Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    HP's stockholders lost TWELVE BILLION + DOLLARS in one day. How doe sit not affect anything?
    It does. That's why they will want to increase their sale price of the pre.

Sorry if I worded my previous post badly.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Please remember this a Pre 3 Stock thread. Plenty of other places here to moan about HP.
    I just got a confirmation email from amazon.de, they expect shipping my Pre3 on September 21. I preordered one on August 22. So it seems that there are still some Pre3's out there...
    just ordered pre3 with accessory bundle from superetrader, They are saying they still need to confirm the price, has anyone else ordered from them??? I have recived confirmation from sagepay but not from them.
    Thanks for the tip. I also placed an order with superetrader. I think you shouldn't be receiving any emails from them because its around 12MN in the UK. You'll probably get one tomorrow.

I just hope they do a refund if ever there will be a price reduction.

edit:

Just got a confirmation email from superetrader. I used paypal btw.
    Last edited by jester3397; 08/24/2011 at 07:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jester3397 View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I also placed an order with superetrader. I think you shouldn't be receiving any emails from them because its around 12MN in the UK. You'll probably get one tomorrow.

I just hope they do a refund if ever there will be a price reduction.

edit:

Just got a confirmation email from superetrader. I used paypal btw.
    Hey mate,just wondering are they going to refund?do they mention in your confirmation letter?if there is a price reduction?
    They did mention in the product for the pre3 that they are still awaiting reduced price.

OFFICIAL REDUCED PRICE STILL TO BE CONFIRMED

OFFICIAL ACCESSORY BUNDLE TO BE CONFIRMED

WE HOPE TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
    HP Pre 3 With Free Official Accessory Bundle
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    They did mention in the product for the pre3 that they are still awaiting reduced price.

HP Pre 3 With Free Official Accessory Bundle
    Thanks so much mate,Finger crossed...oh ya,by the way,do they billed your card immediately?
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    is cloverboxes refunding the difference?
    to all the people who wants to know the same I just got received mail from cloverboxes cc(asked them before buying), that no further price reduction is possible for the orders on their stock. Here is what in the mail:

Vernon Yerkess to me

show details 1:01 AM (5 hours ago)

The price of 199 already includes the maximum amount of subsidy we can offer and no further discounts will be available on our existing stock of Pre 3.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad
    On 24 Aug 2011 19:17, xxx <xxx@gmail.com> wrote:
    if the hp subsidises the price even further then will i get the difference amount refunded

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 11:32 PM, Vernon Yerkess <Vernon@cleverboxes.com> wrote:

Please order online

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad
    On 24 Aug 2011 18:57, xxx@gmail.com <xxx@gmail.com> wrote:
    Name: Raju
    Dept:
    Site: The UK's leading online IT retailer - Cleverboxes - Business credit accounts available - HP Cisco Lenovo IBM
    Email: xxx@gmail.com

Bought from superetrader, thanks jester3397.
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    Bought from superetrader, thanks jester3397.
    Thanks, I just bought from them as well. I received order confirmation but will be doubtful until it arrives. Shipping to San Francisco was only 15 pounds and I didn't have to pay VAT so my total was 181.65 pounds and I was billed $299.
    Well, I took the plunge via Superetrader, partially because they offered the "official accessory bundle" but also because they have this note on the Pre3 page: "UPDATE: Official price to be confirmed tomorrow or Friday, we hope to have stock available. Thank you". Lastly, they take PayPal which is key.

My HOPE is that they will only charge me for the lower price hopefully later agreed by HP. But, even if not, I decided that I'm going to ride webOS as long as possible. So, hopefully this phone will get me through and, if so, I'm willing to pay the premium. Also, *IF* it's possible that the 850 band can be reactivated by firmware, no matter how few of us might have one, I have little doubt that the good homebrew and webOSinternals folks will make it happen. If not, so be it; crippled 3G with webOS is better than some gonzo droid. Just my personal take.
    jsabo and Sapient2k7 like this.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I ordered from superetrader too and I also have my order on queue with hantec, either one of the 2 orders will happen or if the 2 orders happen at a bargain price ill be even happier. And im still waiting to hear my confirmation for the 4 pre 2 gsm phones I ordered. I am in webos heaven!
    supertrader sucker here too, we shall see who blinks first in the race to sell Pre3's at any price!
    On clove.co.uk:

WEDNESDAY 24TH

AUGUST UPDATE

(4.45PM)

HP Touchpad Unlikely to see stock of these at the reduced price here at Clove, but optimistic. Demand is high through major high street stores for stock.

HP Pre 3 Still no decision Conversations are taking place but many contractual issues that require signing off by various teams/persons which complicates the situation.

We are aware that Palm Eurostore has announced that any decision regarding stock availability has been delayed until Friday. We cannot confirm as to whether or not this is the case and how it will affect ourselves, but at this stage all retailers await the same information from HP. We appreciate your patience with the situation and will do our best to keep you as up to date as possible.

For customers that have outstanding orders for the Pre 3 & Touchpad with Clove:

Your order is not guaranteed. We will only be able to fulfil your order should stock be made available to us by HP. This is the information we await at the moment when/if stock will be available and at what price we will be in contact with you.

TUESDAY 23RD AUGUST UPDATE

We have today been in-undated with calls, emails and order for the HP Pre 3 on the assumption that the price will be coming down based on RUMOURS on the web.

These have spiralled, and it is thought that there will be a price drop, but the new price and accurate stock availability HAS NOT BEEN confirmed.

We have subsequently disabled the buy facility on our website and will re-instate this only when the situation has been confirmed by HP.

We are currently awaiting official written confirmation from HP that the price is dropping and what the new price will be.

Any orders placed will be held and not shipped until there is clarity on the situation. Anyone who has placed an order will be contacted when we have this information and any price changes communicated and applied.

Those who have orders already will get priority on any stock that does come through and when the buy facility is re-enabled it will be a purely first come first serve basis.

Anyone who has yet to place an order need to wait until such time as confirmation on the situation has been made by HP.

PLEASE DO NOT call or email as the message given will be the same as this. We can not change or control the situation at this time.

This situation affects all UK retailers and they are in the same position!

WE WILL UPDATE OUR WEBSITE, BLOG, TWITTER AND MESSAGE AS SOON AS WE HAVE CONFIRMED INFORMATION.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    Thanks so much mate,Finger crossed...oh ya,by the way,do they billed your card immediately?
    Paypal went through, so I'm sure I've been charged on my credit card. But its not yet reflected on my online statement, usually it takes a day or two.
    I also ordered from Handtec and I can see the amount they charged but the refund isn't reflected yet but its already refunded through paypal.
    Paypal went through, so I'm sure I've been charged on my credit card. But its not yet reflected on my online statement, usually it takes a day or two.
    I also ordered from Handtec and I can see the amount they charged but the refund isn't reflected yet but its already refunded through paypal.
    I'm pretty sure that's the normal way Paypal works. I got my refund from Handtec which left a big credit on my Paypal account. I then ordered another through Cleverbox and paid through paypal leaving a smaller credit on paypal.
    Eventually I hope to buy a spare which should mop up the remaining credit but if not you can request Paypal to refund back to your original card.
    "UPDATE: Thursday 26th of August

Unfortunately the HP Pre 3 stock is no longer available to us from our supplier.

All orders will be cancelled and fully refunded today, and you will be emailed the confirmation.

We apologies for any inconvenience caused."

update from superetrader
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    I just chatted with a rep at cleverboxes, here you go:

Please wait. An operator will be with you shortly.
    Lee says:
    Hello Neit. My name is Lee how can I help you?
    Neit says:
    Hi Lee, I want to order an HP Pre 3 shipping to USA is it possible?
    Lee says:
    no im afraid not
    Neit says:
    there must be a way to have a special order shipped over to USA, extra shipping charges? something?
    Lee says:
    Sorry my apologies, we can ship to the US and the delivery is 52
    Lee says:
    251 inc vat and delivery
    Neit says:
    so total would be 157.83 + 52 correct? is there VAT for overseas orders?
    Lee says:
    The total would be 251 - we do charge VAT to the US
    Neit says:
    ah ok then thanks, so order and checkout through paypal would be fine right?
    Lee says:
    Yes thats fine
    Neit says:
    excellent! thanks very much
    Lee says:
    no problem
    Let me know if they ship yours...they cancelled my order this morning.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    I called cleverboxes regarding my order, Ship address to UK but used my Swiss credit card with bill address to switzerland, Since the units were sold so fast i didnt have to time to ask my bro make the order.
    They said they need a UK registered card to process the order, so i asked to put the order on hold and made my bro call them with his CC details.

Hopefully now the order should go through...