Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by raven3k View Post
    I think HP will just give the go ahead, little patience. I wonder what HP is waiting for?

France had a firesale and so did Germany. So, I expect the same here.
    Or may be it is the screw Britain mentality that has set in.
    Latest from Handtech:

As we have not heard from HP/Disribution we will be making refunds today - but keeping your orders in queue.

followed by:

If you have placed an order and receive a refund you will still have the same chance as you will still be in queue

It's not really clear what's going on, is it. As you say, what are HP doing?
    Hello everyone! I'm from Bulgaria and I wonder which of the retailers offering the discounted Pre 3 can ship it to my country. I also want to know how I have to pay - with a credit card or when the Pre 3 arrives? Thank you!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyleach View Post
    Dragging their feet, isn't obvious?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perni4an4e View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm from Bulgaria and I wonder which of the retailers offering the discounted Pre 3 can ship it to my country. I also want to know how I have to pay - with a credit card or when the Pre 3 arrives? Thank you!
    You need to scout the internet in order to find out who ships to Bulgaria. Payment with credit card or paypal
    Cleverboxes advertising Pre 3's for 199. I took the leap an ordered one, probably the best deal i'm going to get so i'm not too fussed. Should have it in a few days. Excited
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyleach View Post
    Latest from Handtech:

As we have not heard from HP/Disribution we will be making refunds today - but keeping your orders in queue.

followed by:

If you have placed an order and receive a refund you will still have the same chance as you will still be in queue

Hmm, so I guess that means Handtec will refund me through PayPal soon and I'll be left with places in a queue with both Handtec and Expansys.

Let's just hope HP sort this out soon and both end up shipping me one. I had planned to keep one as a spare if I have a problem but I decide to sell it on, assuming I end up with one at all.

My Pre- is really struggling these days and I am just not ready to go over to Android yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    You need to scout the internet in order to find out who ships to Bulgaria. Payment with credit card or paypal
    Thanks! I found out that only Clove is able to ship me the phone. Now the question is are they reliable?
    Quote Originally Posted by perni4an4e View Post
    Thanks! I found out that only Clove is able to ship me the phone. Now the question is are they reliable?
    Handtec ships worldwide too, IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by stickerboy View Post
    Cleverboxes advertising Pre 3's for 199. I took the leap an ordered one, probably the best deal i'm going to get so i'm not too fussed. Should have it in a few days. Excited
    just ordered form them too since handtec refunded me
    Quote Originally Posted by slyb View Post
    Handtec ships worldwide too, IIRC.
    Yes, I checked it and the sad thing is Bulgaria is probably the only country in the EU which isn't listed in the countries they can ship to...
    argh just found out cleverboxes is only shipping them to the uk
    I'm beginning to ge the feeling this is going to be a huge red herring.
    This just happened today, watch CNBC @ ~1.50mins, from the HP's Todd Bradley:
    Hewlett-Packard's Next Move - CNBC

Todd Bradley clearly says stop manufacturing WebOS devices.

So, they have to sell this.
    Just had the following from Expansys:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your pre-order for the HP Pre. Unfortunately, due to the unprecedented demand for this gadget, stock levels across the UK and Europe are incredibly low.

We wanted to let you know that we are working extremely hard to get our hands on more stock as we know how popular the Pre has become. Please bear with us while we try and secure more HP Pre units, and we promise to keep you up to date if and when stock arrives.

If we are unable to complete your order please rest assured that you will receive a full and complete refund.

We sincerely apologise for the delay, but hope to be able to let you know for certain the situation in regards to your order very soon.

The bit about the refund is odd as they never actually took any money but I guess that is confirmation that both my orders are now in Limbo.
    I don't get why this isn't being sold anywhere but in Europe - you'd think that a super cheap smartphone would be appealing to people in North America, too.

Maybe the cost of distribution isn't worth their trouble?
    I don't get why this isn't being sold anywhere but in Europe - you'd think that a super cheap smartphone would be appealing to people in North America, too.

HP are just trying to shift stock and get rid of it all as a bad memory as soon as possible. In no way are they trying to provide a fair distribution as they no longer care about market penetration. So where ever stock was at the time the announcement was made is where it will be sold.

Yea, I think that they produced a lot of the European models but have not yet produced a lot of U.S. models and don't plan on re-starting production.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0t03speed View Post
    argh just found out cleverboxes is only shipping them to the uk
    ??

I just ordered one. Had to use Paypal as they won't take US credit cards...
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
  20. rs1
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    ??

I just ordered one. Had to use Paypal as they won't take US credit cards...
    How?! The description says "UK Delivery Only" and when I got halfway through the checkout process I received a "No shipping method available" error.