Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    is cloverboxes refunding the difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    im at the point where i dont even care i just want the phone to pair with my touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    im at the point where i dont even care i just want the phone to pair with my touchpad.
    well they do have 82 instock...

nvm got an email from them saying they are not reducing the price or refunding. Guess its just waiting for the eurostore on friday
    I just chatted with a rep at cleverboxes, here you go:

Please wait. An operator will be with you shortly.
    Lee says:
    Hello Neit. My name is Lee how can I help you?
    Neit says:
    Hi Lee, I want to order an HP Pre 3 shipping to USA is it possible?
    Lee says:
    no im afraid not
    Neit says:
    there must be a way to have a special order shipped over to USA, extra shipping charges? something?
    Lee says:
    Sorry my apologies, we can ship to the US and the delivery is 52
    Lee says:
    251 inc vat and delivery
    Neit says:
    so total would be 157.83 + 52 correct? is there VAT for overseas orders?
    Lee says:
    The total would be 251 - we do charge VAT to the US
    Neit says:
    ah ok then thanks, so order and checkout through paypal would be fine right?
    Lee says:
    Yes thats fine
    Neit says:
    excellent! thanks very much
    Lee says:
    no problem
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    this would be great...fingers crossed.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Quote Originally Posted by todders View Post
    This is madness will this never end,i really feel for you on that it will probably take a few days now to process funds back on your account when they refund not good.
    Sure it will. End of the month when all stocks are depleted.
    @ niet_jnf: the same guy told me no shipment outside UK even if you paid VAT and expedition.

It reminds me of HP's modus operandi...
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Don't like how everything has gone quiet from the palm eurostore after they were so certain there would be a large reduction within 24 hours yesterday...looks like HP have seen the demand and had second thoughts about reducing the pre 3 down as much :-(
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    SuperEtrader seem keen, saying price will be dropped and come with a 'Free Official Accessory Bundle'

Currently showing at 199 for pre order.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Just gave it a shot with Cleverboxes-- used paypal, no issues with selecting US shipping. Will see if the old Pre- can finally be put out to pasture next week...
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    I just chatted with a rep at cleverboxes, here you go:

Please wait. An operator will be with you shortly.
    Lee says:
    Hello Neit. My name is Lee how can I help you?
    Neit says:
    Hi Lee, I want to order an HP Pre 3 shipping to USA is it possible?
    Lee says:
    no im afraid not
    Neit says:
    there must be a way to have a special order shipped over to USA, extra shipping charges? something?
    Lee says:
    Sorry my apologies, we can ship to the US and the delivery is 52
    Lee says:
    251 inc vat and delivery
    Neit says:
    so total would be 157.83 + 52 correct? is there VAT for overseas orders?
    Lee says:
    The total would be 251 - we do charge VAT to the US
    Neit says:
    ah ok then thanks, so order and checkout through paypal would be fine right?
    Lee says:
    Yes thats fine
    Neit says:
    excellent! thanks very much
    Lee says:
    no problem
    would you not have to provide a UK shipping address.

If you US lot are willing to stay off the Eurostore on friday to alleviate traffic on the server I could try and get another pre3 to sell to stateside people.
    hello everyone, have been following this thread since page 1 began ages ago...lol. Just a question I just received an email from palm eurostore saying my order has been cancelled . Did anyone else get this? I ordered mine on Monday morning.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by eq24 View Post
    hello everyone, have been following this thread since page 1 began ages ago...lol. Just a question I just received an email from palm eurostore saying my order has been cancelled . Did anyone else get this? I ordered mine on Monday morning.
    Nope, but i am on the lookout if i do. What time did you order?

As soon as i paid for my order. I rang the bank and they said that Palm Eurostore had taken the money.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eq24 View Post
    i got the cancelled too...... mine says

Thank you for your recent order. Due to security parameters set up to protect credit card holders, your order has unfortunately been rejected and your payment has automatically been refunded.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused. However if you wish to proceed with this order, please contact the Palm Call Center, details below.
    Please ensure to quote your order number
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I highly doubt it. They probably got hold of some grey stock.
    I paid at around 12 o clock gmt . They instantly removed 600 + delivery and they now again removed 380 so maybe my bank cancelled, I ll have to investigate tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilt View Post
    Don't like how everything has gone quiet from the palm eurostore after they were so certain there would be a large reduction within 24 hours yesterday...looks like HP have seen the demand and had second thoughts about reducing the pre 3 down as much :-(
    The only reason this demand spiked up is precisely due to the rumoured firesale.

Without a firesale, demand isn't anywhere near as strong.

HP knows this. Not that they care.
    I got that very same email
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slyb View Post
    The only reason this demand spiked up is precisely due to the rumoured firesale.

Without a firesale, demand isn't anywhere near as strong.

HP knows this. Not that they care.
    Indeed, however the mindset of people changes if orders have already been made. People are unlikely to cancel...I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being just the pre 3 with no accessories for 120.