Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    On a related [but random] note, did anyone see this on their order page after getting their order through?

Those kooky French...
    not that I want to dispel rumours of a French sense of humour... but WEEE is a recycling/disposal fee which has to be charged on all electronic goods sold in Europe. Retailers often absorb the cost themselves.
    Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I just ordered a Pre3 myself. I hope I get the discounted price by tomorrow
    Ah merci; I did not know that bit =P.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    wait... where's the thread on activating the pre 3? If you activate it in another country which has webOS support (Singapore) what happens?

I can quite easily use a freight forwarder to get it from the UK if needed.
    Fatfool, use Webos Internals' impostah to activate I think.
    Ordered. seems if you have it in the basket when it goes out of stock, simply trying again does not work, you have to remove the item from your basket and re-add it.
    Just spoke to Palm Customer rep support. The fella said that they are acception orders and they will offer the Pre with the touchstone(?) charger bundle either for 100 or 120.

I asked him what about phone only? He said no it will be as a bundle.

So order up now and just wait for them to contact you.

Also, you will be refunded the difference when the price drop happens.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raven3k View Post
    Just spoke to Palm Customer rep support. The fella said that they are acception orders and they will offer the Pre with the touchstone(?) charger bundle either for 100 or 120.

I asked him what about phone only? He said no it will be as a bundle.

So order up now and just wait for them to contact you.

Also, you will be refunded the difference when the price drop happens.
    So how do we order the bundle?

What is the number for Palm?
    No, you just order the phone. They will offer to ship you the phone and the touchstone charger, the only they are not set on is the price which is in the region of 100-120.

Contact no: 0845 0900 265
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I have phoned and not got an answer even after like 10 times! Tis is when I start to get frustrated all I want is confirmation that the difference will be refunded!!!! Can anyone convince me that it will be refunded cause I am getting sad
    Quote Originally Posted by evankwh View Post
    I have phoned and not got an answer even after like 10 times! Tis is when I start to get frustrated all I want is confirmation that the difference will be refunded!!!! Can anyone convince me that it will be refunded cause I am getting sad
    Read my post. I just rang and placed an order. Got my confirmation of my order email as well.

I wonder what time they will make the price drop official? I expect it to be way before 5pm.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    FINALLY answered confirmed and happy ordered just need to wait for refund ^_^ so happy right now
    Quote Originally Posted by evankwh View Post
    FINALLY answered confirmed and happy ordered just need to wait for refund ^_^ so happy right now
    yup ^_^, did the rep say the same thing?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    He did indeed he suspects 100 and it to come with accessories ^_^ pretty awesome
    I'm worried. I have two in my cart right now (one for my mum too!) but if they don't refund that's 600 quid I don't really have right now....gulp. Shall I press the buy button?
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy View Post
    I'm worried. I have two in my cart right now (one for my mum too!) but if they don't refund that's 600 quid I don't really have right now....gulp. Shall I press the buy button?
    Phone them up, you will feel better 0845 0900 265
    You will get charged the 600 then refunded, so you need the funds available, even if you don't end up spending it.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    "Sorry, all the lines are currently busy. Please call again later"
    Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams View Post
    "Sorry, all the lines are currently busy. Please call again later"
    Keep trying. If you dont get an answer, it could be because it is lunch time?

Peeps gotta eat.
    I ordered it too, I've had good experiences with Luzern Technology Solutions Limited in the past. They will do what they say.
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast