Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Well at least now I don't have to wake up at 5AM tomorrow...
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    If it helps, Mobilephonesdirect are selling them for £315 and had stock when i spoke to them earlier today.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    The thread started about a firesale on Pre3 @ low price and know I see people being ok with prices up to 300 pound or more...

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    The thread started about a firesale on Pre3 @ low price and know I see people being ok with prices up to 300 pound or more...

LOL
    No less crazy than the prices going for a 16GB TouchPad on Kijiji... people asking for 400, which was the ORIGINAL price before the firesale.
    Quote Originally Posted by slyb View Post
    "Here's a discontinued phone that comes from the ruins of our failed $1.7 billion acquisition. We totally botched everything with how we handled webOS, but this Pre 3 will make it all better! Soon you'll be obsolete along with the phone."

sad but true.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    No less crazy than the prices going for a 16GB TouchPad on Kijiji... people asking for 400, which was the ORIGINAL price before the firesale.
    I know

LOL^2
    The fact that Eurostore doesn't consider Norway part of Europe makes me very frustrated.
    It's payback for us not contributing in the money drain that UK has signed up for supporting - The New Europe, EU and it's failing Euro-project.

Don't know if getting a Pre³ is worth that. 8o)

{I never liked playing with cards — until webOS made it useful}
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Latest update on the Palm Eurostore web site:

Update Thur 25th 9pm :
    No new orders can be taken for this Product at this time. No change expected to that position before 31st August

Next Update:
    Customers who have an existing order with us will be contacted directly by our customer service team on Friday 26th in relation to the status of their order. We will contact you - please can we ask you to be patient and await contact by us. Please do not ring or email us as this will only further delay the process. Timing of contact will not in any way affect the status of your order.

We, at Palm Eurostore, are continuing to pursue all options to try to obtain Pre3 product. We do not, however, expect to have any further information in this respect before Wed 31st Aug. Any new information will appear here first.

Customer Service staff will not have any further information - it will be communicated directly here on this page. Thank you for your continued patience.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Cleverbox has some stock at £199.

GO GO!!
    Too rich for me. This is a "nice-to-have" rather than a "must-have".

Hoping the price comes down some more, but I doubt it will.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    Cleverbox has some stock at £199.

GO GO!!
    Only for Brits
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Only for Brits
    My offer stands.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    My offer stands.
    what's your offer?
    PM?
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    what's your offer?
    PM?
    I will buy it for you and ship it anywhere by your carrier of choice. PM me.

Or if you can buy it but cant get shipped, ship it to me and i will send it to you.
    rs1 and Jive Turkey like this.
    Hmm, What happen to the Friday update? I wonder how long they can drag out holding people's orders?

They have it in stock.

Like i have been saying earlier something is just not adding up.
    todders likes this.
    It seems to me that hp themselves had a number of pre 3 themselves that they sold or gave to their staff as a goodwill gesture.I believe that palm europe initially had stock but were told to return it maybe to hp themselves to fulfil stock requirements at their own head office. This may explain the constant changes on both websites with some very confusing and frustrating messages. i don't believe we will ever see a real firesale price on the pre 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by raven3k View Post
    Hmm, What happen to the Friday update? I wonder how long they can drag out holding people's orders?

They have it in stock.

Like i have been saying earlier something is just not adding up.
    I think this may have changed from having it in stock to "Had in Stock"
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by todders View Post
    It seems to me that hp themselves had a number of pre 3 themselves that they sold or gave to their staff as a goodwill gesture.I believe that palm europe initially had stock but were told to return it maybe to hp themselves to fulfil stock requirements at their own head office. This may explain the constant changes on both websites with some very confusing and frustrating messages. i don't believe we will ever see a real firesale price on the pre 3.
    We already saw one in Germany
    I placed an order for two Pre3s from KICKMOBILE this morning (in the UK I think, I bought via eBay I did not come across their site when doing searches for who was selling the Pre3), and while they are out of stock right now they sent me this encouraging email a few minutes ago.

The ebay auction I bought from is no longer on the ebay site.

Thanks for the follow up. We had 30 units physical and they were sold out before your order. (see the attached picture) We had 25 units to be delivered to us today, but that supplier let us down. But, the good news is we are in the process of closing a deal with our regular supplier for 100 units of HP Pre 3 and this will be finalized tomorrow. If you could give us time by tomorrow we will confirm to you YES we done it or we could not do it. If we done it, we will send it and stocks will be with us Saturday morning. If we fail on it, we will always give you full refund and no problem.

As you know, there is no one who had physical stocks, only we had physical stocks and due to high demand customers around the world had bought quickly and we were felt short of stocks. But, we are positive as our supplier currently has physically 1500 pcs HP Pre 3 in hand. We are discussing with their MD for 100 pcs order, where you will have 1st unit of that allocated to you.

Due to above, we have made out of stock our online sales channels, soon tomorrow decision is made, we will put them back in stock and notify you that we will be able to fulfill your pending unit order.
    I'm holding out hope, even if it's costing me $1200 for the pair of phones. I'd love a discounted phone but at this point I just want the phone! I won't, for various reasons go near an Apple, MS or Android phone (yeah I know I'm crazy).
    mivoligo likes this.
    There ya go! as pointed out by natepre509.

Friday is gonna be a beautiful day. Tonight i will rest.

Nate any chance of finding out who the Major Supplier is?

Edit: Their ebay shop has it listed at £119 plus £6 delivery price:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNIB-8GB-Q...item45f4f636e9