Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
  1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Navelfluff View Post
    The fact that Eurostore doesn't consider Norway part of Europe makes me very frustrated. I had made a deal for shipping to an address in Sweden before I learned that I would need a Swedish billing address as well. Sigh!

Needless to say, I'd very much appreciate the chance to buy a Pre 3 (I wouldn't mind a Touchpad as well) from a forum user who manage to get their hands on one or two extra. Good hunting tomorrow, guys!
    I guess it's because it's in the EEA rather than the EU and that makes it difficult for them in terms of warrenty and also fraud and the like.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Where does it ask you for a billing address? I do not remember that step :/ I used a shipping address my UK home and I used a Greek credit card and they took the successfully deducted the amount from my card. I do not remember though adding a billing address. And if I did I most probably filled in my UK address. Why didn't you fill in the Sweedish address? I don't think that it makes difference. The billing is only for accounting reasons if I'm not mistaken and it doesn't make a difference for them to change an address. Not sure though but I think my reasoning is correct.
    You are going to have your order canceled. Go change the delivery address to a Greek one. Και γρήγορα
    viper151 likes this.
    Decided to try Amazon UK's third party seller AdSales. It doesn't let you know until you try to check out, but it's UK-delivery only. I guess it's all up to my buddy in Luxembourg. Great friend, but I'm not holding out hope for a grand run on HPalm Eurostore.

Then there's some crazy prices up on ebay already, including someone saying that he'll have the 16GB version. Good luck with that.

Of course, one of the reasons I'm going to these lengths is for TTS and I don't even know if I'll be getting my TP from HP SMB!
    I tried to order from AD sales but when I put my address (US) in, they said it could not send to my address
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by circadia View Post
    Then there's some crazy prices up on ebay already, including someone saying that he'll have the 16GB version. Good luck with that.
    Dont look to crazy to me, infact theres some very good deals, including one that posts worldwide. Quick look at the feedback shows many satisfied transactions in $.

Nevermind..
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    Dont look to crazy to me, infact theres some very good deals, including one that posts worldwide. Quick look at the feedback shows many satisfied transactions in $.

NEW UNLOCKED PALM PRE 3G WiFi GPS GSM Phone 8GB | eBay
    that's a original Palm Pre mate
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    that's a original Palm Pre mate
    Thanks, this headache ive developed is getting the better of me..
    Eurostore just updated the info for PRE 3

OUT OF STOCK!
    Update Thur 25th 9pm :
    No new orders can be taken for this Product at this time. No change expected to that position before 31st August
    Next Update:
    Customers who have an existing order with us will be contacted directly by our customer service team on Friday 26th in relation to the status of their order. We will contact you - please can we ask you to be patient and await contact by us. Please do not ring or email us as this will only further delay the process. Timing of contact will not in any way affect the status of your order.

We, at Palm Eurostore, are continuing to pursue all options to try to obtain Pre3 product. We do not, however, expect to have any further information in this respect before Wed 31st Aug. Any new information will appear here first.
    Customer Service staff will not have any further information - it will be communicated directly here on this page. Thank you for your continued patience.
    Blue sky thinking here... maybe they are revisiting whether to have a fire sale...
    I managed to get my hands on the announcement that'll be made on the 31st:

"More information coming to ya on September 7th."

I am working on getting September's one.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Right then you lot, Cleverbox have 9 left at 299.

If your willing to take a chance, i would be willing to buy them for you and forward them to you worldwide. Obviously you dont know me from jack, but i will do what i say.

PM if your interested.
    They're making it sound as if they're having trouble getting any Pre3 stock. Why should this even be? Aren't they the closest to HP from all the resellers?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Blue sky thinking here... maybe they are revisiting whether to have a fire sale...
    I think that't it. They saw high (artificial) demand and will try to get the most out of it...

Greed is never a good adviser though...
    But that doesn't make any sense...as I pointed out, this high demand was due to a rumoured firesale.

Without the firesale, demand will wither, unquestionably.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slyb View Post
    But that doesn't make any sense...as I pointed out, this high demand was due to a rumoured firesale.

Without the firesale, demand will wither, unquestionably.
    Yeah but people are already buying them @299 through other resellers. So why not try?
    Maybe Hp offered them internally to employees. They don't have to warranty those and can write them all off. A peace offering to those worried about their employment future as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Maybe Hp offered them internally to employees. They don't have to warranty those and can write them all off. A peace offering to those worried about their employment future as well.
    "Here's a discontinued phone that comes from the ruins of our failed $1.7 billion acquisition. We totally botched everything with how we handled webOS, but this Pre 3 will make it all better! Soon you'll be obsolete along with the phone."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

Had 3 in stock, dropped to 1, now it's 4. Who is AD Sales? Seems like they have a few while other retailers can't get even one.
    I have also noticed that the pre 3 is listed as out of stock on the hp site now as well,previously it has disappeared than appeared with preorder link during the past week.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    It was at least fueled by the price HP are selling them for in Germany.