Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    The Pres will most certainly have the AZERTY keyboard. Touchpad has a virtual keyboard
    Thanks....maybe I can get hold of some of those...
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Thanks....maybe I can get hold of some of those...
    Let me know if you were able to and are willing to share. I'm interested in a Pre3 (even an AZERTY one) at a firesale-like price + compensation for your efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    You cant buy it yet, its just a listing.
    From "yet" to "no longer" at the speed of light

Actually, not funny. I just ordered the french version from the expansys.fr site. They say it is "in stock".

Now, AZERTY was my least preferred choice. All I wanted was a German Pre3 (QWERTZ), I would have settled for English (QWERTY) but after having my orders cancelled I figured I will have to live with a meta-doctored Pre3 with incorrect keycaps.

Yep, touch-typing without looking. I actually do that on my current Pre- with German keyboard; works pretty well. Though I must admit I worry about special characters, I saw they are placed in different locations on the french version.

Max
    Duplicate posting from another thread in here - warranted in this urgent situation:

Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    Mobile Phones Direct are selling sim free for £315.
    I've verified this. If you go to the Pre 3 page on Mobile Phones Direct you can choose SIM FREE

It looks like they have plenty in stock.

You must reside in the UK and your credit card billing address must match your shipping address.

UK members please step up to the plate and order some of these for Non UK PreCentral members willing to pay the VAT fee.

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    A duplicate reply

Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Duplicate posting from another thread in here - warranted in this urgent situation:

I've verified this. If you go to the Pre 3 page on Mobile Phones Direct you can choose SIM FREE

It looks like they have plenty in stock.

You must reside in the UK and your credit card billing address must match your shipping address.

UK members please step up to the plate and order some of these for Non UK PreCentral members willing to pay the VAT fee.

TTB
    You may want to keep an eye on eBay UK. Some of the sellers ship internationally.

HP Pre 3 - Black Unlocked Smartphone | eBay

Every now and then, an item with a Buy It now would appear.

If you don't mind the AZERTY Layout, Expansys.fr has tons of these!

HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (AZERTY, Noir, 8Go) #FB436AA#ABF - Expansys France

Dunno if they ship to US, though. It's not mentioned under the shipping options.
    Basket - Mobile Phones Direct

Try this. They seem to have them but you have to be a UK resident

MrPhido
    Last edited by MrPhido; 08/28/2011 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Adding Signature
    Palm M125>Clie SL10>Clie SJ33>Clie NX80V>Clie TH55>HP Mini 2140>HP Pre 3

Mantra of the day: αρτου διτου ουηρ αρ ιου
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadeer View Post
    Did anyone else order it with shipment to Germany?
    I ordered a AZERTY Pre3 from expansys.fr with shipment to Austria.

Let's see how this works out...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhido View Post
    Basket - Mobile Phones Direct

Try this. They seem to have them but you have to be a UK resident

MrPhido
    Here's the correct link. Choose SIM FREE from the drop down menu then continue.
    HP Pre 3
    Yes, You must be a UK resident.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Here's the correct link. Choose SIM FREE from the drop down menu then continue.
    HP Pre 3
    Yes, You must be a UK resident.
    A bit steep but thanks for the link
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    Let me know if you were able to and are willing to share. I'm interested in a Pre3 (even an AZERTY one) at a firesale-like price + compensation for your efforts.
    Ok I will ask my Belgian & French friends to check the details. I dont need "compensation" just cover for any shipping charges etc I can't promise 100% but I can try...
    Sure thing. Life is an adventure. Nothing is guaranteed!

Many thanks in advance (regardless of the outcome)
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    Sure thing. Life is an adventure. Nothing is guaranteed!

Many thanks in advance (regardless of the outcome)
    By the way where are you based?
    I have addresses in the US, UK and Saudi Arabia
    The picture is showing a Veer!!!! Lets hope its actually the Pre 3!!!!
    Preware is AWESOME!!!!
    Eurostore updated at 11am
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Tried to place an order at the original price but there was no way to enter our VAT extempt number so I dropped them a mail. Got a reply 2-3 days later but at that point the HP Circus had started and I was no longer able to order one.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    I haven't got a call from them, but I did just get an e-mail saying there is one for me if I want it. Placed my order Tuesday early afternoon. Anywhere cheaper got stock before I accept? I was going to get it anyway, so don't mind £306 total but if it's going cheaper...
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordsComing View Post
    I haven't got a call from them, but I did just get an e-mail saying there is one for me if I want it. Placed my order Tuesday early afternoon. Anywhere cheaper got stock before I accept? I was going to get it anyway, so don't mind £306 total but if it's going cheaper...
    How early? I ordered mine at 13:30 and have not heard yet.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    How early? I ordered mine at 13:30 and have not heard yet.
    Ordered on Tuesday at 13:19 and got Twitter message from PSherlock that there is no stock for me.
    I have just realised that when the Eurostore sent out the message they didn't do it individually and sent the same message to about 70 people, so now we all get each others e-mail address, sigh, another ***** up in the saga of getting HP products.

Also, my apologies, it seems my original order confirmation was received at 11:30 in the morning, UK time.