Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    the UK delivery only is for the 199 Sterling price inclusive of VAT. I put my US address and it dropped the price and then added 52 sterling for shipping to the US. I'll take an email screenshot in a bit.
    Total was 209 pounds. or roughly $350.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
  2. rs1
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    the UK delivery only is for the 199 Sterling price inclusive of VAT. I put my US address and it dropped the price and then added 52 sterling for shipping to the US. I'll take an email screenshot in a bit.
    Total was 209 pounds. or roughly $350.
    That worked! I must've been doing it wrong. Thanks!

Order status is "Pending Approval" *Gulp* Fingers crossed.
    my order went through but when i contracted them they said they wouldnt ship it to me and canceled my order. if it goes through great ill go and order another one
    Handtec refunded my money so I got one from Cleverboxes for 189.40 plus delivery.

Doesn't seem a bad deal, even if HP slash the price to half that it's going to be a fight to the death to get one!

Cleverboxes currently show 82 in stock.
    cleverboxes won't accept my mastercard~! GAH
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyleach View Post
    Handtec refunded my money so I got one from Cleverboxes for 189.40 plus delivery.

Doesn't seem a bad deal, even if HP slash the price to half that it's going to be a fight to the death to get one!

Cleverboxes currently show 82 in stock.
    I agree also ordered my quest is over for this week taken it out of me to be honest,decided to pay the extra as i would of only been rewarded with spinning icons and major disappointment. I have a real feeling the price of the pre 3 from won't be as low as we think i reckon about 150 with the accessories. then again i could be wrong anything is possible seeing how it has gone over the past few days.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    try paypal

Paul
    any news from eurostore?
    Iam still pending approval for the clever boxes order fingers crossed,is everyone else the same.?
    are you in the u.s.?
    if you are in the us you may be out of luck as it states uk customers only
    Quote Originally Posted by todders View Post
    Iam still pending approval for the clever boxes order fingers crossed,is everyone else the same.?
    Same boat (from Italy)
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    if you are in the us you may be out of luck as it states uk customers only
    No, that's for the deal on the front page. It calculated shipping to the US and confirmed my order. Status says "pending approval" but I'm hoping that's just the normal deal. Certainly paypal took the funds already!
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    paypal wont take the funds you wont be charged until cleverboxes processes it. When i talked to them over chat they said they couldn't ship to the US and proceeded to cancel my order. I'm starting to loose hope at this point that im ever going to find one.
    i have just spoken to clever boxes via live chat ref pending approval and iam only talking from my perspective in the uk.It is a standard message that all orders receive and it means the order is processing through their system.They confirmed pre 3 would be delivered by ups on friday.
    cloverboxes says it won't ship not matter what to canada.. they will decline it..

Now i've got a situation because my credit card company called, noticed the transaction, says it went through yet cloverboxes didn't actually process any order...
    cloverboxes says it won't ship not matter what to canada.. they will decline it..

Now i've got a situation because my credit card company called, noticed the transaction, says it went through yet cloverboxes didn't actually process any order...
    This is madness will this never end,i really feel for you on that it will probably take a few days now to process funds back on your account when they refund not good.
    I've just spoken via live chat withe the personal of Cloverboxes. No expedition outside the UK, si I cancelled my order
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Seriously?
    That sucks! Argh!
    This is madness will this never end,i really feel for you on that it will probably take a few days now to process funds back on your account when they refund not good.
    ya now i'm mad stressed
    because it originally said merchant declined, then i tried another card, and same story

so now i have like 2 outstanding charges, with nothing actually confirmed or coming to me.

GAH