5341933&type=1

And I am just wondering: since HP said that it will stop production gradually till the end of 2011, they probably are tied up in a contractual agreement to a company for a given amount of products, that they need either to write off, or sell at whatever price.

I am waiting a couple of months. I am sure a)the rush will come down b)there will be made available again and I think that it will be at a reduced price.
    These pictures.. I have tears in my eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    510 devices. :0
    My order's status (@expansys.fr) ha changed to "Ready to ship": let's see what happens!

EDIT: strange. It looks like they still haven't charged my CC.
    crayolarocks likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    thanks mate,I just didn;t receive any email from them that ask me to provide any document.This is what I got from the message(google translated).

This command has expired. Orders expire after one month if we receive no payment or any additional information required. If you think that the expiry of the order had no place, please contact our sales team.

I'm asking them ship to Australia too...Jodi,please let me know what happen to yor order too.
    Yes, I will let you know. I am keeping a close eye on it after what happened to you. Did you pay via credit card or Paypal? You only just ordered didn't you...so it wasn't 1 month. Did you email them? I'd do that. Good luck.
    expansys.fr shipped mine about an hour ago
    unconformist likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by grinsekatze View Post
    expansys.fr shipped mine about an hour ago
    Mine too (now)

EDIT: also the bank "blocked" the money for the order on my CC.

EDIT2 (@grinsekatze): did you received an e-mail w/tracking number? I did not receive any e-mail about shipment right now.

EDIT3: I got the e-mail with confirmation of shipment.
    Last edited by unconformist; 08/29/2011 at 05:17 AM.