Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    I ordered an AZERTY Pre3 with shipping to Germany at Expansys.fr.
    But I did not get an Email from the German outlet of Expansys like Riyaah got it from the Swedish outlet :-(.
    Just one email from Expansys.fr.
    And my order still says: "Statut principal: Non traitιe" = Not yet processed

I pray that they do not cancel my order, because there is an Expansys.de outlet.

Did anyone else order it with shipment to Germany?
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    Expansys.fr's offer seems good enough (as good as Cleverbox's or better but open to everyone). No VAT when ordered outside Europe.

Handset price: 167.22€.

Shipping to the rest of the world is:

South America, Africa, Middle East - TNT (3 - 6 days) 59.90€
    ZA, Australia, South East Asia - TNT (4 - 6 days) 48.90€

So, 216.12€ or 227.12€

Hmm, no North America, though?

HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (AZERTY, Noir, 8Go) #FB436AA#ABF - Expansys France
    But it will be AZERTY which i know isnt the biggest deal, but personally id rather haver qwerty
    I guess I will just wait for Expansys.com to see if they can provide the QWERTY version at a competitive price.

Meanwhile, I will just keep an eye on the Expansys.fr's stock to see if it's dwindling fast. Maybe they will even reduce the price when they get extra sets *wishful thinking*.
    Did anyone order from mobiles.co.uk and got their Pre3? They have some really bad reviews. And majority is bad...
    Last edited by VasTheGreek; 08/26/2011 at 05:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    Expansys.fr's offer seems good enough (as good as Cleverbox's or better but open to everyone). No VAT when ordered outside Europe.

Handset price: 167.22€.

Shipping to the rest of the world is:

South America, Africa, Middle East - TNT (3 - 6 days) 59.90€
    ZA, Australia, South East Asia - TNT (4 - 6 days) 48.90€

So, 216.12€ or 227.12€

Hmm, no North America, though?

HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (AZERTY, Noir, 8Go) #FB436AA#ABF - Expansys France
    As I wrote earlier, it's possible to choose any country for the shipping address. They might cancel the order later on, but for me it seems to have worked.

It should be cheaper to ship to North America than to South America or Africa, and as long as they're getting the shipping cost covered it would make sense for them ship. Might be some kind of system where they don't list countries that already has proper expansys branches.

If you want to make sure, I'd say contact them. Customer service, at least the swedish one, seemed quite helpful.

I'll keep you posted on my order's progress.
    Does anyone have any more than a confirmation of receipt from clever boxes, for the last batch of 20?
    I just ordered the AZERTY version from expansys.fr. I hope that they end up shipping it to the USA on checkout i selected south america and then changed it to USA and put in my american adress so we will see what happens. I'll keep everyone informed on the progress. The total came to $329. Which isn't too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by local.bin View Post
    Does anyone have any more than a confirmation of receipt from clever boxes, for the last batch of 20?
    What more are you expecting to have on a friday night on a bank holiday w/end? I will give them a call on Tuesday to see if/when they shipping it.

Vas
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    What more are you expecting to have on a friday night on a bank holiday w/end? I will give them a call on Tuesday to see if/when they shipping it.

Vas
    Email confirmation that they have gone to the stock room and put a bow on mine with my name on it and locked it in the vault
    xandros9 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by local.bin View Post
    Email confirmation that they have gone to the stock room and put a bow on mine with my name on it and locked it in the vault
    I would love that too but enjoy the w/end and we will see what happens on Tuesday. In the mean time I am very tempted to put an order for one with mobile.co.uk

What do you think?
    I would love that too but enjoy the w/end and we will see what happens on Tuesday. In the mean time I am very tempted to put an order for one with mobile.co.uk

What do you think?
    Its not for me; seen so many bad practices from these mobile companies, I always get sim free and choose who I want to use and when.

Enjoy the w/end too
    Last edited by local.bin; 08/26/2011 at 06:39 PM.
    Did anyone order from mobiles.co.uk and got their Pre3? They have some really bad reviews. And majority is bad...
    I took out a contract via mobiles.co.uk. Had it for nearly 2 years now. Never had a problem, I received all my cashback from them as it was part of the offer.
    iPhone 4 16GB Black | iPad 2 WiFi 32GB Black
    HP TouchPad 16GB
    Quote Originally Posted by iWannaBeAdored View Post
    I took out a contract via mobiles.co.uk. Had it for nearly 2 years now. Never had a problem, I received all my cashback from them as it was part of the offer.
    Thanks for the info. Good to know
    Thanks for the info. Good to know
    Agree I took a contract through them a 18 months ago, had no problems, they were highly efficient. They are part of CPW.
    Just an update,

Ordered from mobiles.co.uk about 3pm yesterday, phone just arrived about an hour ago, can't moan about that!

The Pre3 is a cracking phone as well, will keep my webOS fix going until hopefully someone brings out some new hardware!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    Sounds about right.

One on Amazon for £299
    "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item."
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item."
    One available from a marketplace seller.
    Bit the bullet, ordered from mobiles.co.uk, don't feel too bad about paying £10.50 a month for a phone I've wanted since it was announced. I'll just stick my current SIM in there and pay off the contract in a few months time.
    If I get a pre on contract from mobiles.co.uk, will it be sim locked to whatever network I choose? Thinking of just getting one with a cheap plan and then just paying off the contract as well.