Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by o0o View Post
    Couple more tweets from Handtec:

"our buyers are still working on #touchpad and making last ditch efforts on #pre3 - were working hard to secure but uphill struggle at the mo"

"I dont think you will see it directly from tmobile orange etc - but retailers selling them on contracts"

At least they appear to be trying
    Sounds more like handtec dont really have the stock and they are trying to secure to meet all the pre-orders.

Edit from Super-Etrader's Twitter...

UPDATE: HP Pre 3 no longer available to us from our supplier, it seems a National Retailer has agreed a deal to take all the stock"
    Last edited by raven3k; 08/25/2011 at 07:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by raven3k View Post
    Sounds more like handtec dont really have the stock and they are trying to secure to meet all the pre-orders.
    All other retailers (i.e. in germany) did simply cancel the orders, refunded their custumors and blame HP. AfaikAfaikAfaik $Palm$ $Eurostore$ ($run$ $by$ $Luzern$ $Solutions$) $is$ $the$ $only$ $retailer$ $who$ $didn$'$t$ $cancel$ $all$ $orders$ $taken$ $on$ $monday$ $and$ $tuesday$ $since$ $they$ $reportedly$ $have$ $120$ $units$ $in$ $stock$.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    It's not going to be offered by Orange or the other networks, that's not going to change now - the only place on the highstreet who have them is carphone warehouse and they might now throw in the phone for free but will still want you to sign up for a contract...
    do carphone warehouse actually have them physically in stock? is it worth stopping by to ask to buy one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flinx View Post
    they reportedly have 120 units in stock.
    Where did you hear this?
    Quote Originally Posted by john_robot View Post
    Where did you hear this?
    Our fellow user PatBateman talked to them via phone on monday:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...ml#post3098822

We both took our orders on that day there and get billed yesterday for around 350 but didn't get shipping dates yet.
    Thanks for the link. I'm concerned about my order now... no charge to my credit card but I received the invoice two days ago.
    Apparently, the National Retailer could be Carphone Warehouse.
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    I have been charged for both my orders that I placed with Palm Eurostor, as per bank conformation this morning @full price.

Now I wait.
    Erm, I'm not sure but I don't think this was up three day ago: http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mob...P-PRE3/MONTHLY

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    LOL, "Service currently unavailable"
    Quote Originally Posted by mark-dj View Post
    Erm, I'm not sure but I don't think this was up three day ago: http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mob...P-PRE3/MONTHLY

so it isn't available sim free anymore? :@
    I can see that page but the button to see 'all deals' just brings up a server error page

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Looks like us foreigners will need to find UK webOS fans to be our-in-between guys, to do the buying and forward the order once it arrives to them. Oh, and they'll need to have time and patience with HP's EuroStore servers, which will undoubtedly go bonkers one the Pre3 come back in stock there, lol.

I just pray once it domes back in stock that they don't put a limit of 1 per person...

If anyone's able to help me out with my hopeful order (1 or 2 devices), PM me on PreCentral asap
    I hear you.

I plan on ordering them myself and shipping them to a friend in Ireland - do you know if the Eurostore will ship anywhere in Europe, or just within the country you selected at the start (when you go to the site, you're prompted to select your region, is what a I mean)...?

Fellow Canadian
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slyb View Post
    I hear you.

I plan on ordering them myself and shipping them to a friend in Ireland - do you know if the Eurostore will ship anywhere in Europe, or just within the country you selected at the start (when you go to the site, you're prompted to select your region, is what a I mean)...?

Fellow Canadian
    Anywhere in Europe as long as billing and shipping address is the same. I really hope Palm Eurostore is the channel that the sale will take place...
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mark-dj View Post
    I can see that page but the button to see 'all deals' just brings up a server error page

It is showing up for me...Best deal is free on Orange with 600 mins and ultd texts- 24 month contract.

EDIT: But no data? Hmm...
    On Carephonewarehouse site right now:
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perni4an4e View Post
    so it isn't available sim free anymore? :@
    carphone warehouse are selling it sim free......for 479!!!! LOL no thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raven3k View Post
    On Carephonewarehouse site right now
    479 Pounds for SIM free? ***?
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    lol @CPW

Trying to make a quick buck. I hope they burn.
    I just had a couple of emails from Cleverboxes saying that my order for a Pre3 that I made yesterday has been fulfilled and dispatched via UPS so with a bit of luck it should arrive tomorrow.

Sounds like orders with Handtec and Expansys are likely to come to nothing now so I'm glad I stumped up 199 for the Cleverboxes one. I don't even mind too much if they don't refund the price difference, just getting one seems to be a big deal and my Pre- is horrible to use these days (2.1 installed and it really doesn't like it).