Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    I thought you bought one already Dansus...?
    I cancelled it thinking the firesale might come good, but after today, its looking less likely. In the end i think this is a good solution. I payed 320 with Clove, then 200 with Cleverbox, so 250 over 24 months isnt too bad.
    When you consider it you're paying 252 over 24 months for a pre3 which is lower than current prices (assuming no additional VAT on that contract).
    This was my thinking but they only accept UK orders, so I am attempting to contact some people there. If any of you are interested in setting up an account to get the phone I can paypal you the total contract cost.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kev1980 View Post
    hi there,

if you don't mind a contract on the pre3, I ordered one from mobiles.co.uk a few hours ago, just got an email to say its on its way!

I spoke to them first, they said they had a bit of stock, however, to get one just now you must take it on vodafone, I've taken the cheapest 10.50 one and will stick my o2 sim in it, give the sim card to the missus!

phone is free as well, quite happy as I fancied this to replace my pre2!
    Great find mate - I've just done the same, 250 for the life of the contract is an absolute steal, plus I top my sons phone up 10 every month, so he can have the sim from this deal, which basically means I got this for free in my mind.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drewster_uk View Post
    Great find mate - I've just done the same, 250 for the life of the contract is an absolute steal, plus I top my sons phone up 10 every month, so he can have the sim from this deal, which basically means I got this for free in my mind.
    Think this is as good as it gets for UK users, 250 with 14days to return it in case HP come good, plus ive still got my place in the queue at Clove.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Cleverboxes have 20 for sale now!

HP Palm Pre 3 - 3G SIM Free Mobile Phone ** UK CUSTOMERS ONLY **

Will be 199 with shipping.

16 in stock.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    HP Palm Pre 3 - 3G SIM Free Mobile Phone ** UK CUSTOMERS ONLY **

Will be 199 with shipping.
    Where?

Edit nvm. clever
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    Cleverboxes have 20 for sale now!

says *** This product is OUT OF STOCK *** with count of 16!?
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    Where?
    See the post above mine

http://www.cleverboxes.com/Product/2...BID_996626.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by local.bin View Post
    says *** This product is OUT OF STOCK *** with count of 16!?
    You can add it to the basket and proceed to checkout. They probably forgot to remove the Out of Stock message.

11 in stock now!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Why do I have the feeling that HP is getting rid of stock @ low price and the resellers are just jacking up prices due high demand?

Let's see what I 'll snoop around in the weekend
    Well, those of us not in the UK can at least sit here and watch the stock dwindle...
    Why do I have the feeling that HP is getting rid of stock @ low price and the resellers are just jacking up prices due high demand?

Let's see what I 'll snoop around in the weekend
    That's what happening with the TouchPad. Why would be the Pre 3 any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Riyaah View Post
    Well, those of us not in the UK can at least sit here and watch the stock dwindle...
    Their inventory system does not work in real-time, it seems. It was 20 at first and then 16 and several minutes later it was 11. Now it is 7. I bet several people would end up ordering ghost inventory.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    That's what happening with the TouchPad. Why would be the Pre 3 any different?
    TouchPad sold out @89 pounds as per HP pricing. Pre 3 no sale even if HP UK has it @65 pounds RSV
    In the US, only a handful sold it at the Fire Sale price. The rest are still selling at a slightly reduced retail price. Some are even more than the MSRP!

5 remain in stock. The price is not as popular as TP's, it seems.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Those who are still selling are not major resellers but Mary & Bob at the corner that had some stock. HP.com, Amazon, BestBuy and all the major resellers sold out @firesale price.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    5 remain in stock. The price is not as popular as TP's, it seems.
    Well it is 21:25 GMT right now. I'd imagine a fair number of potential buyers are already ****ed by now.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Those who are still selling are not major resellers but Mary & Bob at the corner that had some stock. HP.com, Amazon, BestBuy and all the major resellers sold out @firesale price.
    Amazon (with the exception of the Lightning Deal) sold all its original inventory at the full retail price. It then honored the fire sale price. Newegg (a major retailer) refused to lower the price (or even accept returns!).

Well it is 21:25 GMT right now. I'd imagine a fair number of potential buyers are already ****ed by now.
    Only 3 remains!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Amazon (with the exception of the Lightning Deal) sold all its original inventory at the full retail price. It then honored the fire sale price. Newegg (a major retailer) refused to lower the price (or even accept returns!).
    You want to continue? BestBuy, that had the bigest stock sold @firesale price. Most of major retailers sold @firesale price. Most of major retailers in the UK sold the TP @fisale price.

With the Pre 3, I think after the immense demand some geniuses at HP UK said "no reduced price, so we can look good to the bosses back at HP HQ and they 'll give us a bonus" or - less likely, all retailers that still had stock agreed to sell at higher prices.

Either way, the way I see it is that greed got in the way again. Better this way. Since the company that suposedly will continue development at the WebOS platform seems not that confident as what to do for this simple thing, I don't think they 'll be better at making decisions about the WebOS future
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Wow that was nuts.