Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 46 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscharles View Post
    If I get a pre on contract from mobiles.co.uk, will it be sim locked to whatever network I choose? Thinking of just getting one with a cheap plan and then just paying off the contract as well.
    It says "Unlocked Handset will work on any network" right there on the page.
    As I wrote in the other topic, I cancelled my eurostore orders and bought an AZERTY device instead.

My very first WebOS device. I'm really excited!
  3. MHi
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadeer View Post
    I ordered an AZERTY Pre3 with shipping to Germany at Expansys.fr.
    But I did not get an Email from the German outlet of Expansys like Riyaah got it from the Swedish outlet :-(.
    Just one email from Expansys.fr.
    And my order still says: "Statut principal: Non traitée" = Not yet processed

I pray that they do not cancel my order, because there is an Expansys.de outlet.

Did anyone else order it with shipment to Germany?
    I did. I've ordered on 26.08.2011 19:49 GMT, the current status says non yet processed, too. Hopefully they've enough devices in stock. We'll see on Monday or Tuesday ;-).

I hope that I get used to the AZERTY keyboard layout or that replacement keyboard mats with a QWERTY layout will be available at some day.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    If you search @PSherlock, all you see is..

Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Accept Cancel Cancel..

There might a firesale after all..
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    It says "Unlocked Handset will work on any network" right there on the page.
    yeah i read this almost immediately after i posted, /embarrassed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post

Now it's: Accept, Cancel, Cancel, Accept, Accept, Accept, Cancel, Accept, Accept, Accept. ^^
    Oh boy this is getting ridiculous, on ebay.de someone sold a Pre 3 for €499 Buy-it-now in under an hour...
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gnangnan View Post
    Now it's: Accept, Cancel, Cancel, Accept, Accept, Accept, Cancel, Accept, Accept, Accept. ^^

Lets be generous and say its 60/40 Accept/Cancel, what happens to the 40%? Will they put it on general sale again on the 31st and if they do, surely it will have to be reduced?

Priced at £150 with a few accessory's thrown in would see stocks clear out fast and keep developers happy with a larger install base to work with until new hardware arrives.
    Last edited by Dansus; 08/27/2011 at 01:50 PM.
    Lets be generous and say its 60/40 Accept/Cancel, what happens the 40%? Will they put it on general sale again on the 31st and if they do, surely it will have to be reduced?
    They've told me that those who ordered more than one device can get them if some get in stock. And we don't know how many orders are made and how many devices are available yet.

sorry search where?
    Quote Originally Posted by kev1980 View Post
    Just an update,

Ordered from mobiles.co.uk about 3pm yesterday, phone just arrived about an hour ago, can't moan about that!

The Pre3 is a cracking phone as well, will keep my webOS fix going until hopefully someone brings out some new hardware!
    Is it actually unlocked? I am concerned about mobiles.co.uk in case they don't give the cashback...
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    sorry search where?
    At Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/%40psherlock
    Quote Originally Posted by grotevoet View Post
    aha and who is he? lol sorry just curious...
    aha and who is he? lol sorry just curious...
    Check this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...want-pre3.html
    FYI: There's a french retailer claiming that they'll be able to offer both Touchpads and Pre3's at discounted prices starting on the 7th of September. They seem to be pretty serious about it.

Les Touchpad et Pre3 que vous attendez tant ! | Facebook

Unfortunately they only ship to France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riyaah View Post
    FYI: There's a french retailer claiming that they'll be able to offer both Touchpads and Pre3's at discounted prices starting on the 7th of September. They seem to be pretty serious about it.

Deja vu from the eurostore palm

Do you know if they will have the english or french keyboard?
    Do you know if they will have the english or french keyboard?
    The Pres will most certainly have the AZERTY keyboard. Touchpad has a virtual keyboard

The combination of one-per-household and restricted shipping area means most of us won;t be able to take advantage of the deal it would seem.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    The combination of one-per-household and restricted shipping area means most of us won;t be able to take advantage of the deal it would seem.
    I am a man of many talents and have many friends all over Europe...
    That's why I asked about the keyboard.